剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
hello
你好
Ando I need your help...
安藤 我需要你的帮助...
Sorry,Ando is sick
对不起 安藤病了
This is Hiro
我是中村宽
May I help u?
我能为你效劳吗?
MY God.
老天啊
Matt.
马特
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
What?
什么?
What are you doing sitting here?Detective test is in an hour.
你坐在这里干什么?警官考试还有一小时就开始了
Oh, you're not chickening out,are you?
你不会想临阵退缩吧?
No! No, man,of course not
不! 兄弟 当然不会
All right, good,"cause second time's the charm for you,I can feel it.
好吧 不错 我相信第二次你能行
Just don't go being a nervous wreck this time, okay?
这次不要再失魂落魄了 好吗?
What's up with the donut?
面包圈怎么样?
Dude, you're like a walking cliche.
你就像个行尸走肉
Yeah, well, you know what?
你知道吗?
After today, I am gonna be a different man.
今天后 将有个全新的我
Confidence!I like that.
自信! 我喜欢
Right? Let's go crush it.
对? 让我们去搞定它
Hello, what's up?
你们好吗?
Oh, I don't know what we'd do without you, Hiro.
我真不知道没有你我们该怎么办 阿宽
You have such an amazing attitude.
你工作态度真好
I have gift for you.
我有个礼物要给你
Happy Birthday.
生日快乐
A Japanese phrasebook.
日文短语词汇手册
I love it.
我喜欢这个
Oh, now we can understand each other better.
现在我们能更好的沟通了
Maybe you visit Japan.Very soon.
也许你很快会去日本 不久之后
Get out of Midland,far away.
离开米德兰 远远的离开
You r a kind and generous man
你是个慷慨亲切的人
You speak Japanese very quickly.
你日语学得太快了
Lately, I've just been able to remember everything.
最近 我能记住所有的事情
You have power,big memory.
你有超能力 超强记忆力
It will only get stronger in the future.
你的超能力在未来会更强
The future.
未来
Right.
没错
I keep forgetting that's where you come from.
我老是忘记你是从那里来的
You don't believe me?
你不相信我?
I bend time and space.Oh, yeah, of course you do.
我可以扭曲时空 你当然可以
Charlie, honey.Your order's up.
查莉 亲爱的 你的订单来了
Where'd these come from?
这个哪里来的?
Flower store,two blocks from here.
两条街以外的花店
Ha ha, funny.
真有意思
Oh, hang on,I have an order up.
稍等一下 我要上份菜
Already finished.
已经上好了
Lynette!
林内特!
You have got to see this!
你得过来看看!
Hiro's a magician!
阿宽是个魔术师!
Oh, no,it's not a trick.
不 这不是戏法
You donot understand I'm trying save ur life
你不明白 我是来救你的
A very, very bad man is going to come here and...
一个非常非常坏的人会到这里来...
Tomorrow, the swallow will slay the dragon.
明天燕子会屠龙
Having a drink with your sister?
和你妹妹喝酒聊天吗?
Thinking about it
想想吧
Used to be, couldn't go an hour without missing Jessica.
以前我一刻都离不开杰茜卡
It's important not to forget
怀念是很重要的
Hal is back.
哈尔回来了
He came to one of my meetings.
他去了我的一个见面会
He wants to meet you and Micah.
他想见你和弥迦
He won't meet anybody unless you want him to.
除非你愿意 否则我们不会见他
He's got money.
他有钱
He could--he could help with tuition.
他能...他能帮忙付学费
We can get Micah into that private school
我们可以送弥迦去私立学校
.Now, you wanna have Hal over,let's have him over for dinner.
现在你想哈尔过来那就让他来吃午饭吧
We can all say a prayer for Jessica.
我们可以一起为杰茜卡祈祷
My brother Peter,the hospice nurse.Can you believe it?
我的弟弟彼得是个临终护理师你能相信吗?
Oh, it's a perfect fit.
这 很适合他啊
He's selfless and empathic...He's self-centered and righteous.
他很无私 重感情...自以为是还差不多
Self-righteous.
他很自我而且正义感十足
He's a hell of a lot nicer than you.
他比你更善解人意
He can afford to be.
他有本钱这样
He hasn't been under as much scrutiny.
他可没有那么多人盯着他
And that's something that Peter is never gonna understand.
这是彼得永远也理解不了的
And you do.
但你却理解的很透彻
It's my responsibility.
这是我的责任
It's my inherited...
这是我继承的...
birthright.
与生俱来的权利
I didn't ask to be Dad's favorite.
我没想成为我爸爸的最爱
I never asked to be loved more than Peter,but that's just...
从没要求得到比彼得更多的爱可这就是...
the reality.
现实
What does this guy want?
这家伙想干吗?
Nathan!
内森!
Heidi!
海蒂!
Nathan!
内森!
Heidi!
海蒂!
Hey.
喂?
How is she?
她怎么样了?
She's been in surgery for ten hours.
她已经做了10小时的手术了
It's something with her back,her spine.
她的背就是脊柱出了问题
I should probably call Mom.
也许我该给妈妈打个电♥话♥
She's got the kids.It's what Heidi would do.
她在照看孩子们 海蒂也会这么做
You have your phone?
你带电♥话♥了吗?
You're not hurt?
你没受伤吗?
No.
没有
Landed 300 feet away from the wreck.
我倒在事发地点300英尺外的地方
Couldn't tell you how I got there.
说不清我怎么在那里
Couldn't tell you much of anything at this point.
这个时候一切都太混乱了
Let me see that,let me see.
让我看看 我看看
Yeah, that's a bad cut.You need to lie down.
伤口很严重 你应该躺下
No, not until Heidi's all right
不 我要等海蒂出来
Won't get a signal.
这里没信♥号♥♥
Do you remember the other car?
你还记得那辆车吗?
What?
什么?
In the accident.
事故中的那辆
Who told you that?
谁告诉你这个的?
Who told you that?
谁告诉你这个的?
I had a dream right before you called.
在你打电♥话♥来之前 我做了个梦
My wife's in surgery,and you're dreaming.
我妻子在做手术 而你在做梦
That's great.
太棒了
There was another car,wasn't there?
还有另外辆 是吗?
Nathan.
内森
Wasn't there?
是不是?
Yeah.
是的
It was Linderman's guys.
是林达曼的手下
Must've found out about the DA's plans.
他肯定发现了地区检察官的计划
It's my fault for even considering it.
没想到这种事 都是我的错
Hey! Look at me.
嘿 看着我
Taking them on.this is not your fault.
看着我 这不是你的错
This is Dad's fault, okay?
这是爸爸酿下的祸根
And you know, you know that this is not gonna end.
而且 绝不会就这么算了
If...
如果...
If I agree to take the DA's case,
如果我接手检察官的诉讼案
will you give a deposition?
你会不会出庭作证?
Yeah.
是的
Against your father?
和你的父亲斗争?
Mr. Petrelli?
佩里先生?
Yes?
恩?
Please.
请过来一下
They did it!
他们做到了!
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表