行
Yes.
让我和她谈谈 然后我把我所知道的事都告诉你
Let me speak to her, and then I will tell you everything I know.
那可不行
Yeah, that's not how that works.
首先你要告诉我Sinclair在哪里
First you're gonna tell me where Sinclair is,
如果这导致了他被捕 那么无论如何尽你所能和Michelle谈谈
and then if it leads to his capture, then by all means, talk to Michelle all you want.
我不觉得她会和我聊
I don't think she's gonna speak to me.
如果我先说了 我就失去了所有筹码
If I talk first, I lose all my power.
看来谈不拢了
I guess we have no deal.
Kens 做吧
Kens, do it.
他跟她说话我们没什么损失的
We've got nothing to lose with him talking to her.
好的 你赢了
Okay, fine, you win.
你赢了
You win.
你可以和Michelle聊 然后你告诉我们
You can talk to Michelle, and then you're going to give me
- 所有的信息 - 我也不想因为我的逃跑而被起诉
- all the information that we want. - I also want no charges brought for my escape.
是的 那要由联邦检察官来决定而不是我
Yeah, that's up to the federal prosecutor to decide, not me.
我不能 Kessler 我
I can't... Kessler, I c...
你想要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
给他吧
Give it to him.
行吧 你又赢了
All right, you win again.
我会和联邦检察官谈谈让这个变成可能
I'll talk to the federal prosecutor, and we'll make it happen.
你是个糟糕的谈判者
You're a terrible negotiator.
你好 这里是亚利桑那州联邦监狱
Hello. You've reached the Arizona Federal Correctional Facility,
梦想会在这里死去 您需要要预订吗
the place where dreams go to die. Would you like to make a reservation?
如果你没有任何信息
If you don't have any information
或者你违背了协议
or you renege on this deal,
我可以保证你会在
I can guarantee that you'll be prosecuted
被起诉最大罪状
to the full extent of the law, to ensure that,
以确保你一定烂死在监狱里
more than likely, you will die in prison.
不管他是谁 我不喜欢他
I don't like whoever this is.
这是Michelle Boucher
Here's Michelle Boucher.
你能说多久就说多久
Talk as long as you can.
Michelle
Michelle?
你在吗 小天使
Are you there, angel?
你听到我说话吗
Can you hear my voice?
跟他对话吧
Just talk to him.
什么也好
Say anything.
- Michelle - 没事的 你很安全
- Michelle? - It's okay. You-You're safe.
我保证 你是安全的
I promise you, you're safe.
虽然事隔很久
It's been a long time,
但我对你记忆犹新
but I remember you like it was yesterday.
听清楚
Listen to my words.
让他们使你言听计从
Let them move over you...
就像我曾经使你服从
the way my hands used to.
我 我做不到
I-I can't.
我不行
I can't. I can't.
在吗
Hello?
在吗
Hello?
我说过她不会和我对话的
I told you she wouldn't talk to me.
你得明白 我对这个女人 干了无法用言语形容的事
You have to understand, I did unspeakable things to that woman.
这儿曾经有架直升机
There was a helicopter here.
树都因为气流而断了或被扯烂
Trees are broken and ripped from the chopper's prop wash.
野草都压烂了 这新痕迹是数小时内的
Grass laid down everywhere. This is fresh, just a few hours.
Sinclair不会就这么没头没脑跑进林
Sinclair didn't just get out and run through the woods.
他肯定有后着
He had an endgame.
对 他可能逃出国了
Yeah. He could be out of the state by now.
他还把我们和FBI同时引到这儿
And meanwhile, he has us and the FBI chasing our tails out here.
我报告一下
I'll call it in.
告诉他们监视雷达 留意这地区有没有直升机
Tell them to look at radar hits for any helos in the area.
再调查下小型机场有没有符合Sinclair外观的人出现
And start checking the smaller airports for anyone matching Sinclair's description.
收到
Copy.
糟了 妈妈回家 我要撤了 别担心我
Uh-oh. Mom's home. I'm leaving. Don't worry.
- 这是我最后一箱了 - Deeks
- This is my last box. - Deeks...
没事 我懂的 你只是做好本份
It's fine. I totally get it. You're just doing your job
你超棒的 我仍然爱你 今晚「Squid & Dagger」见
and you're amazing and I love you and I'll see you at Squid & Dagger tonight?
Deeks 我用尽一切手段想让你回到原来的岗位
Deeks, I have been doing everything in my power to get you reinstated.
但已成定局了
But it's official.
NCIS联络官一职正式被裁了
The liaison position to NCIS has been terminated.
永远地
Permanently.
等等 这是什么意思
Wait, hold on a second, what d-what does that mean?
