《海军罪案调查处: 洛杉矶》前情提要
我的天啊 那是Joelle的手指吗
Oh, my God, is that Joelle's finger?
对于膝盖以下的部分我们无能为力
The leg couldn't be salvaged below the knee.
她失去了她的腿
She lost her leg?
你逃不开我的 Kensi
I'm inside you, Kensi.
我永远扎根在你脑子里了
You'll never get me out of your head now.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
- 两杯 - 给您女士
- Two, please. - There you are, ma'am.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - Anytime.
再来两杯
Two more
您的
You got it.
哦谢谢
Oh, thank you.
希望您喜欢
Enjoy.
这太令人沮丧了
This is too frustrating.
我们上楼吧
Let's go upstairs.
你喝多了
You have too much?
你好性感
You are so hot.
客房♥打扫
Housekeeping.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
Kens
Kens.
怎么了
Yeah?
我们进去之前你想不想唠唠
You want to talk about this before we go inside?
唠什么
What is there to talk about?
很糟心 就这样 没什么好说的
It sucks, that's it. There's nothing to say.
就是这样 糟心
It is what it is, it just sucks.
我在这还要验一遍 所以我可以 我可以晚一点和你聊聊
I-I have another test in here, so I can, I can try again later.
Kens 我们现在在备孕
Kens... we're gonna get pregnant.
你知道过了今天 就要接受体外受精了吧
You realize that after today it is full-blown IVF?
那是取卵手术 要尝试很多次
That's egg retrieval. That's more shots.
那需要更多的钱 但是我们没有
That's more money, which, by the way, we don't have.
我在医生办公室 我明白
I was in the office. I understand.
所以我们只有一次机会 Deeks
So we get one shot at this, Deeks,
如果我们幸运 它就成功了 如果不幸运
and if we're lucky, it works. If we're not lucky...
我们就得把房♥子卖♥♥了才能第二次机会
we have to sell our house to get a second chance.
我知道
I know.
我太讨厌每次都充满希望
I am so sick of being hopeful
然后再经历希望破灭
and crashing every time.
今天早上醒来的时候 我说今天是验孕的日子
I woke up this morning and I said, "Today's the day to take the test.
我要祈祷一下
"I'm gonna say a little prayer,
我要
"I'm gonna...
希望今天能有好消息
It's gonna be-- It's gonna be our day."
我知道 我也是这么想的
I know. I thought the same thing.
但是没有
And then nothing.
虽然没有也没有关系
But it's okay that it's not.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
抱歉 等你们有空的时候 我给你们看点东西
Sorry, just when you have a minute, I gotta show you something.
好的 我们马上进去
Sure. We'll be right in.
今天不是我们的幸运日 没关系
It's okay that today is not our day.
- 我们能进去吗 - 当然
- Shall we? - Yeah.
但是 我爱你
But I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
我们有什么线索
What do we have?
有一些别的东西我想让你看看
There's something else I gotta show you,
- 但是刚接到一个报案 - 怎么回事
- but a case just came in. - What do you got?
这是海军少校Susan Sorensen 就职于海军情报局
This is Lieutenant Commander Susan Sorensen from the Office of Naval Intelligence.
哇哦 是海军情报局把案子转给我们的吗
Whoa. Did ONI send this to us?
是的 她今天早上7:34 被酒店清扫人员发现死亡
They did. She was found dead this morning at 7:34 by the hotel maid.
酒店监控摄像拍到什么了没
Anything from the hotel security cameras?
没有 看起来有人入侵了系统
Mm-mm. Looks like someone got into the system,
清空了硬盘
erased all the drives.
手法专业
This was a professional job.
海军情报局怎么说
What's the Office of Naval Intelligence say?
Sorensen在情报局的部门主管 Chris Behr上校打来电♥话♥
Sorensen's branch director at ONI, Captain Chris Behr called,
想和我们谈谈
wanting to speak to us.
他正在从圣地亚哥赶来
He's on his way up from San Diego right now.
- Kensi和Deeks 我们在犯罪现场会合 - 收到
- Kensi and Deeks, meet us at the crime scene. - Got it.
在你们出发之前 你们需要看一下这个
But before you do that, there's something you need to see.
这个今早送到了匡提科的NCIS总部
This came into NCIS headquarters at Quantico this morning.
