目前来说 救你们算得上是我的一个爱好了
At this point, it's the closest thing I have to a hobby.
严肃点
Seriously,
- 我们在这里干嘛 Sabatino - 我不知道
- why are we here, Sabatino? - I don't know.
我猜是因为你们连入学申请都搞不定吧
I'm guessing because you probably didn't apply yourselves in school?
你揍丫一顿得了 要不我来也行
Do you want to hit him, or should I?
洛杉矶让你们变的十分不友善
L.A. Makes you so hostile.
你们两个要不要考虑做个伴侣心理治疗啊
Have you two ever considered couple's therapy?
他们为什么要把你从阿富汗调走啊
Why did they ever take you out of Afghanistan?
好问题 把我调出来
Good question. They, uh, pulled me out because,
除了因为我们取得了胜利
you know, aside from our obvious success,
还因为这些恐怖组织 突然间都变得很有钱
the terrorist groups have suddenly become better funded than ever.
尽管如此 绑♥架♥案件没有变多
And yet, there's been no uptick in kidnappings,
油价也是历史最低
oil prices are at an all-time low
而且国际旅行的减少
and the reduction in international travel
让人口贩卖♥♥越来越难
has made human trafficking even more difficult.
所以他们是从哪里搞来的钱
So where are they getting their money?
我们之前突袭了一个地方
We raided a compound
以为里面藏着危险人物
thought to be hiding a high-value target.
人没找到 但是发现了四个货盘的这个
Target wasn't there, but we found pallets of that.
超过六百万的假♥币♥
Over six million dollars worth of counterfeit cash.
这是假的吗
This is counterfeit?
- 你确定 - 嗯
- You sure? - Mm-hmm.
在查序列号♥之前我们也没发现是假的
We didn't even know until we tried to track the serial numbers.
这个技术可以啊 非常好
Man, this is good. Real good.
何止是好 简直他妈的完美
It's better than good, it's damn near perfect.
像是什么变色油墨啊
You know, we're talking color-shifting ink,
微缩印刷 人像水印 全息图像
microprinting, portrait watermarks, holograms.
你得有几百万的设备和材料
I mean, you'd have to have millions of dollars' worth of equipment and materials,
更别说还得有超高的技巧才能造出这么完美的假♥钞♥
not to mention the skill set to do a superbill like this.
- 国内肯定没办法办到 - 对 我们也是这么想的
- It's got to be state-sanctioned. - Yeah, we think so.
特勤局追查到了巴西
The Secret Service tracked it to Brazil,
但是我们找不到源头
but we couldn't find the source.
大多数的超完美假♥钞♥都是从秘鲁来的
Well, most of the superbills are coming out of Peru.
按理说是 但是那里没人能做的这么好
Traditionally, but nobody there is doing anything this good.
我们还是不知道是谁在做 但我们知道
We still don't know who's making it, but we do know
是谁在试图把它带进美国
somebody who was trying to bring it into the U.S.
一个叫Miguel Galeano的家伙
Guy by the name of Miguel Galeano.
他是Acosta集团的打手
He's an enforcer with the Acosta Cartel.
在新墨西哥那架装满可♥卡♥因♥的飞机被查时他也被捕了
Yeah, he got pinched when that plane went down in New Mexico full of cocaine.
飞机上还有一千八百万的超级假♥钞♥
And that plane also had another $18 million of these phony superbills on board,
但是没有向公众披露
but that wasn't made public.
所以你需要我们做什么
Okay, so what do you need from us?
作为认罪协议的一部分 Galeano要交代超级假♥钞♥的来源
Galeano was gonna reveal the source of the superbills as part of a plea deal,
但是他昨天晚上死了
until he wound up dead last night,
在你们的老伙计 那个大块头
while in the custody of your buddy, uh, the big guy,
Lance Hamilton 所就职的国防部监管之下
Lance Hamilton's Department of Justice.
所以你想让我们帮忙找出是谁干的
So you want us to help you find who did this?
我们知道是谁干的
We think we know who did it.
我希望你们能帮忙找到她
I want you to help me find her.
她是个巴西人
She's a Brazilian.
Pietra Rey
Pietra Rey.
见S09E10
- 对 你们认识她吗 - 嗯
- Yeah. You know her? - Yeah.
她曾经想把我们俩炸上天
She tried to blow us both up.
两次
Twice.
还有不烦你俩的人吗
Does anyone actually like you guys?
Pietra Rey是一个来自圣保罗的巴西人
Pietra Rey's a Brazilian national from Saão Paulo.
她父亲本来是老师
Her father Carlos was a teacher turned activist
后来成为努力要将毒品赶出贫民区的积极活动分子
who fought to get drugs out of the favelas
直到他2002年被枪杀
until he was gunned down in 2002.
那时候的她还只是个孩子
She was still a kid at the time.
十三岁 在她父亲被刺杀之后
Thirteen. After her father's assassination,
她加入了巴西民兵组织「自♥由♥社会革命组织」
she joined the Brazilian militia group Revolucao Sociedade Livre,
在那里她被训练成为丛林游击队员
where she was trained as a jungle guerilla.
训练有素
Very well trained.
