就像那样 夕阳 海滩 野餐
Oh, boom. Like that. Sunset, beach, picnic.
天哪 我爱死你冲浪的样子了
Oh, my gosh, I love that you're a little mermaid.
糟糕
Bugger.
Hetty
Hetty?
- 真的是你 - 啊
- Is that really you? - Ah.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
改天再说吧 亲爱的
Oh, a story for another day, my dear.
我担心我待不久
I'm afraid I can't stay long.
这次我要忙得不可开交了
I'm up to my ass in alligators on this one.
但我必须回来
But I had to come
这样我就能祝你好运了
so that I could wish you luck.
Hetty 对不起
Hetty, I'm sorry.
我知道你很想我接任你的位置
I know you really wanted me to step into your position, and...
不 不 不
Oh, no. No, no.
我只是想你意识到
I only wanted you to realize
你有能力做这份工作
that you have what it takes to do the job.
你是否作出接手的选择 都没关系的
Whether you chose to or not is irrelevant.
你栽培了我
You Yoda'd me.
也许
Maybe.
只是一点点
Just a skosh.
噢 不
Oh, no.
Hetty
Hetty.
我不能要
I couldn't.
不 你得接受
Yes, you could.
过去 现在 将来 你都值得
You could, and you will, and you did.
就别对着
Just don't aim it
任何你喜欢的人开枪
at anyone you actually like.
我不知道你是在开玩笑还是说真的
I can't tell if you're joking or not.
谢谢
Thank you.
噢
Oh.
噢
Oh.
噢
Oh.
Eric在等我
Eric's waiting for me.
是 走吧 走吧
Oh, yes. Go, go.
开始冒险吧
Let the adventure begin.
在剧中饰演Eric Beale与Nell Jones的
Barrett Foa和Renée Felice Smith已离开剧组 他们下季不会回归
谢谢
Thank you.
我听说迷路的宠物
I have heard stories of lost pets
不远千里找家的故事
traveling thousands of miles to find their way home.
省省吧 Hollis
Save it, Hollis.
你和我得聊聊
You and I need to have a chat.
幸运如我
Lucky, lucky me.
Aiden一会儿就到了
Aiden should be here in a minute.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
G 别让我再问一遍
Don't make me ask you again, G.
好吧 但只是别钻牛角尖
All right, but just don't let this go to your head.
你是个很棒的爸爸
You're a great dad.
你有着疯狂的生活
You live a crazy life,
但不论何时 Aiden或者Kam需要什么
but whenever Aiden or Kam need something, you're just...
你就会在他们身边
there, like magic.
谢谢
Thank you.
说出来对我来说并不容易
That wasn't easy for me to say,
所以我们还是不要大题小做了
so let's not make a thing out of it, okay?
- 这仅仅是观察期 - 我不会说什么的
- It was just an observation. - I'm not gonna say anything.
不让你说很难受 对吧
It's killing you not to say something, isn't it?
一点点 一点点
Little bit, little bit.
好了 打开天窗说亮话吧
All right, let her rip.
你也会是个好爸爸
You'd be a great dad, too.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表