You guys planned on going to the march tonight?
不 不完全是
No, not exactly.
所以是什么情况
Then what exactly?
我们不止会带着海报
We weren't just showing up with posters.
Kam是组织者之一
Kam is one of the main organizers.
她 她才十七岁
Sh-She's 17.
你会很惊讶一个十七岁的孩子能做到的事
You'd be surprised what a 17-year-old can get done.
Kam在她学校宿舍完成了大多数的工作
Kam did most of the work out of her dorm room at school,
没有被发现
under the radar.
- 为什么 - 这是不被鼓励的
- Why? - It's not exactly encouraged there.
在安那波利斯也一样
Or at Annapolis.
嗯 所以她没有告诉她爸爸
Hmm. Yeah, that's why she didn't tell her dad.
Kam知道这很冒险
Kam knew she was taking a big risk.
但是这个活动 这个时刻
But this movement and the moment,
对她来说意义重大
I mean, it means so much to her.
没有什么能够阻挡她
Nothing was gonna stop her.
是啊 有其父必有其女
Yeah. She's her father's daughter.
我们开车去和跟Kam一起工作的组织碰头
We drove down and met up with a group that Kam works with.
学生人道组织
Students for Humanity.
他们用一家因为新冠疫情关门的酒吧作为总部
They're using a bar that's closed for COVID as its HQ.
总之 天很晚了
Anyways, it got late.
Kam知道她还是得告诉她爸爸真♥相♥
Kam knew she still needed to tell her dad the truth,
所以她准备去他的船上过夜
so she headed down to his boat to spend the night there.
你送她到那儿的吗
Did you drop her off at his slip?
没有
No.
我是说 我们开她的车去的
I mean, we drove her car down,
但她坚持自己去
but she insisted on going on her own.
她就是这么独♥立♥
She's independent like that.
我不敢相信我没有
I can't believe that I didn't go...
- 你在撒谎 - Sam
- You're lying. - Sam.
他在撒谎
He's lying!
你说的话我一个字都不相信 首先 Kam根本没有车
I don't believe a word you said, starting with the fact that Kam doesn't have a car.
不 这不是真的
Sir, that's not true.
她开的是Mini Cooper
She drives a Mini Cooper.
嘿 进展如何
Hey, how's it going?
哦 你懂的 深入挖掘Sam的私人生活
Oh, you know, neck-deep in Sam's personal life.
回来真是好啊
So good to be back.
我很同情Sam 但是我告诉过你不要参与进来的
I feel for Sam, but I told you not to get involved.
Kensi和Deeks都加入了
Kensi and Deeks are doing it.
他们正在去抗♥议♥总部的路上
They are on their way to the protest headquarters right now.
好吧 我戴头巾 已经对同侪压力免疫了
Yeah. I wear a hijab. I'm immune to peer pressure.
你知道吗 Kam瞒着Sam买♥♥了一辆车
You know, Kam has a car that Sam didn't even know about.
- 继续说 - 用打工赚钱买♥♥的
- Go on. - Mm. Paid for with a part-time job.
至少Sam知道她做这个工作吗
Does Sam at least know about the job?
知道 但是他以为是在图书馆工作
Yes. But he thought it was at the library.
实际上 是在一家希腊餐厅打工
It's actually at a Greek restaurant.
她为什么不告诉Sam她买♥♥了车
Why didn't she tell Sam about the car?
因为他可能会让她买♥♥一辆装甲坦克
'Cause he would've made her get an armored tank.
- 倒是 聪明的姑娘 - 嘿 你知道
- I can see that. Smart girl. - Hey, you know,
既然我们知道Kam有一辆车
now that we know that Kam has a car...
你就可以通过万花筒找到它
You can find it with Kaleidoscope.
或者我们可以查看一下结果
Or we can check it out,
因为我已经发现它了
because I already found it.
你说 我们 你的意思是和我
And by "We," You mean me.
来嘛 Rountree和Sam一起行动
Come on. Rountree's with Sam.
Callen还在回来的路上
Callen is still on his way back from his trip.
所以我已经掺和进来了 不是吗
So I'm getting involved, aren't I?
你无法脱身了
No use fighting it.
这不利于转手
That's not good for the resale.
- 小心 - 好的
- Careful. - Yeah.
- 请小心 - 宝贝 嘿 这是怎么了
- Careful. - Please. Babe. Hey, what-what happened?
惹上了大♥麻♥烦 还吓到了不少人
Getting into good trouble scares a lot of people.
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you know who did this?
你们是谁
Who are you?
哦 我们 呃 我们认识Kam
Oh, we, uh... we know Kam.
我们知道她昨晚在这 有人今天看见她了吗
We know that she was here last night. Has anybody seen her today?
