两个Bongo早餐卷
Two Bongo Breakfast Burritos,
其中一个黑豆换成花豆 不加洋葱
but make one with pinto instead of black beans and no onions.
一杯大♥麻♥素奶茶和
One CBD Chai and...
还要别的吗
Anything else?
嗯 你能不能打个911告诉他们 Martin Atticus Deeks警探
Yeah, uh, will you call 911 and let them know that Investigator Martin Atticus Deeks is
- 被绑♥架♥了 - 他在开玩笑
- being abducted? - He's kidding.
我没有
I'm not kidding.
所以下的单是两个Bongo早餐卷
So I have two Bongo Burritos...
得了吧 伙计 淡定点 我们可是有言在先
Come on, man. Be cool. We had a deal.
不不 我们没有好吧 我头被蒙住了
No. No, we didn't have a deal, all right? I'm hooded,
而且还给我带上了手铐 这个不是商量好的
and I'm handcuffed against my will. That's not a deal.
吃完饭你感觉会好多了
You'll feel better once you eat.
哦我的天啊 你在开什么玩笑 Kirkin
Oh, my God, you got to be kidding me. Kirkin!
怎么样
How is it?
出人意料的一般
Surprisingly mediocre.
我告诉过你不要加花豆
I told you not to get it with pinto beans.
再说一次 伙计 我不得不把你的头套上
And again, dude, I'm sorry about the hood,
Anatoli的事儿之后 我们不能不加小心
but after what happened to Anatoli, we can't be too careful.
好吧 我为什么在这
Yeah. Wh-Why am I here?
我们本可以早点结束的 但是Igor拒绝听从Anatoli的
We would have done it sooner, but Igor refused to go with Anatoli's wishes.
你们在说什么 我以为你叫Igor
What are you talking about? I thought your name was "Igor."
另一个Igor
The other Igor.
Kirkin有两个Igor
Kirkin has two Igors?
真富啊
That's just plain greedy.
是的 但他选择了你来接手他的生意
Yes, but he chose you to take over his operation.
他的生 你是说 就他 他那时尚事业
His op...? You mean, like, his-his fashion thing?
是的 还有博♥彩♥产业
Yes, and the gambling operation,
走私 汽车 洗钱 所有的
smuggling, cars, money laundering, everything.
但是Igor认为他才是接♥班♥人 他还说服了一些人站到他那边
But Igor thought he should be the one, and he convinced some of the guys to go with him.
我是联邦执法机关的工作人员
I'm a federal law enforcement officer.
这就是为什么他信任你
That's why he trusted you.
你知道这根本没道理
You do realize that makes no sense whatsoever.
- Kirkin认为有道理 - 哈
- It did to Kirkin. - Uh-huh,
行吧 听着 我需要这些
okay. Listen, here's what I need.
虽然我很想帮你
As much as I would love to help you out
也想满足Kirkin的愿望 但是我不能
and-and fulfill Kirkin's wishes, I-I can't...
我不能帮你
I can't help you.
所以你为什么不把我送回车上 对吧
So why don't you take me back to my truck, right,
然后我们可以假装这对话从来没有发生过
and then we can act like this conversation never happened.
Igor劫持了一批Kirkin从
Igor hijacked a shipment of weapons
俄♥罗♥斯♥走私进来的武器
that Kirkin was sneaking into the country from Russia.
武器 什么武器
Weapons to...? What kind of weapons?
他没说
He didn't say,
但是我知道他花了不少钱 而且这些武器很重要
but I know he paid a lot of money for them and considered them highly valuable,
现在我们必须把它们拿回来
and now we have to get them back.
该死
Damn it.
你确定你要这么做
You sure you want to be doing that?
没人跟我说过Henrietta的东西能建个博物馆了
No one informed me that Henrietta had opened a damn museum.
你知道什么关于Hetty 而我们不知道的消息吗
Do you know something about Hetty we don't?
我知道很多Hetty不为人知的事情
I know a lot of things about Hetty that you don't.
大多数时候我希望我不知道
Most days I wish I didn't.
这就是你为什么你给Nell下最后通牒
Is that why you gave Nell an ultimatum--
因为你知道Hetty不会再回来了
because you know for a fact that Hetty's not coming back?
如果我是你 Callen探员
If I were you, Agent Callen,
相对于担心Hetty 会更关心自己的未来
I would be worried less about Hetty and more concerned about my own future.
那个司法部探员的调查行为
That DOJ agent's investigation
让你庞大的俄♥罗♥斯♥关系网引起了所有人的注意
brought your vast Russian social network to everyone's attention,
不管事情如何进展 前景都不明朗
and no matter how it plays out, the optics aren't good.
但是 Hetty的特点是
Yeah, well, that's the thing about Hetty.
