No, we can't do that. She'll blow the vest.
没有发现司机
No eyes on the driver.
Katya 我在这儿
Katya, I'm here.
放她走
Let her go.
出去
Get out.
痴心妄想
Not by the hair of my chinny chin ch--
伙计们 我们怎么办
Guys, what are we doing?
- 我们要行动吗 - 原地待命
- Are we moving in? - Hold your position.
如果她看见我们 就会开车离开并引爆背心
If she sees us, she could drive off and detonate the vest.
我们都不知道那个玩意是不是真的
We don't even know if that thing's real.
我们必须假定是真的 Katya杀人毫不手软
We have to assume it is. Katya has no problem killing people.
下一枪就是朝她脑袋打了
The next one will be in her head.
进来
Get in.
别进去
Don't.
伙计们
Guys?
我失去了Anna的信♥号♥♥ 摄像头 手♥机♥ 跟踪器 都没了
I've lost Anna's signal. Camera,phone, tracker, everything.
她又用干♥扰♥器♥了
She's using a jammer again.
她们正在沿着Califa路往东走
They're headed east on Califa!
我们试着去截住她
We're gonna try and cut her off.
我去救Joelle
I'm going for Joelle.
我们正在追捕
We're in pursuit.
我也在追捕
Yeah, so am I.
- 我们没有看见厢车 - 该死
- We don't see the van. - Damn it.
Nell 她们在哪
Nell, where are they?
她们一定是从Owens路拐进了小巷
They must have turned into the alley off Owens.
伙计们 警方直升机快到了
Guys, LAPD chopper's almost there.
Joelle
Joelle!
Joelle 你在干什么
Joelle, what are you doing?
- 我要远离人群 - 过来过来过来
- I'm getting away from people! - Come on, come on. Come on.
- 快离开这 - 过来
- Get out of here! - Come on.
好了 我们得止住血
Okay, we got to stop this bleeding.
有什么意义 我的血已经流尽了
What's the point? I don't have any blood left.
你坚持住好吗
You just hang in there, all right?
把这个按住 把这个按住
Put that-- hold that on there, hold that on there.
好了
All right.
- 好了 - 好的
- All right. - Okay.
- 还好吗 - 还好
- Okay? - Okay.
Callen 洛杉矶警方发现了厢车 正在驶入商场停车场
Callen, LAPD spotted the van-- it's turning into the mall parking lot.
我看见她们了
I got 'em.
联邦探员
Federal agent!
所有人举起手从车里出来
Everybody out of the van with your hands up!
双手抱头 离厢车远点
Hands on your head! Move away from the van!
我说了车里所有人都出来
I said everyone inside the van come out!
Katya
Katya!
你是谁
Who are you?!
我叫David Thomas 我只是一个送货司机
I'm David! I'm David Thomas! I'm just a delivery driver!
车里还有其他人吗
Was anybody else in that van?
没了 她们跳车了
No, they bailed.
金发女和戴面具的人
The blonde and the one in the mask.
我什么都没做 她拿枪指着我 让我载她去公园
I didn't do anything! She pulled a gun on me and made me take her to the park!
她们在哪跳的车
They bailed out where?
商场后面 剧院旁边的地方
Behind the mall, next to the theater.
Nell 让直升机转向 去商场另一边
Nell, divert that chopper. Other side of the mall.
嘿 让Carlson封锁周边 不要让任何车辆通过
Hey, tell Carlson to close the perimeter, don't let any traffic through.
收到 我也在检查商场的摄像头
Copy that. I'm also checking for mall cameras.
- 你去吧 我来处理他 - 好的
- Go. I got him. I got this. - Yeah.
我要把这个递给你
I'm gonna hand this to you.
翻个身 把手铐戴上
Flip over. Put that on.
动作小心点
Nice and easy.
Sam 拆弹部队在路上了 Joelle怎么样了
Okay, Sam, Bomb Squad's on the way. How's it going with Joelle?
我已经止住了血 我需要一个排爆工具包
I've stopped the bleeding, I need an EOD kit.
Fatima 你们车里应该就有一个
Fatima, there should be one in the roach coach.
拿到了
Got it.
我还需要一个移♥动♥信♥号♥♥干扰机
And I need a cellular jammer.
这个背心有远程引爆装置
This thing's been wired for remote detonation.
好的 我们正掉头去你们那
All right, we're headed back your way.
你在干什么 我们该走了
What are you doing? We got to go.