Kessler
Kessler.
那绝对是圣莫尼卡码头
That's definitely the Santa Monica Pier.
亲爱的Blye探员 真希望你在这儿
"Dear Agent Blye, wish you were here.
哦是的 你确实在
"Oh, right, you are.
希望没有不愉快的感觉
"Hope there are no hard feelings.
人生太短 David
Life can be too short. David."
好消息是他不知道你在哪里工作 否则就会寄到这里的
The good news is he doesn't know where you work or he would have sent it here.
好的 对这张明信片进行取证分♥析♥看看是不是合成的
Okay, let's do a forensic analysis of this photo to see if it was a composite.
我们没法确定他是否真在洛杉矶
We don't even know if he's here in L.A.
如果是真的 就分♥析♥一下可以确认时间的部份
If it is real, let's analyze it for anything that can tell us the exact time and date it was taken.
如果能确定时间
If we can get that,
就检查一下监控摄像
then check the security cameras.
希望这样能追踪到他
Hopefully use that to track him down.
等下 问题是他被我们的前任总统赦免了
Well, hold on, the trouble is he was pardoned by our former president.
这么说来 他是个自♥由♥人而且并没有犯什么事
So far, he's a free man that has done nothing wrong.
得了吧 人生太短
Come on. "Life is too short"?
对一位联邦探员而言 这明显是威胁
That's an obvious threat to a federal officer.
这很含糊 Deeks 你知道的 我们没有办法凭此给他定罪
It's a veiled threat, Deeks. We'll never get a conviction off of it and you know it.
在他找到Kensi之前 我们要找到他
Let's just find him before he finds Kensi.
Rountree在来的路上 我会跟他说明情况
Rountree's on his way. I'll fill him in.
我们去犯罪现场 你和Rountree和我们在那会合
We'll hit the crime scene, you meet us there with Rountree.
Kensi Deeks 我们会让你们待在离基地近的地方
Kensi, Deeks, we're gonna keep you close to home.
你还要跟这个案子吗
You up for this?
当然
Of course I am.
好的 Behr上校到后你们去找他谈谈
All right. You guys talk to Captain Behr when he gets there.
收到
Copy that.
注意安全
Watch your six.
NCIS
NCIS.
稍等
One moment.
不对劲
Something's up.
他们不是洛杉矶警方 也不是FBI
These are not LAPD, and they're not FBI.
他们穿夹克
They'd be wearing their jackets.
他们也不愿意表明身份
They're also not so willing to identify themselves.
只有Callen和Hanna探员可以进
Only Agents Callen and Hanna.
在这等着
Wait here.
你还没说你是哪个部门的
You didn't mention what agency you're with.
我是没说
No, I didn't.
这边请
This way, please.
尸体在哪
Where's the body?
已经抬走了
It's been removed.
被谁
By who?
我
By me.
Joelle
Joelle.
- CIA对这件事感兴趣? - 非常
- The CIA has an interest in this? - Very much so.
我们有海军部长和中♥央♥情报局长的许可
With the approval of SECNAV and the Director of Central Intelligence,
我会是联络人 协调并监督NCIS的调查
I'll be a liaison, coordinating and overseeing NCIS's investigation.
所以这里你说了算
So you're in charge?
当作是合作关系
Think of it as a partnership
我负责监督一切
where I have oversight of everything.
你已经重投工作了
You're back to work already.
为什么不
Why not?
我不知道 我以为你需要多一点时间休息
I don't know, I thought maybe you'd take some more time.
Susan Sorensen少校
Lieutenant Commander Susan Sorensen.
在各个方面都很杰出的一位情报官
An outstanding intelligence officer by all accounts.
有没有可能是私人恩怨
Any chance this was personal?
不是 看这些监控被黑的方式就知道了
No. Not with how the security cameras were hacked.
他们对硬盘进行连续覆盖
They put the drives into continuous overwrite
然后把所有人都挡在外面
and then locked everybody out.
酒店有些员工作供 看到她昨天晚上和一个男的在一起
Some of the hotel staff did say she was seen with a man last night.
知道他是谁吗
We have any idea who he is?
这是一个非常重要的问题
That is the million- dollar question.
这是我们找到她时的现场
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表