他的尸体没有温度了 也没有脉搏
He's cold. No pulse.
他的手指像另外两个人一样被烧过
His fingers are burnt like the other two.
我还看见了一大把C4炸♥药♥
And I got a whole bunch of C-4.
快离场
Clear!
这是针对我们的 还是针对发现他的人的
Was that for us, or whoever found him?
我不知道 炸♥弹♥连接在一个遥控上
I don't know. It was attached to a remote.
他们在监视我们
They were watching us.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Yeah.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
洛杉矶警♥察♥正在检查这附近 看看有没有知情者
LAPD is checking the area to see if anyone saw what happened.
Nell正在检查交通和安保监控
Nell's checking traffic and security cameras.
他们不会找到任何痕迹的
They're not gonna find anything.
这些人训练有素 这区域又非常偏远
These guys were highly trained, area's too remote.
所以你觉得这是个团队干的吗
So you think it was more than one guy?
绝对是个团队
It's a team, for sure.
Sam 你还好吗
Sam, you okay?
很好
All good.
他怎么从不问问我好不好
How come he never asks how I'm doing?
- 他关心我 - 啊 真有爱哦
- He cares about me. - Ah, that's cute.
在爆♥炸♥前你有好好看过Winter的尸体吗
Did you get a look at Winters' body before the explosion?
所有特征都吻合 被捆绑过的痕迹 烧焦的手指
Everything matched. Restrained, burnt fingers.
唯一的不同就是炸♥弹♥
Only thing different was the bomb.
不管他们是谁 他们知道我们要来了
Whoever they were, they saw us coming,
然后他们等着我们接近尸体
and they waited till we got close to the body.
我上传了这次调查的所有信息到兰利总部
I uploaded all the information about the investigation back to Langley.
很多人都知道我们要过来
A lot of people knew we were coming here.
Sorensen说过这个跟她约会的男人可能是CIA
Sorensen said the guy she was dating could have been CIA.
你准备好停止分享我们的案件调查信息了吗
You ready to stop sharing information about our investigation?
是的 碰见炸♥弹♥的可能是我
Yeah. Could have been me.
而我拄着拐杖肯定跑不快
And I wouldn't have gotten away so fast with this cane.
- Callen Sam - 我们在
- Callen, Sam. - We're here.
Dylan Tatsuno和画像专家完成了素描画像
Dylan Tatsuno and the sketch artist are finished.
发给你们的手♥机♥了
Sending it to your phones.
他们完成了嫌犯的画像
They finished the sketch of the suspect.
Tatsuno非常自信这和他昨晚在酒吧看见的男人一样
Tatsuno seems pretty confident it looks like the man he saw in the bar last night.
Sorensen说过那个男人可能是一个国防情报分♥析♥员
Sorensen said the guy presented as a Defense Intelligence analyst.
这意味着国防情报局可能有他的ID照片
That means there's an I.D. Photo of him at DIA.
好的 我们用这张素描和所有男性国防情报分♥析♥员进行对比
All right, let's start running the sketch against all male Defense Intelligence officers.
这就去
We're on it.
- 你好 - 嗨 你们在那里吗
- Y'ello. - Hey. You guys there?
是 Erdnase不在这里
Yeah. Erdnase is not here.
我们检查了房♥子里面 车也不在这里
We checked inside the house; car's not here, either.
在那里等到他回来
Stay there until he gets back.
但是要小心 Sam说幕后黑手早就知道他们要来
But be careful. Sam said whoever's behind this was waiting for them.
好 我们听说了Winters的房♥子棒到爆♥炸♥呢
Yeah, we heard Winters' house was "Da bomb."
Da bomb 俚语 好极了 棒到爆♥炸♥
你现在就开始说冷笑话了吗
You're doing dad jokes now?
Dad jokes 让人尴尬的不好笑冷笑话
好吧 你的孩子一定要爱死你了
Yeah, your kids are gonna love you.
记得要保持跟Nell的联络
Keep checking in with Nell?
呃 好的 不 收到
Um, yep, no, copy that.
- 这对话真有点扎心了 - 是的
- That was a little brutal. - Yeah.
这就是为什么人们一般等到怀孕的三个月后才公布消息
That's why you don't say anything until after the first trimester.
坚持住
Hang in there.
Fatima 你和Rountree一起看看Erdnase是否有其他的住所
Fatima. You and Rountree, see if Erdnase has any other residences,
酒店预订之类的
hotel bookings, anything.
好的 我们这就去
All right, let's do this.
Sam
Sam?
我们需要你上来一下
I need you up here now.
我们应该找到了吻合嫌犯画像的人
So I think we have a match to the sketch.
国防情报员Michael Olmos
Defense Intelligence Officer Michael Olmos.
他在华盛顿的国防情报局中心工作
He works out of the DIA headquarters in Washington.
看起来非常吻合
That's a good match.
我们要马上找到他
We need to find him fast.
把他的照片放在面部识别里 看他有没有出现在洛杉矶机场
Run him through facial rec, see if he came through any of the Los Angeles airports.
