剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
This painting...
这幅画...
I can finish it
我能完成它
You can paint?
你能画出来?
No
不
No,I can't
不 我不能
But...
不过...
I drew the future after I saw you the other day
有天我见过你之后就画出了未来
It was only stick figures,but...
虽然只是线描稿 但...
It came true
后来成真了
Hi,Brody
你好 布罗迪
I know you probably don't wanna see me right now or hear what I have to say
我知道你现在不想见到我 也不想听我说话
But I have to say it
但我还是要说
What you did to me...
你对我做的...
What you tried to do,was wrong
你想要对我做的 那是不对的
But what I did to you was wrong too
不过我做的也不对
I'm sorry
我很抱歉
I think that everyone deserves a do-over at least once in their lives
我想每个人的一生中 都应有一次改过自新的机会
I--I don't know you
我...我不认识你
Who are you?
你是谁?
Brody,it's me,Claire
布罗迪 是我 克莱尔
Why do you call me Brody?
为何你叫我布罗迪?
Micah!
弥迦
Where's my son?
我儿子呢?
Micah
弥迦
Is he...
他是不是...
oh,God
上帝
Honey
亲爱的
Honey
亲爱的
What happened?
怎么了?
They showed up a few hours ago
他们几个小时前就在这了
They're looking for D.L
他们要找D.L.
I told them you haven't seen him in months
我告诉他们你已经有好几个月都没见过他了
Ms.Sanders?Uh-huh?
桑德女士?
Is this your husband,miss?
这是你丈夫吗?
Yeah
是的
What's going on with D.L.?
D.L.怎么了?
Did he try to contact you at all in the past few days?
他最近一直没有联♥系♥你吗?
My dad didn't do anything
我爸爸什么也没做过
Micah...
弥迦...
I need you to wait with Tina for another minute,okay?
你和蒂娜再待一会好吗?
About an hour ago
我们发现你丈夫约一小时前
Your husband was spotted at a convenience store not far from here
在离这不远的便利店出现过
He's here?
他来这了?
No sign of him yet
目前还没发现他
But we got cars hidden around the block
不过我们在街区四周都设了埋伏
In case he tries to make contact.
以防他会联♥系♥你们
D.L.'s been on the run for six months
D.L.已经跑路快6个月了
Why haven'tyou caught him?
为什么你们还没抓到他?
We had him in custody two days ago
我们两天前才知道他被监管着
He pulled a houdini,slipped out of his cuffs
他像变戏法般逃走了 还脱掉了手铐
D.L.Hawkins is a killer
D.L. 霍金斯是个谋杀犯
He--he has been following me.Doing things
他一直在跟着我 干了些事
What sort of things?
是什么事?
Look,if he's here,and he wants something
如果他来这了 想做些什么的话
I won't be able to stop him.
我根本无法阻止他
You need to protect us
你们得保护我们
We've got someone coming
我们发现有人来了
Get these people safe
确保这里人的安全
He's headed for the back door.
他走向后门了
Repeat:
重复一遍
Corver the back door.
快到后门了
Dad
爸爸
Freeze hands up
不许动 举起手来
Hands up
举起手来
Niki?
妮其?
Your men are worried about you,Mr Petrelli.
你的人都在担心你 佩里先生
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
I'm fine.
我很好
Though I can't say I'm pleased with the security situation
虽然我对你们的保全措施不满意
You have the hotel's sincerest apologies
我们对您报以最诚挚的歉意
Consider your stay on us
希望你能考虑继续留在我们这
If there's anything else you need,just ask
如果你还有什么需要 尽管说
Actually,uh,I was wondering how that tape turned out
实际上 我想知道那卷带子会怎么样
Consider it a favor you'll repay one day
把那当做你以后需要偿还的人情好了
Or what?
要不然呢?
For a man whose campaign is founded
对于一个把竞选建立在
On sound family values
健康的家庭价值观上的男人来说
This could be really embarrassing for you
这会令你很为难的
Especially considering your wife
特别是考虑到你妻子
On the other hand
从另一方面来说
that tape really isn't worth much unlnless I win,is it?
除非我竞选成功不然那也没什么价值 是不是?
Why don't you just give me my four million
为何你们不把那四百万给我
And I'll fly back to New York
好让我飞回纽约
Put it to good use?
恰如其分地用这笔钱?
Our agreement was two million
我们协议上说的是两百万
It's rather generous
已经很慷慨了
You know,I thought so too
我也这么想
And then I thought,"gee...
然后我还想 哇...
It must be pretty important for Linderman to see me in office
对林达曼来说在办公室见我一定很重要
if he's willing to go to this much trouble to keep me in line
如果他不想制♥造♥更多麻烦而和我达成一致的话
$2 million makes me a candidate in your pocket
两百万美金能使我成为你们囊中的候选人
Four million makes me a congressman
而四百万能使我成为国会议员
Oh,that was...
噢 那真是...
I love you
我爱你
I love you
我爱你
It's like you're in my head
你好像是我肚子里的蛔虫
It's like...
就好像...
I love you
我爱你
What can I get you?
还要我为你做什么?
Nothing
什么都不用
Just sleep
只要睡觉
For a week
睡一周
Coffee ice cream
咖啡冰激淋
What?You got it
什么? 你买♥♥了
Coffee ice cream coming up
咖啡冰激淋来了
I,um,I skipped lunch
我...我没吃午餐
Chlorophyll glucosamine
叶绿素葡萄糖?
Is that the same as...
这和...一样吗...
Here we go
来吧
You have aspirin?
有阿斯匹林吗?
Thanks
谢谢
Security cameras won't see me
监视器是不会看到我的
If he makes a move,I'll blow his head off
如果他敢动 我就打得他脑袋开花
Now let me see...
我看看...
If I eat cookies
如果我吃小甜饼
Then I'm gonna have to work out
我得想办法解决
Clean everything out of the register
收银机里面的东西都要清除
Probably get a couple hundred in cash too
可能还有几百块现金
Hey
嘿
Look,I know why you're here
我知道你为何来这
And I just wanna you don't do this
而我只是想让你别这么做
What the hell do you know?
见鬼的你怎么知道?
Nothing
你别管
But I'm a cop
我是个警♥察♥
But I am not armed.Okay?
不过我没有武装 好吗?
I just came in here to get some ice cream for my wife
我只是进来给我太太买♥♥冰激淋的
But I know what you're thinking about doing.
不过我知道你刚才的企图
And I know that you could...
我还知道你会...
Pull out the gun that you've got in there
掏出放在你那里的枪
And you could shoot me
并射向我
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表