你怎么会认识Kam
How do you know Kam?
我们 呃 我们是朋友
We're, uh... we're friends.
别跟我说她的朋友看起来都40多岁了
And don't tell me she's friends with a bunch of 40-year-olds.
- 嗷 - 别生气 小猫咪
- Oh. - Easy, tiger.
她才30多 正当年 谢谢您嘞
She's still in her 30s and killing it, thank you,
我 40岁 也是刚满而已
and I'm... 40 and hanging on by a thread.
重点是我们实际上是Kam父亲的朋友
But the point is we're actually friends with Kam's dad.
哦 她爸爸情况我们都知道
Oh, we know all about Kam's dad.
你们两个也是执法人员
Are you two also law enforcement?
没错 我们是 我们隶属于NCIS
Actually, yes, we are. We're NCIS.
那我还有工作要做
And I've got work to do.
好吧 嘿 抱歉 听着 Kam现在有麻烦了 明白吗
Okay, hey. I'm sorry. Listen, Kam's in trouble, okay?
我们了解到她最后出现的地点就是这
We know that the last place she was seen was here.
她没去她爸爸家 而且她手♥机♥也关机了
She didn't show up at her dad's place, and her phone is off.
你能帮帮我们吗
Could you help us out?
砸碎这扇窗户的砖头
The brick that was thrown through this window?
我赌一百万不是反对我们的人干的
I bet you a million bucks it wasn't a counterprotester.
是我们自己人
It was one of our own.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
- 他认为我们做得还不够 - 谁
- Doesn't think we're doing enough. - Who doesn't?
Zee
Zee.
他认为一场和平游♥行♥不能从根本上解决问题
He doesn't think a peaceful march is going to move the needle,
但是Kam不同意
and Kam disagreed.
他们吵了起来
They got into it.
好吧 他们是昨天晚上吵得吗 激烈吗
Okay, so they got into it last night? Was it heated?
非常
Very.
你认为他会伤害她吗
You think he would do something to hurt her?
估计有可能
I wouldn't be surprised.
Zee明白得先说服Kam才能改变其他人的想法
Zee knew he had to get through to her before changing anyone else's mind.
找到了Kam的车
Found Kam's car.
锁着的
Still locked.
有挣扎的痕迹吗
Any signs of a struggle?
没有 看起来昨天晚上一直停在这儿
Nope. Looks like it was left here overnight.
Kam根本没有回到车上
Kam never made it back to her car.
违规泊车
从这里到总部之间肯定发生了什么事
Something must've gone down somewhere between here and the headquarters.
两地之间有多少个街区
How many blocks is that?
大概五个
Um... about five.
她为啥要把车停这么远
Why'd she park so far away?
在洛杉矶 这个停车场可能是离她最近的了
In L.A.? This garage was probably as close as she could get.
可能有目击证人
Maybe somebody saw something.
Kam你在哪
Where are you, Kam?
好的 再见
All right. Bye.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's up?
Kam还是没有消息
Kam's still missing.
Sam怎么样
How's Sam doing?
- 他快暴走了 - 要是我也会这样
- He's freaking out. - As would I.
如果我的孩子失踪了 我无法想象我会多害怕
I can't even imagine the terror I'd be feeling if my kid was missing.
是的 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
但是我得称赞这些孩子一样东西
I'll give these kids one thing, though.
他们非常聪明
They're nothing if not clever.
啊 抵抗还在继续
Ah. The resistance is alive.
继续
Alive.
让我想起了我曾经的日子
Reminds me of my days back in the fray.
你以前还发起过游♥行♥
You were a rabble-rouser?
愚蠢的问题 你当然做过
That's a stupid question. Of course you were.
你应该看看我八年级时那阵Rodney King案刚宣判
Should have seen me in eighth grade when they handed down the Rodney King verdict.
Rodney King 非裔美国人 1991年3月3日因超速被洛杉矶警方追逐
被截停后拒捕袭♥警♥ 遭到警方用警棍暴♥力♥制♥服♥
1992年 法♥院♥判决逮捕他的四名白人警♥察♥无罪 从而引发了1992年洛杉矶暴♥动♥
我穿了一件印有 Burn Baby Burn 的T恤整整一个星期
I wore a "Burn Baby Burn" T-shirt for a week.
校长吓坏了 让我脱掉 我没有
The principal freaked out, told me to take it off, I didn't.
他们想用暴♥力♥把我衣服扯下去
They tried to physically remove it from my body.
那我不能让啊 然后他罚我停课两周
I wouldn't let him, and then he suspended me for two weeks.
那你改变你的立场或者转变想法了吗
Well, did you change any hearts or shift any minds?
没
No
但这不是重点 因为坚守内心造就现在的我
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表