嘿 Owen 她们是来帮忙的
Hey, Owen, they're here to help.
我的天 对不起
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
呃 我很抱歉
Ugh. I'm so sorry.
食物中毒
Food poisoning.
下午5点以后不要吃杂货店的寿司
Never eat grocery store sushi after 5:00 p.m.
我好了 我好了
I'm okay. I'm okay.
是的 这是第一次
Yeah, that's a first.
是
Yeah.
你需要什么吗
Can I get you anything?
呃 水就可以了
Uh... water would be great.
谢谢
Thank you.
她是个天使 不是吗
She's an angel, isn't she?
她告诉你我们出去过一次
She tell you we went out once?
那是有史以来最好的约会
It was the best date ever.
但后来项目让我们加班加点
But then the project had us working overtime.
我们还没有机会重新联♥系♥
We haven't had a chance to really reconnect,
如果你知道我在说什么
if you know what I'm saying.
- 是 呃 完全知道 - 嗯 关系很难
- Yeah. Uh, totally. - Relationships are hard.
- 那么 呃 - 谢谢
- So, uh, were you - Thanks.
- 你和Brandon关系密切吗 - 哦 是的
- and Brandon close? - Oh, yeah.
是啊 我是说 我是他工作的Wozniak
Yeah. I mean, I was the Wozniak to his Jobs.
Wozniak: Stephen Gary Wozniak 美国电脑工程师 曾与乔布斯合伙创立苹果
如果不是我的话 他可能就不会在Heptagongon工作了
I mean, he probably wouldn't even started Heptagon if it wasn't for me.
Brandon最近有没有因为什么事感到不安或紧张
Did Brandon seem upset or stressed about anything lately?
不 不 我是说Brandon是我见过的最好的人
No. No. I mean, Brandon was the nicest person I've ever met.
呃 除了你 Sienna
Uh, except for you, Sienna.
不 Brandon曾是一个
No, Brandon was
希望自己的作品得到世界认可的天才发明家
a brilliant inventor that wanted his work recognized by the world.
所以这个合同是对他来说是很重要的
So this contract was a pretty big deal?
这是最重要的
It was the biggest.
Brandon 有在技术会议上见过谁吗
Did Brandon meet with anyone at the technology conference?
我的意思是 听着
I mean, look...
当你拥有能让一个人在光天化日之下
when you have tech that can make a person disappear
消失的技术
in broad daylight, I mean,
所有人都会想和你见面
everybody wants to meet with you.
他甚至去了几个私密的会议
I mean, he even took a couple private meetings,
但他不会告诉我是和谁开的
but he wouldn't tell me who with.
我以为你说你们关系很紧密
I thought you said you guys were close.
我们曾经是
We were.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不敢相信我用过去式形容他了
I just can't believe I'm referring to him in the past tense.
我想现在只有你和我了
Guess it's just you and me now.
- 噢 - 别晦气 别晦气 别晦气
- Ooh. - No whammies, no whammies, no whammies.
刚刚找到第三个闯入Heptagon的嫌犯
Just got a hit on the third suspect who broke into Heptagon.
- 好的 - 我让Callen和Sam去追踪他
- Yes. - I will send Callen and Sam to track him.
- 好的 我会继续解开这个技术会议名单 - 实际上
- Great. I will keep hacking away at this tech conference list. - Actually,
你知道吗 你提出的只追逐大公♥司♥
you know what? Uh, your suggestion
的建议确实帮助
to only chase the big dogs
缩小了科技公♥司♥的范围使之成为一个可行的名单
really helped narrow down the tech companies to quite a doable list.
如此可行到 我认为我可以从这里接手了
So doable, I think I can take it from here.
- 你确定 - 我很确定
- You sure? - I am so sure.
好的 我走了
Deuces. I'm out.
所以 你会去与Kensi和Sienna会合吗
So, you gonna meet up with Kensi and Sienna?
现在先不
Not, uh, just yet.
我想Kensi这次需要和Sienna在一起行动
I think Kensi needed this time with Sienna.
额 为什么
Hmm. How so?
我不太清楚
I'm not sure exactly,
但当你和一个人在一起的时候像我们一样长
but when you've been with someone as long as we've been together,
- 有时候你就是知道 - 噢
- sometimes you just know. - Aw.
- 搭档的默契 - 哈
- Couple goals. - Huh.
好的 享受你的自♥由♥时间吧 我的朋友
Well, enjoy your free time, my friend.
这里没有自♥由♥时间这个东西
There's no such thing as free time.
我会再在Randall和Doug那试试
I'm-a take another shot at Randall and Doug.
Nell 我们看到那个货车了
Nell, we have eyes on the vehicle.
它停在卡昂加附近的一家旧俱乐部旁边
It's parked by an old club off Cahuenga.