- 问Kens就知道了 - 不好意思 让我理清一下
- Just ask Kens. - I'm sorry, just so I'm clear.
这个女人冷血地杀了三个男人
This woman killed three men in cold blood,
砸了个酒吧 把洛杉矶搞得天翻地覆 还差点把你们炸死
destroyed a bar, tore up L.A. And almost blew you both up?
还是两次
Twice.
结果你们让她跑了
And then you let her go?
好吧 你们真是棒啊
Okay. You guys are awesome.
我们没有放她走
We didn't let her go.
她被引渡到巴西去受审了
She was extradited to Brazil for trial.
嗯 现在她却在这里杀人 是怎么办到的
Okay. And now she's here killing people. How's that work?
我们也不确定
You don't know that for sure.
她为什么要这个证人死呢
Why would she want this witness dead?
跟她来这儿把你们后院搞翻天的原因一样 复仇
Same reason she came here and trashed your backyard-- revenge.
Miguel Galeano是Acosta贩毒集团的打手
Miguel Galeano's an enforcer with the Acosta Cartel.
Enzo Souza 和他的首席幕僚
Enzo Souza and his Chief of Staff,
Luciano Carvalho
Luciano Carvalho,
- 他们杀死了Pietra的父亲 - 是他们下的命令
- they killed Pietra's father. - They ordered the hit.
Acosta贩毒集团下的手
The Acosta Cartel did all the wet work.
根据海关记录 Pietra Rey六天前到达洛杉矶
According to customs, Pietra Rey arrived in L.A. Six days ago.
所以你告诉我
So you tell me...
这是个巧合吗
is that a coincidence?
只有一个方法找到答案了
There's only one way to find out.
哦 天呐
Oh, geez.
怎么了
What do you got?
Sabatino的后脑勺
Back of Sabatino's head.
- 快看 从后面看更糟糕 - 你能别说了吗
- Look, I mean, it's worse from behind. - Would you stop?
- 快看啊 - 停 别开玩笑了
- Look at it. - Stop, get out of here.
听上去你就是嫉妒 兄弟
I know jealousy when I hear it, buddy.
能不能注意点更加有用的东西
Why don't you concentrate on something more useful?
- 不好意思 不好意思 - 找出点新发现
- I'm sorry. - Like finding something.
- 就是太容易让人分心了 - 嗯哼 嗯哼
- Sorry. It's just so distracting. - Mm-hmm, mm-hmm.
除非有人挪动过东西 我没看到打斗的痕迹
Unless things were moved, I don't see any sign of a struggle.
他们说尸体是浮在这个泳池里的
They said the body was floating in this pool.
如果法警在车道上 这是谋杀的话
Well, if the marshal was in the driveway, and this was foul play,
我想杀手应该是从某个邻居的后院来的
I got to think the killer came in from one of the neighbor's backyards.
司法部肯定已经在排查整个小区 找监控录像了吧
I'm sure the DOJ is canvassing the neighborhood for home surveillance footage.
- 你们需要帮忙吗 - 但是我们
- Can I help you? - But we--
NCIS Callen探员
NCIS. Agent Callen.
Hanna探员
Agent Hanna.
我的钱包放在车里了
I left my wallet in the car.
你们这是私闯私人住♥宅♥和犯罪现场
Well, you're trespassing on private property and a federal crime scene.
Blake Garcia 司法部
Blake Garcia, Department of Justice.
给你们十秒钟时间离开这里
And you have ten seconds to vacate the premises.
一个你们自己人 Lance Hamilton
One of your own, Lance Hamilton,
- 他让我们来现场看看 - 这不是Hamilton的案子
- he asked us to take a look around. - This isn't Hamilton's case.
很显然他很担心 所以他让我们过来看看
Well, clearly he was concerned if he asked us to come here and take a look.
你们已经看过了 现在请你们离开
Well, you've looked. And now I'm asking you to leave.
你确定要我们离开吗
You sure you want us to do that?
我是说 你们的安全屋并不安全
I mean, your safe house is not exactly safe.
你们组织内部有人泄密
You have a leak in your organization.
我这就给你们上司打电♥话♥
Okay, my next call is to your boss.
祝你好运能找到她
Well, good luck finding her.
好运
Wow.
哦 我其实跟他们不是一伙的
Oh, yeah, I'm not, I'm not actually with them,
就问一下
with them. Um, question--
游泳池上的那个充气玩具有没有告诉你
did pool-toy boy ever tell you who was supplying
- 是谁在供应Acostas假♥钞♥ - 滚啊
- the Acostas with the superbills? - Get out of here!
这么凶吗
Really?
天气这么好怎么还这么暴躁
Hmm, all this sunshine and yet so angry.
理解不了
I just don't get it.
还是是因为LA的交通
I mean, is it the traffic?
要么是交通 要么是我的发髻
It's got to be the traffic or could be the bun.
大概是我的发髻
Could be the bun.
海关确认了Pietra Rey在6天前入境
Customs confirmed Pietra Rey entered the country six days ago.
她做了那些事情之后 还能用她的护照入境
How was she able to enter the country on her own passport after what she did here?
这是个好问题
That is a very good question.
还有一个好问题 就是为什么来这里杀人
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表