剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
把她们带出去
What is he doing here?
他在这干吗?
Just making sure my family's safe, that's all.
确保我家人的安全 仅此而已
Go, go, go.
走 走!
Come on,come on,go,go,go. No,You stay, they can go.
快点 走! 不行 你留下 他们才能走
Dad!
爸爸
Yeah? Go!
走! 快走!
Come on, Claire.Let's go.
快点 克莱尔 我们走
Come on. Come on.
快 快点
Lyle! Mom!
莱尔 妈妈
I called the police.
我已经报♥警♥了
We didn't make you this way.
不是我们让你变成现在这样的
We took you three months ago...to identify you.
我们三个月前带走你 是为了确认你的能力
At the time,you were giving off low levels of radiation.
那时你发出的是低辐射
You were harmless.
你是没有危害性的
You did nothing to stop it.
可你们却对其置之不理
There's no cure.
没有办法治愈的
We can't change the way you are.
我们无法改变你的本质
The only choice is to kill you.
唯一的办法是杀了你
I wish you had.
你们还不如杀了我
It was my goal.
我原本确实想这么做
You had a life. Who was I to take it from you?
但你有你的生活 我怎能就这样夺走?
Because you let me go,my wife is dead.
就是因为你放走了我 我太太死了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
So am I.
我也是
No, don't! You'll set him off!
不 不要 你会引爆他的!
You gotta stop it!
你必须停下来!
Stop!
快停下!
Stop!
快停下!
I can't!
我做不到!
We gotta get outta here!
我们必须离开这里!
No!
不
Dad.
爸爸
Claire!
克莱尔
Where's my dad?
我爸爸呢?
He's--
他...
Claire, don't!
克莱尔 别去!
Dad!Get out!
爸爸 快出去
Not without you!
要走一起走!
Tranquilizer. Stay down!
这是镇静剂 在这趴好
I can't get close enough.
我没法靠近他
Give it to me.No!
交给我来 不行!
I'll be okay.
我不会有事的
Come on! Get him out of here!
快来 把他带出去
Go! Go!
快走
Go, go!
快走
Claire!
克莱尔!
It's a good thing you called me when you did.
你及时通知了我 这事做得很好
This sort of thing isn't taken lightly.
此类事件不能轻率处置
You know well and good what the policy is on hiding them.
你很清楚隐藏他们将面临何种处罚
I'm well aware.
我很明白
It's a shame I have to kill another partner,
很可惜我不得不杀掉另一个搭档
especially one so useful to the cause.
特别他还是个很有用处的人
Has he been located?
找到他了?
The Haitian? Nah.
海地人? 还没
He must've figured you'd turn him in.
他一定也算准了你会把他交出去
How long was he hiding Claire?
他掩护克莱尔多长时间了?
In plain sight too. You must feel like a fool.
就在眼皮子底下 你一定感觉像个傻瓜
I take it it's been months.
我猜可能有几个月了
She trusted him over her own father.
她信任他胜过她父亲
Surrogate father.
是养父
Now that we have him, we'll keep Sprague sedated.
现在我们抓到他了 我们会保持他在镇定状态
Find out what gives him his spark
找出是什么激发他爆♥炸♥的
And then
然后呢?
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
He was very helpful.
他很有帮助
Imagine working with someone like Parkman by your side.
试想和帕克曼这样的人共事
Knowing what everyone around you is thinking
他知道你身边每个人的想法
could prove quite resourceful.
确实非常的有用
Certainly keep everybody honest.
肯定能让大家都坦诚相待
She one of them?
她也是他们中的一员?
Very promising.
很有可能
She's gonna help us clean up the mess you made
她将会帮助我们来处理你造成的混乱
We done here?
还有事吗?
Just one more thing.
还有一件事
When should we be expecting Claire?
什么时候把克莱尔也请来?
I'll bring her in now.
我马上把她带来
Where am I going?
我要去哪?
I don't know.
我不知道
Will I see you again?
我还会见到你吗?
Mom, Lyle?
妈妈 还有莱尔
I don't know.
我不知道
I wanted to protect you.
我只想要保护你
You're my dad.
你是我爸爸
I tried to be the best dad.
我尽力想做个最好的爸爸
I couldn't.
但我没有做到
I know.
我知道
Let me see?
让我瞧瞧
Those are grandpa glasses.
像爷爷戴的眼镜
3 years ago
3年前
Even though I am the same age my father was when he needed glasses.
尽管我现在到了我父亲需要眼镜的年龄...
All right.How about these?
这个如何?
What?
怎么了
Grandma glasses.
像奶奶戴的眼镜
Am I gonna need glasses too?
我也会需要戴眼镜吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, if you needed them and grandpa you needed them,
如果你需要眼镜 爷爷也需要
won't I need them?
我怎会不需要呢?
Your mother and I were wondering
你妈妈和我一直在想
when we were gonna have this conversation.
何时应该谈论这个问题
What's wrong? No, no, nothing's wrong.
怎么了 不 没怎么
Tell me.
告诉我
I'm not your biological father.
我不是你的亲生父亲
You're adopted.
你是我们领养的
Then who are my real parents.
那谁是我真正的父母?
We're your real parents.
我们就是
We don't know who your biological family is
我们不知道谁是你的亲生父母
but we're your real family.
但我们就是你真正的家人
How can you be my real family if I'm adopted?
如果我是领养的 你们怎能是我真正的家人?
Well, what makes us real isn't where you come from.
是不是真正的家人 与你来自哪里并没有关系
It's...how much we love you.
而在于...我们有多爱你
And we love you very much.
而我们非常地爱你
I love you very much.
我非常爱你
You didn't grow inside your mother.
你妈妈没有用身体孕育你
You grew inside our hearts.
但我们却用心孕育了你
Claire...
克莱尔...
talk to me.
和我说说话
Try these on.
试试这副吧
How do I look?
看起来像谁?
Like my dad.
像我的父亲
This is good-bye.
该说再见了
You don't...have to do this.
你...不必这样做的
There's gotta be another way.
会有其它办法的
This is the best way.
这是最好的办法
There can't be any doubt cast on your father.
这样就不会有人怀疑你父亲
Right here.
朝这里
Two inches higher and I'm dead.
高两寸我就会死
Claire, turn around.Cover your ears.
克莱尔 转过去 把耳朵捂上
Dad!
爸爸!
Go deep
到我记忆的深处
Take anything that would lead them to her.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表