好 这可能的
Yeah, well...that's possible.
我都不知道我是不是能再走进去
I don't know if I can ever go back in there.
我通常不在
I do not normally drink
一天中的任何时候喝酒
at whatever the hell time of day it is.
现在这样 Donnie 又出事故了 我
It's just this and now Donnie's in this bad accident and I...
Donnie现在受到很好的照料
Donnie's in good hands.
我懂的
And I understand--
这种侵犯你个人空间的行为会令人不安
this type of violation of your personal space can be unsettling.
你觉得很脆弱 这事儿可不小
You feel vulnerable. It can beoverwhelming.
是啊
Yeah.
你还有别的地方可以去待几天吗
You have somewhere elseyou can go for a few days?
我准备去我姐妹那
Yeah, I'm going to my sister's.
她下班后会来接我
She's swinging by to get me after work.
很好
- Good, good. - Yeah.
你知道什么人会想伤害Donnie吗
Do you know anyone who would want to hurt Donnie?
没有
No.
Donnie没有敌人
Donnie doesn't have any enemies.
我的意思是 读书快答游戏夜分组对抗除外
I mean, except for the other teams at our trivia night.
呃 不不 他几乎太好了
Uh, no, no, he's almost toonice.
他很安静 但是很体贴
You know, he's really quiet, but thoughtful.
你们两个恋爱了吗
Are you two romantically involved?
哦 不 我喜欢这个人 但他不是我会爱上的类型
Oh, no, I love him, but he's not my type.
这就是我们成为好室友的原因
Which is why we make such good roommates.
他有谈过他的工作吗
Does he ever talk about work?
没有
No.
他有没有提到过任何可能威胁国♥家♥安♥全♥的事情
He ever mention anything that he thought could be a threat to national security?
不不 没有
No, no!
但这听起来确实像Donnie
But that-that does sound like Donnie.
他有时候会很夸张
He could be a bit of a drama queen at times.
怎么说
How so?
不是坏的那种夸张
Not, like, in a bad way.
是更有趣的那种
More in a funny way.
他只是很 循规蹈矩
H-He's just very "by the book."
这大概就是为什么他是一个如此优秀的会计
That's probably why he's such a good accountant.
他喜欢遵守规则
He-he likes to follow the rules.
当人们不遵守规则时
And he can get spicy
他会变得很激动
when people don't.
他提到过他的客户吗
He ever mention any of his clients?
从来没有 那将违反他的规则
Never. That would be a violation of his rules.
我先离开一下
Excuse me.
噢 没关系
Oh, please, yeah.
Nell 怎么了
What's up, Nell?
嘿 Sam 你有什么要报告给我的吗
Hey, Sam, you got a sitrep for me?
- 什么报告 - 对啊 就是一份
- A sitrep? - Yeah, you know,
关于 我们和室友相处得怎么样 的情况报告
as in a situation report-- how we doing with the roommate?
她知道Donald Harris为什么想和我们联♥系♥吗
Does she know why Donald Harris wanted to speak with us?
或者为什么有人要翻找他们的房♥间
Or why someone tore their place apart?
Nell 我知道什么是报告
Nell, I know what a sitrep is.
呃 我知道现在在发生什么了
Uh-huh, I see what happened here, um...
嗯 所以我不应该打电♥话♥给你的
Yeah, so I shouldn't have called you.
对吧 当然是
Right? Of course, yes.
除非我有什么新的信息给你 不然我为什么要打电♥话♥给你
Why would I call you unless I have some new information for you?
因为你会在你找到什么新信息 之后会直接打电♥话♥给我
Because you'll call me when you've got some new information for me.
这是通常的模式
That's normally how it works.
嗯 我知道的
Yeah, no. I-I-I know that.
我觉得我这边只是有点 你知道的
And I think I'm just kind of feeling, you know,
有点过于焦虑
a little overly anxious here.
我在努力掌控一切 为你们做好后盾
I'm trying to be on top of everything and be there for you guys.
但 Hetty有办法让所有事情都变得看起来
But Hetty has this way of making everything look so
很简单 就像是她都不用试就会 还有
easy, like she's not even trying and...
- Nell - 而我就在这很努力地尝试
- Nell... - Here I am trying and the more I try,
但是越试越别扭 感觉也是如此
the more awkward it looks. And feels.
- Nell - 怎么了
- Nell! - Yeah?
你现在就做得很好
You're doing a great job.
不 我并没有 但是你能那么说很好
No, I'm not, but thank you for saying that.