你意思是我 再也不能回来这儿工作了
Are you saying that I can't... I can't work here anymore? Like, that's...
- 是的 - 这真是
- Yeah. - Okay, well, that's...
Hetty那边呢
What about Hetty?
Hetty也试了所有手段及选顶
Hetty has tried everything, exhausted all options.
但不幸的是 这并非NCIS权限范围
Unfortunately, this isn't NCIS's purview now.
- 好吧 - 这是洛杉矶警方的问题
- Right. - This is all LAPD.
不打紧的 我本来考虑去联邦执法培训中心 然后 然后
It's okay. You know, I-I was thinking about going to FLETC and-and, um...
成为真正的NCIS探员 这其实是好事
you know, becoming a real NCIS agent, which is... it's great.
就是吓人的是 我得重新在底薪混
It's just frightening, obviously, 'cause I'd start at the bottom of the pay scale,
而且我会失去所有警方退休金 而且我们原本
and I'd lose all my LAPD pension, and now we're about to...
准备买♥♥♥房♥♥子 Kensi想 我想有个孩子
close on a house, and Kensi wants to... I want to have a baby,
- 我们都想 不过我们 - Deeks
- we both want to have a baby. It's not that we... - Deeks, um,
我认为NCIS不太会新聘你这个岁数的人
I don't think NCIS normally takes people your age.
不太会
Doesn't normally, or...
还是根本不会
or never?
因为我认为应该给我一次例外
Because it feels like there should be an exception,
考虑到我既有律师执照 又在这工作了11年
considering the fact that I was a lawyer and I spent 11 years here.
我挺确定是从来没试过
I'm pretty sure it's never.
好吧 所以
Right. So...
- 我很抱歉 - 不是你的错
- I'm so sorry. - No, no, you're fine.
没事 我不想把事情弄得难堪
It's okay. I just didn't want to make a big deal about this,
- 所以如果你可以告知大家的话 - 包在我身上
- so if you just want to let everybody know... - Yeah, of course I will.
我会
I'm gonna, um...
我会怀念这儿的
I'm gonna miss this.
我想我们在此应该是干得不错的
And I think we did good work here.
我们合作无间
We did great work.
好了
All right, well...
保持住 让我继续对NCIS感到自豪
keep it up. Make me, uh, make me proud.
你令我们感到自豪 Deeks
You made us proud, Deeks.
从不间断
Every day.
看来我们只能釜底抽薪
Well, it looks like the only play is to pull the plug,
告诉他你要走
tell him you're leaving.
要是想我们不起诉他逃跑
Offer him his information on Sinclair in exchange
他得给我们有关Sinclair的情报
for dropping the charges on the escape.
他只有两分钟考虑 然后我就转身走人
Well, he's got two minutes to decide, and then I'm walking out.
看来他想你回去找他
Looks like he wants you back in there.
我有解决方案
I believe I have a solution to our problem.
- 洗耳恭听 - 我想跟一个老朋友聊聊
- Okay. - There's an old friend I'd like to speak to.
两分钟就好
Just a quick, two-minute conversation,
然后我会如盘托出
and then I'll tell you everything you want to know.
就这么简单
That's it?
- 是的 - 好 你想跟谁对话
- Yes. - Okay. Who do you want to call?
他通常被叫那个烂简称「POTUS」
He usually goes by the unfortunate acronym of "POTUS."
- 呵呵 - 这词听起来就像
- Okay. - Always sounded like a mixture
把诗人及蠢货两词组合在一起似的
of "Poet" And "Doofus" To me.
- 你想与美国总统对话 - 对
- You want to call the president? - Yes.
现在是他生命有危险
It's his life that's in jeopardy.
要是Sinclar逃脱 那总统就有隐患
If Sinclair gets away, he has a vested interest.
这只需浪费他打哥尔夫时的两分钟
Just two minutes in between rounds of golf.
这事没可能成
It's never gonna happen,
- 你知道的 - 我与他认识的
- and you know it. - I'm not a stranger.
他当议员时我就认识他
I've known him since before he was a congressman.
这不关事 白宫绝对不会批准的
That doesn't matter. The White House is never gonna go for it.
要是你想找到Sinclar 就想办法把它变成可能
You should give it a whirl if you want to find Sinclair.
说不定真成呢
You might be surprised.
你能否在Kessler离开监狱时通知我一声
Is there any way you can let me know when Kessler gets out of prison?
好的 我会确保你被加进受害人名单
Yeah, I'll make sure that you're included on the list of victims
等他出狱时会有人通报你
who will be notified upon his release.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很抱歉我没帮上忙
I'm sorry I couldn't help.
我理解的
I understand.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表