她不会担心未来前景
She never worries about optics.
或者是纪律 责任 追随命令
Or discipline, or accountability, or following orders.
但是她都很好的完成了工作
And yet she gets the job done.
她很成功地给你洗了脑
She brainwashed you good.
你不同意
Do you disagree?
这样 坦白来讲 Callen探员
Well, let's be honest, Agent Callen.
你并不是所有人中最公正的
You are not the most unbiased in the bunch.
这里的其他人也都为她工作 但是你
Everyone else here just works for her. But you...
她创造了你
She created you.
你什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
你很清楚我什么意思
You know damn well what it means.
我小的时候Hetty帮过我
Hetty helped me when I was younger.
她没有刻意把我训练成什么样子
She didn't groom me for anything.
我打扰到你们了吗
Am I interrupting something?
什么事
What's up?
一头死海豚被冲上了岸
Dead dolphin washed up on shore,
而且它被植入了一枚俄♥罗♥斯♥的芯片
and it was embedded with a Russian microchip.
海洋研究所正在做尸检
The Ocean Research Institute is doing a necropsy.
我想我们可以去看看
I figured we could go check it out.
带Rountree去
Take Rountree.
有什么情况我会通知你
I'll let you know what they find.
你刚才想说什么 Callen探员
Was there something you wanted to say, Agent Callen?
以后再说
Maybe later.
俄♥罗♥斯♥海军
Russian Navy.
海豚是他们海洋哺乳动物计划的一部分
This dolphin was part of the marine mammal program.
训练海豚寻找水雷之类的东西
Trained dolphins to look for underwater mines and stuff?
是啊 海豚 海狮什么的
Oh, yeah. Dolphins, sea lions.
你知道么 俄♥国♥人还用白鲸呢
You know, the Russians even use beluga whales.
这条海豚身上有任何挽具吗
Did it have any kind of harness?
没有
No.
除了那个芯片还有没有什么人造的物件
Anything man-made besides the microchip?
只有那颗子弹
Just the bullet.
什么口径的
What caliber?
我可以叫你鲸类疾病
I can teach you about cetacean disease,
但我对弹道学可是一窍不通
but I know nothing about ballistics.
那颗弹壳多重啊
Well, how much did the slug weigh?
8.5克
8.5 grams.
可能是9毫米的
Could be a nine-millimeter.
所以说有人处刑了一条俄♥国♥海军海豚
So, someone executed a Russian Navy dolphin.
我们这是准备抓詹姆斯邦德还是邪恶博士啊
Who are we looking for, James Bond or Dr. Evil?
Dr. Evil: 美国电影《突兀之王》系列中的角色 邪恶博士是影片中的一个大反派
我能帮上忙吗
Can I help you?
那些没有被转成数据的老文件我们搁在哪里啊
Where do we keep old files that haven't been digitized yet?
库房♥
Storage room.
你有什么具体文件想找吗
Is there something specific you might be looking for or...?
还不知道 谢了
Not sure yet. Thanks.
成吧
Okay.
嘿
Hey.
是我想多了还是
Am I wrong,
我们把Hetty的东西都这样打包起来
or is it kind of passive-aggressive
实在是有点被动攻击了
to pack Hetty's stuff up like this?
Deeks还没有回复我
Um... Just Deeks hasn't, uh, hasn't responded yet,
我有点担心 不过我没有无视你
so I'm just a little worried, but I heard you.
没人喜欢被强迫
And, look, um, nobody likes to be pressured
迅速做决定
into making a decision, right?
而且上将他确实有点儿
And the admiral can be a little, uh...
粗鲁 暴躁 顽固
Gruff? Grumpy? Crusty?
或者 D选项 以上所有
"D," all of the above?
顽固
Crusty?
有点儿言过吧 Jones女士
Little harsh, don't you think, Ms. Jones?
- 我觉得Jones女士是想说 - 我敢肯定
- I think that what Ms. Jones was trying to say is... - Pretty sure
我没理解错Jones女士想说什么 Blye探员
I understand what she was trying to say, Agent Blye,
即使有着这顽固的双耳
even with these crusty ears.
啊 Deeks回我了
Oh! It's Deeks.
我就不表现出我的激动了
I'll try to contain my excitement.
麻利儿的 Jones
Clock's ticking, Jones.
亲 你在哪儿
Hey. Where are you?
我被我自己的帮派给绑票了
I was beach-jacked by my own gang.
啥玩意儿
I'm sorry, what?
你猜怎么着 Kirkin其实根本没有金盆洗手
Well, turns out that Kirkin was still in the crime business
他把他的黑帮留给我了
and left me in charge of his gang.
我很庆幸没人偷了我的冲浪板
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表