我什么时候向你撒谎了
Have I ever lied to you?
没有
No.
那你得相信我说的这些话
Then you have to believe me when I say these words.
你现在做得很好 好吗
You're doing a great job. Okay?
谢谢了 Sam
Thanks, Sam.
室友说Donald Harris可能表现过于强烈
The roommate says Donald Harris can be overly dramatic,
听说他担心对国♥家♥安♥全♥的威胁时
so when he says he's concerned about a threat to national security,
这可能是夸大其词
it could be an exaggeration.
他想撂倒你的方式 一点也不夸张
Well, there was nothing exaggerated about the way he tried to mow you down.
翻找这个地方的人也一样
Same with whoever tossed this place.
让我再查一次这个地方
Let me give it one more pass.
以确保我没有错过任何东西 如果我确实错过了
Make sure I didn't miss anything-- if I did,
我会打电♥话♥给你报告的
I'll call you with a sitrep.
好的
Okay.
你看 现在你不用去开玩笑了
See, now you don't have to go making fun.
我只是想保持正式的工作态度
I was just trying to keep it official.
再见 代理行动主任Jones
Goodbye, Acting Operations Manager Jones.
再见 特别探员Sam Hanna
Goodbye, Special Agent Sam Hanna.
发现这个藏在Donald的卧室里
Found this hidden in Donald's bedroom.
这是一个非常复杂的监控设备
This is a very sophisticated piece ofsurveillance equipment.
等等 有人在监视他
Wait, someone was watching him?
同时看和听
Watching and listening.
有人最近来过这个房♥子吗
You have anyone in the house recently?
- 管家 服务人员 修理人员 - 没有
- A housekeeper, service people, repair man? - No.
没有人
Uh... nobody.
你知道这个相框里有过相片的吗
You know if this frame had a picture in it by chance?
哦 是的 那是Donnie和他的朋友Keilani
Oh, yeah, that was Donnie and his friend Keilani
上一年在哥布林庆典上拍的
at last year's Goblin Gala.
那是个角色扮演的聚会
It's a cosplay event.
好的 好的
Right. Right.
你知道这个Keilani姓什么吗
Uh, you have a last name on Keilani?
Kim 她也是个会计 他们一起去上学的
Kim. She's an accountant, too. They went to school together.
- 他们是一对吗 - 不 不是
- Are they a couple? - No, no.
但我知道Donnie希望他们是
But I know Donnie wishes they were.
她很辣
She's hot.
你知道她的电♥话♥号♥码或者地址吗
You have a phone number or an address?
嗯 我不确定 我应该是有的
Um... I'm not sure. I should have.
我都没怎么看到她了
I haven't seen her in a while
因为工作 她几周以前搬到了Oxnard
because she moved to Oxnard a couple years ago for work.
Donnie还挺失落的
Donnie was pretty bummed.
你知道她在哪儿工作
You know where she works?
知道 在穆古点
Yeah, Point Mugu.
穆古角海军基地
Nbvc
Nbvc?
啥
Hmm?
文图拉县海军基地
Naval Base Ventura County?
啊 是的
Oh, yeah!
但是她应该不是在舰上工作之类的
But she's not, like, on a ship or anything.
像我说的 她是个会计
Like I said, she's an accountant.
Harris先生是一个模范员工
Mr. Harris is a model employee
他已经在我客户的公♥司♥工作超过12年了
that has worked for my client's firm for over 12 years.
Harris先生在工作上有什么对头吗
Does Mr. Harris have any enemies in the workplace?
我的客户都是非常和善的人
My client does not operate a hostile work environment.
所以没有
So no.
Harris先生和他负责的会计工作
Did Mr. Harris have any problems
之间有没有什么问题
with any of the accounts that he was responsible for?
我客户公♥司♥的所有员工都对
All those served at my client's firm are extremely satisfied
他们的工作环境极其满意
with the service they've received.
那不满意的时候呢
And when they're not?
从未发生过
It's never happened.
好吧 那很 幸运
Well, that's... fortunate.
- Bile小姐 - 是特别探员Blye
- Miss Bile... - It's Special Agent Blye.
你打断我之前我是想说
As I was attempting to say before your interruption,
不管你对Harris有什么误会
whatever misunderstanding you may have had with Mr. Harris,
我向你保证 这和他在我客户公♥司♥负责的工作无关
I can assure you it has nothing to do with his dealings at my client's firm.
抱歉我接个电♥话♥ 请稍等
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表