好的 这就处理
Yep, I'm on it.
你们忽视了事件的关联
You're missing the connective tissue.
同一个特遣队的四个队员一个接一个的被追杀
Four officers from one task force have been hunted down one by one.
为什么呢
Why?
这可能和特遣队在乌克兰或者俄♥罗♥斯♥的的行动有关系
It might go back to the task force's operation in Ukraine or Russia.
Olmos可能是一个俄♥罗♥斯♥卧底特工
Olmos could be a deep-cover Russian agent
受命追杀曾经在俄♥罗♥斯♥执行机密任务的美国特工
who's killing U.S. Operatives who were running a covert mission in his country?
这是个很好的开始
Good a place as any to start.
我们需要知道具体是哪个机密任务
We need to find out what that op was.
我还在试图查找特遣队的行动报告
I'm still trying to get the after action report
尽量不让他们知道我们在找什么
on the task force without letting the entire agency know what I'm looking at.
找到Erdnase 要快
And find Erdnase, fast.
要是我们找不到他的话 难以想象他还能活多久
If we don't, I can't imagine he'll be alive much longer.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不需要所有的对话都是公开的
I don't need all my conversations to be public.
我现在找到的唯一联♥系♥是
I-- The only link I can find now
CIA官John Bradbury
is that CIA Officer John Bradbury
和少校Susan Sorensen
and Lieutenant Commander Susan Sorensen
都是网络安全的专家
were both experts in cybersecurity.
要是你需要吃那么多止痛药的话 就不该回来工作
You shouldn't be back at work if you need to take that much pain medication.
- 我的举止有什么不妥吗 - 没有
- Have I handled myself inappropriately? - No.
- 我有在帮助调查的进展吗 - 这不是重点
- Am I aiding in this investigation? - That's not the point.
重点是你的健康
This is about your health.
我的健康是我自己的事
My health is my business.
所以请不要插手
So please stay out of it.
我不能不管
I don't want to.
我关心你
I care about you.
我一直在关心你
I always have.
为什么
Why?
让你相信有人会关心你是很难的一件事吗
Is it so hard for you to believe that someone could feel that way about you?
我知道我是什么人 Callen
I know who I am, Callen.
我也是
So do I.
机构里我信任的一个朋友刚给我发了行动报告
A friend I trust at the Agency just sent the after action report.
这个特遣队是派去乌克兰的 然后机密进入俄♥罗♥斯♥
The task force was sent to the Ukraine to then covertly cross into Russia.
我们猜中了这部分
We got that part right.
他们行动的对象是Aleksei Zhirkov
They were targeting Aleksei Zhirkov.
Zhirkov是俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦对外情报局负责网络袭击的官员
Zhirkov was a principal at SVR in charge of cyberattacks
袭击对象是美国♥军♥队和
against both U.S. Military
- 民用基础设施 - 我记得这个人
- and civilian infrastructure. - I remember this.
Aleksei Zhirkov被发现死在波兰
Aleksei Zhirkov turned up dead in Poland.
有些人认为他想要叛逃
Some people thought that he wanted to defect.
嗯 事情一定是搞砸了
Mm, something must have gone wrong.
嗨 Nell
Hey, Nell?
找到所有关于SVR特工Aleksei Zhirkov的死亡信息发给我
Send me anything we have on SVR Agent Aleksei Zhirkov's death.
好的
Yep, I'm on it.
看看他的手指 它们被烧灼了
Look at his fingers. They're burnt.
Aleksei Zhirkov和Sorensen Bradbury
Aleksei Zhirkov was tortured the same way
还有Winters一样 都被同样手法折磨过
Sorensen, Bradbury and Winters were.
他的喉咙被割了
And his throat was cut.
他没有试图叛逃
He wasn't trying to defect.
这是强制引渡
This was a forced rendition.
他们绑♥架♥Aleksei Zhirkov到波兰的黑牢
They grabbed Aleksei Zhirkov and took him to a black site in Poland.
哇哦 然后队员们折磨并杀了他
Wow. And then the officers tortured and killed him.
你没有证据
You have no proof of that.
我们不知道他是否曾在特遣队的监禁中
We don't even know if he was in their custody.
行 那看看这个吧
Well, take a look at this, then.
Aleksei Zhirkov是Yuri Kirilenko的私生子
Aleksei Zhirkov is the illegitimate son of Yuri Kirilenko.
Yuri Kirilenko是SVR的二把手
Yuri Kirilenko is second-in-command at SVR,
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦对外情报局
the Russian intelligence agency.
根据CIA的记录
According to CIA records,
Kirilenko和情妇的孩子就是Aleksei
Kirilenko had Aleksei with a mistress.
如果特遣队真的杀了Aleksei Zhirkov
And if the task force did kill Aleksei Zhirkov...
Yuri Kirilenko肯定会用尽SVR所有的资源
Yuri Kirilenko would have used every resource available to SVR
来追查对谋杀负责的特工
to track down the agents responsible.
Aleksei是他的儿子 他的血肉
Aleksei was his son, his blood.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表