我们的嫌疑犯还没露脸
Mr. Tricks hasn't shown his face yet.
哇 那个俱乐部已经关了好几年了
Wow. That club has been closed for years.
他可能把它当作藏身处
Well, he could be using it as a hideout.
我们会去查清楚的
We'll check it out.
这瑞安全
It's clear.
有一些空弹夹
Some empty magazines.
看来刁钻先生很喜欢玩枪
Looks like Mr. Tricky is trigger-happy.
我被射中了
I been hit!
- 有多糟糕 - 我没事
- How bad is it?! - I'm fine!
Sam 你还好吗
Sam, are you okay?
我还好 我们快走 只是擦伤
I'm fine. Let's go. Just stings a little.
你确定吗
Sure about that?
我需要你跑去前面帮我吸引一下他的注意力
I'm-a need you to go in front to distract him a little.
什么 你想让我也中弹吗
What, you want me to get shot, too, huh?
什么 同甘共苦吗
What, twinsies?
快去
Go, go.
嘿 狡猾先生
Hey, Tricky!
说你呢 狡猾先生
Yo, Mr. Tricks, uh,
你说我们在这里聊一聊怎么样 嗯
what do you say we have a little conversation here, huh?!
你需要缝针
You're gonna need stitches for that.
我不需要救护车 走吧
I don't need any ambulance. Come on.
Nell 我们这里需要一台救护车
Nell, we need an ambulance over here.
我告诉你了 我不需要任何止痛药
I told you I don't need any pain meds.
好吧 如果方便的话 我可以把它们放在苹果酱里
Well, if it's easier, I can put 'em in applesauce.
我把它们放在这 以防你改变你的想法
I'm gonna put it here, in case you change your mind.
但你能至少听从急救员的 命令戴上吊带吗
But would you at least follow the EMT's orders and wear your sling?
当然不
Definitely not.
探员Hanna
Special Agent Hanna.
很高兴看到你生龙活虎的
Glad to see you're up and on your feet.
别给我寄任何康复卡
Don't send me any get well cards.
我不会的
I wouldn't consider it.
我要考虑的是这次调查的低迷表现
What I do have to consider is the lackluster performance of this investigation,
以及来自海军高层的低评价
and the low opinion of the highest ranks of the Navy.
我想你接到海军部长的电♥话♥了
I take it you got a call from SECNAV.
她对听到海军投入了大量资金
She was not pleased to hear that the technology
的技术仍未被找回来 感到很不高兴
that the Navy has invested a whole crapload of money in is still in the wind.
嗯 直觉告诉我这项技术不仅仅是能隐形
Well, something tells me there's more to this technology than just being invisible.
她没提到那可能是什么 对吗
She didn't happen to mention what that might be, did she?
国务卿女士不欠你或我们任何解释
Madame Secretary does not owe you or any of us an explanation for anything.
但是
But...
现代物理学的这一奇迹
this marvel of modern-day physics
不仅使物体肉眼看不见 而且
makes not only objects invisible to the naked eye but also
使雷达和反监视装置也看不见
to radar and countersurveillance devices.
它可以让坦克 飞机 该死 甚至潜艇隐形
It could make tanks, planes, hell, even submarines invisible.
彻底改变我们所知道的现代战争
And revolutionize modern-day warfare as we know it.
很高兴看到你们俩跟得上
Glad to see you two are catching on.
Hanna探员 你确定你今天能去追坏人吗
Agent Hanna, are you sure you're up to chasing the bad guys today?
你有多久没有试过
How long has it been since you felt
被枪火打中身体了
the hot lead of hostile fire penetrate your flesh?
两年十个月三个星期一天
Two years, ten months, three weeks and a day.
那天我仍然完成了任务 今天也没例外
On that day, I got up and finished my job. Today is no different.
很出色 Hanna探员
Outstanding, Agent Hanna.
我今天听到的第一个好答案
First good answer I've heard today.
你确定是那个时间表吗
You sure about that timeline?
你想休息一天吗
Think you're off by a day?
写一首关于那天的乡村音乐吧
Write a country music song about that one.
噢 Owen人挺好的
Ooh, Owen's nice.
我是说 呃 他很健谈
I mean, uh, he's very talkative,
我没想到我会在那里待那么久
and I didn't think that I'd be there for that long,
但 他看起来人不错
but, uh, he seems very nice.
他确实是 他就像一个兄弟
He is. He's like a brother.
不过 他不是把你当姐姐那样喜欢你
He doesn't like you like a sister, though.
他说你们两个去约会了
He said you two went on a date.
就一次 那感觉不对
One date, and it didn't feel right.
你有没有闻闻他的房♥子 它让我想起了我外婆的房♥子
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表