这车太慢了 我跑过去更快
This thing's too slow. I can get there faster on foot.
好的
Okay.
我需要你别乱动
I need you to stop moving.
我需要你闭上嘴
I need you to shut up!
很难相信
It's hard to believe that...
你曾经教过我女儿
you were my daughter's teacher once.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, that makes two of us.
不过Kam是那堆孩子里我唯一能忍♥受的
But Kam was the only one of those brats that I could tolerate.
- 她怎么样了 - 噢 她还不错
- How is she? - Oh, she's good.
她被海军军官学校录取了
She got accepted into Annapolis.
你一定很自豪
You must be proud.
噢当然了
Oh, I am.
只不过她不准备去
But she's not going.
没关系的
It's okay.
事实证明 她可能有另一条人生道路
Turns out she may have another path in life.
这是什么 这是什么
What is that? What is that?!
开始倒计时了 三分钟
All right, it started a countdown-- three minutes.
一定是被预设成在正午启动
Must've been programmed to start at noon.
Sam Sam 你是个好父亲
Sam, Sam, you're a good dad.
你的孩子们需要你
Your kids need you.
快离开这
Get out of here!
- 这不可能 - 好吧 那我走
- It's not gonna happen. - Fine, then I will!
我需要你别乱动
I need you to stop moving.
天哪 别走逞英雄了 会害死你的
God, stop trying to be a hero. It'll get you killed.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving,
好吗 你想救我的命吗 先让我救你
All right? You want to save my life? Let me save yours.
- 噢天哪 你真是不可理喻 - Rountree 我需要你跑快点
- Oh, God, you're insufferable. - Rountree, I need you to run faster!
嘿 小心 小心
Hey, look out! Look out!
Nell 我到剧院后面了
Nell, I'm behind the theater.
你在商场摄像头找到线索了吗
You getting anything from the mall cams?
没有 不知为何 我没法接入摄像头
No. For some reason, I can't access them.
所以我正在检查附近的交通摄像头 看有没有可疑车辆
So I'm checking nearby traffic cameras for any suspicious vehicles.
Deeks 那个司机跟你说别的了吗
Deeks, did the driver say anything else to you?
他有看见她们换车吗
D-Did he see them transfer vehicles?
没有 他什么都没看见 他以最快的速度离开了那里
No. He didn't see anything. He just got out of there as fast as he could.
Callen 商场的摄像头是闭路循环摄像头
Okay, Callen, the mall cameras are closed circuit.
你必须去现场接入监控
You'll need to access them on-site.
好的 我去 你待在这等她在交通摄像头找到线索
Okay, I'll go. You stay in case she gets a hit on the traffic cams.
Sam Sam!
Sam! Sam!
停停停停停
Stop, stop, stop, stop! Stop!
扔给我
Toss it to me.
退后
Back up.
干♥扰♥器♥已经启动了 不会影响我们的通讯
The jammer's already active. It won't affect our comms.
- 我们还剩多少时间 - 两分钟
- How much time we got left? - Two minutes.
如果她要我死 我早就碎得满地都是了
If she wanted me dead, I'd be spread across this field already.
这是个哑弹
The bomb's a dud.
用来分散你们的注意力 而且成功了
It's a distraction. And it's working.
你应该离开这 去抓住她 把Anna救回来
You should be out there, trying to catch her, get-get Anna back.
除了手♥机♥
All right, along with the cell phone,
Katya还安装了一个热传感器和一个电压表
Katya installed a thermal sensor and a voltage meter.
如果这是哑弹 还真是逼真啊
If this thing's a dud, it's pretty damn convincing, huh?
你不能直接把背心直接从她头上脱下来吗
Can't you just pull it over her head?
哇 我们怎么没想到呢
Oh, gee, why didn't we think of that?
我们已经试过了
We already tried that.
没办法穿过她的肩膀 背心和电线都太紧了
Can't get it over her shoulders. The vest is too tight and the wiring is, too.
有触发炸♥弹♥的风险
We'd risk tripping it.
好吧 或许 试着把背心割下来
All right, maybe, uh, try cutting it off her.
或许可以
Maybe.
好的
Okay.
啊
Aah!
该死 她加装了绑带
Damn it, she rigged the straps.
一定有办法把你救出来
There's got to be a way to get you out of this thing.
- 你胳膊能塞进去吗 - Sam 不行的
- Can your arm fit in there? - Sam, it won't fit.
- 试一下 试一下 Sam 不 快试一下 - 不行的 Sam
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表