剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I'm all better.See? Look what I can do.
我已经好多了 瞧瞧我能干吗
Just like before I was sick...
就像我生病前那样
I think about someone,
我只要想想一个人
and I know where they are in my head.
我就能知道他在哪儿
Right...
就在
here.
这儿
How do I know you're not playing a trick
我怎么知道你这不是在为了躲避打♥针♥
just to get out of more shots?
而耍的把戏呢?
Now, you've put that pin in this building.
你把图钉钉在这栋大厦里
Is that supposed to be me?
必须是我吗?
No. It's my other hero.
不 是我的另一位英雄
If he's here,can I see him?
他在这儿吗? 我能见见他吗?
Your other hero?
你的另一位英雄?
The police officer
把我从那个坏家伙手中
that saved me from the bogeyman.
救出来的警官先生
Molly...
莫莉
if your power has returned,
如果你的能力恢复了
we can stop the bogeyman
我们就能阻止那个坏家伙
so he never hurts anyone else.
这样他就再也不能伤害其他任何人了
Can you think about it?
你能考虑一下吗?
Show me where he is?
告诉我他在哪里
You sure you wanna know?
你真的想知道吗?
And how's our favorite patient, Dr. Suresh?
我们最可爱的小病人怎么样了 苏雷什教授?
Much improved. Molly says she can locate Sylar.
好多了 她说她能确认出塞拉的方位了
We should go after him immediately.
我们应该马上去追踪他
We will, soon.
我们当然会去 不久之后
Right now, you need to go away with Molly.
现在 你必须带莫莉离开
We have a helicopter on its way to take you both to a safe location.
我们有一架直升机 会带你们俩去一个安全的地方
You'll find Linderman on 51.
你们在51楼能找到林达曼
Good luck finding your son.
祝好运 能够找到你们的儿子
Right.Nice to see you too.
很好 我也很高兴见到你
How do we take out this tracking system?
我们怎么才能除掉跟踪系统?
Erase a hard disk,destroy a satellite link, what?
抹掉硬盘数据 还是摧毁卫星连接设备 是哪种?
You did your part.This is mine.
你做好你的就行 这个是我的工作
Surveillance picked'em up in the elevator.
电梯里的监视器发现他们了
What does he want?
他想要什么?
Molly.
莫莉
Good night, Bennet.
晚安 伯奈特
It was Thompson.
是汤普森
I heard him waiting for you.
我听到他正等着你
-Anybody else? -No. He's alone.
-还有其他人吗 -没有 就他一个
All right,stay here!
很好 待在这儿!
What? No, no,I don't have a gun!
什么? 别 别 我没带枪!
What am I thinking now,Parkman?
我现在在想什么 帕克曼?
Your last thought.
你的临终遗言
How'd you know he was gonna come up on me?
你怎么知道他朝我走来了?
We were old friends.
我们是老朋友了
Dr. Suresh?
苏雷什医生
I thought I heard a noise.
我好像听到了喧闹声
It's nothing, Molly.Go back to your room, okay?
什么都没有 莫莉 回你房♥间去 好吗?
Good girl.
乖孩子
All right, look, whatever happens in here, you gotta know
好的 看 不管这儿发生什么 你只需知道
this is the only way our families are ever gonna be safe.
这是让我们的家庭安全的唯一方法
Why? What do you mean?
为什么? 你这是什么意思?
What's here?
这儿有什么?
Where's the tracking system?
追踪系统在哪儿?
It's in there.
就在这儿
That's the tracking system?
那是追踪系统?
A kid? We came here to kill a little girl?
一个孩子? 我们到这儿就是为了杀一个小女孩儿?
No.
不
I knew it was a person,but I had no idea.
我只知道是个人 但现在不知道该怎么办了
Lower your gun.
放下你的枪
As long as she's alive,my daughter will never be safe.
只要她活着 我女儿就永远无法安全
None of them will.
他们都不能
Lower your gun,or I will kill you.
放下你的枪 否则我就杀了你
Shoot me, and she dies.
你要是射我 她就会死
I'm hurt!
我受伤了!
I think it's bad!
我看我伤得很重!
Here, let me help.
这儿 让我来帮你
Ando!
安藤?
Where is my friend?
我朋友在哪儿?
He bought one of my Nagamakis and left.
他拿了我的一把长剑然后离开了 (Nagamakis: 长剑 日本古代流行兵器之一)
He bought a sword?
他拿了把剑?
He said if you weren't going to save the world,
他说如果你不愿意去拯救世界
he would.
他去
Hey, move the car!
嘿 挪一下车!
Come on, get moving!
快点儿 动一下!
Is this the only way out of the city?
难道这是出城唯一的路吗?
No, but it's the fastest.
不是 但却是最快的
This is the sickest thing I've ever seen.
这是我见过最糟糕的事情
Did this happen in the accident?
这是在事故中发生的吗
The top of the guy's head came off!
这家伙的头顶被掏空了
How else does that happen?
怎么成这样子的
You don't wanna know.
你最好不要知道
Sylar got him.
塞拉找到他了
He killed Ted.
他被塞拉杀了
Does that mean Sylar can do what Ted can do?
也就意味着塞拉拥有了泰德一样的能力
He's the one.
他就是那个罪魁祸首
He's gonna wipe out the entire city.
他会引爆整个城市
You've gotta stop him.
你要去阻止他
I don't think I can.
我怕能力不够
The last time I fought Sylar,he killed me.
最后一次见到塞拉 他差点杀了我
Come on.Come on.
走吧 快走
Yes, we'll send a helicopter
是的 我们会派一架直升机
to retrieve the Petrelli family.
去接佩里一行
Just make sure they're not late.
保证他们不会迟到
Bill.
比尔
Jessica?
杰茜卡?
I must admit, I'm quite surprised to see you here.
我得承认 在这里看到你们有些意外
Where's Micah?
弥迦在哪里?
She asked you a question.
她在问你话呢
You wouldn't even have Micah if it wasn't for me...
要不是我为你们安排命运
arranging your relationship.
为你们创造良机
Crafting your opportunities.
你们根本不可能有弥迦
What gives you the right to ruin our lives,
你有什么权力来破坏我们的生活
take our boy from his home,your money?
把孩子拐走 就凭你有几个臭钱吗?
You think being rich makes you better than us?
比我们有钱 就高人一等吗?
Well, social Darwinism did play its part.
这么说吧 达尔文进化论确有其理
I believe destiny to be intrinsic.
我坚信使命的安排
Your destiny...
你的使命...
is to give me back my son.
就是给我把儿子还回来
He's in the building.
他就在这楼里
42nd floor.
在42层
I'll go look for Micah.
我去找弥迦
Watch him.
看住他
You'll never see him again, you know.
你再也看不见孩子了
How's that?
怎么会?
Jessica's gonna kill you for me.
杰茜卡会帮我杀了你
Open the bag.
把包打开
You just caught me preparing for a trip.
你们闯进来时 我正好准备出行
Well,consider this a deposit with more to follow.
这些作为保证金如何 事成之后还有更多
How much more?
还有多少?
You can't be listening to this!
你怎么会听他的鬼话!
Of course she is.
她当然愿听
Like most women whose lives have been ruined by men,
正如很多女性的人生因男人而毁
all Jessica really wants is security,
杰茜卡所想获得的全部就是安全
and money buys that.
而钱才能把安全买♥♥到手
Money's all she's ever really cared about.
钱才是她真正在意的全部
She cares about our son.
她在意的是我们的儿子
How much?
开个价吧?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表