剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
So I used to make extra and bring it over,
所以我总是做多一份带过来
and we would... eat together,
然后我们... 一起吃
and he'd tell me about his theories and the map.
他还和我谈过他的理论和地图
We were friends.
我们是不错的朋友
Well...then you were closer to him than I was.
是么...那他跟你比我还要亲近
I'm happy to hear he had someone to talk to.
我很高兴他能有人交谈
I'll get you some water.
我给你倒杯水
I had no idea anything was wrong.
我不知道出了什么事
I...
我...
I knocked on the door a couple of times.
敲过几次门
I just... I thought he was out,
我... 我以为他出去了
and we were missing each other.
我们很挂念对方
I had this book I wanted to show him.
我本来想给他看本书
What book?
什么书?
Darwin's Origin of Species. Thank you.
达尔文的"物种起源" 谢谢
It's a true first edition.
是真正的原版
I work at this antique book store,
我在这的古式书店工作
and I found a copy, and I just...
找到了副本 然后我...
thought he'd get a kick out of reading it.
觉得他看到这本书 一定会喜出望外的
Well,he most definitely would have gotten a kick out of it.
他绝对会喜出望外
That's very thoughtful.
谢谢你的无微不至
You know,he told me he was being watched.
你知道么 他跟我说他在被人监视着
I thought that he was just eccentric.
我想他只是有点大惊小怪
I like that you didn't use the word "paranoid."
很高兴你没有用 "多疑"这个词
Do you think that they're watching you now?
你觉得他们现在也在监视你吗?
They could have killed me, if that's what they wanted.
他们会杀了我 如果他们想的话
For the time being,it seems I'm more important to them alive.
目前来说 他们好像更希望我活着
You said that he talked to you about his theories and the map.
你说他和你谈过理论和地图的事
I need you to tell me everything he said to you.
我想了解他和你说的一切
Everything you remember.
所有你记得的
Everything.
所有的
Girls!
姑娘们
This isn't a... criminal investigation.
这不是... 犯罪调查
Nobody here is in any kind of trouble.
这里没人有麻烦
Quite the contrary.
恰好相反
There just happens to be a very grateful man lying in the hospital
医院里有个心存感激的男人
who'd like to thank one of you for... saving his life yesterday.
想感谢昨天你们其中一个... 拯救他生命的人
I've never seen anyone so reluctant to be called a hero.
我从未见过 如此不想被称作英雄的人
You're sure it was one of our cheerleaders?
你确定是我们的啦啦队员之一?
The uniform said Union Wells High.
制♥服♥是韦尔斯联合高中的
I'd have to say it was...
我想说的是...
|| her on the end.
最后面那个
That's Claire Bennett.
那是克莱尔·伯奈特
Claire...where'd you go yesterday after cheerleading practice?
克莱尔...昨天啦啦队练习 结束后你去哪了?
I,uh...
我 呃...
It wasn't her.
不是她
It was me.
是我
I was taking a shortcut home from school,
我昨天从学校抄近路回家的
and...
后来...
I saw the wreckageof the train...wreck.
我看见出事了...火车失事
And...
然后...
I just had to help.
我得帮忙
Why didn't you say something?
你怎么什么也不说?
I guess I didn't want all the attention,you know?
我想我不能太引人注意 你知道吗?
That's not why I did it.
那不是我要救人的原因
Well,on behalf of the Odessa Fire Department,
代表敖德萨消防队
I'd like to congratulate you as an honorary firefighter.
我要祝贺你成为名誉消防队员
Thank you.
谢谢你
How is he?
他怎么样了?
Who?
谁?
The man Jackie pulled out of the train.
杰姬从火车里救出来的那个人
He's got some pretty bad burns.
他局部严重烧伤
Smoke damage to his lungs,
烟熏破坏了他的肺部功能
but...he's alive.
不过...他活着
Happy to be so.
很高兴如此
Thanks to Jackie.
感谢杰姬
Claire! I'm glad I finally got you alone.
克莱尔 真开心我终于等到你落单了
Look,we have to talk.
听着 我们得谈谈
Did you hear they asked Jackie to be the Grand Marshall of the Pioneer Day Parade?
你听说他们邀请杰姬 当先锋日游♥行♥的首席司仪了吗?
They're gonna put her on the top of the fire truck.
他们打算把她放在消防车顶上
They should put her under the fire truck.
他们应该把她放在消防车底下
It's about the videotape.
是关于那卷带子
What? The videotape!
什么? 那录像带
The tape where you're,like, killing yourself like 20 times.
那卷关于你在哪 自杀了20多次的带子
Oh,yeah,that.
是么 那个啊
Can we just keep it under wraps?
就不能把它先放在一边吗?
That's what I'm trying to tell you.
我正要和你说这个
It was in my backpack, and now it's not.
它本来在我的背包里 但现在没了
What?
什么?
It's gone.
它不见了
What do you mean, it's gone?
你说不见了是什么意思?
Oh,my God! Claire!
噢 老天 克莱尔
I'm so sorry. Are you all right?
我很抱歉 你还好吗?
Yeah. I'm okay.
嗯 我没事
I'm all right.
我没事
guard 院子 这里理解为地板
你只是让我躺在了地上
u3000snap 不及物动词u3000折断
我想我听见什么东西折断了
Nope=no 俚语
不是
I'm okay!
我很好
I'm fine!
我很好
I'm okay.
我很好
All right,that's it!Show's over!
好了 没事了 表演结束
scratch 擦伤u3000刮伤
我安然无恙
dainty 秀丽的 优雅的
我猜你毕竟不总是那么纤细
I'm dainty enough.
我很纤细
We have got to find that tape.
我们得去找带子
What if I don't want to go on vacation?
如果我不想去度假会怎样?
You don't have a choice. You have to.
你没的选 你必须去
Why are we doing this,Mom?
我们为什么要这么做 妈妈?
Why won't you just tell me what's going on?
为什么你不告诉我出了什么事?
I wish that I could,baby.
我能说的话早就说了 宝贝
But you are just gonna have to trust me,okay?
你只要相信我就好 明白吗?
Now go in and pack up your stuff.
现在进屋去收拾你的东西
I have to take care of something in the garage.
我得照看下车♥库♥的东西
Mom...
妈妈...
What happened to our house?
我们的房♥子怎么了?
gonna=going to 俚语
弥迦 你只要相信我就可以了
grab 攫取 抓取
进屋去拿东西
Go.
去吧
what you were doing on that roof.
告诉我你去房♥顶上干什么
I can't. Not yet. But I will.
现在还不能 以后告诉你
You just have to trust me.
你要相信我
There's something you need to know N about your father's death.
我要告你一些事 关于你父亲的死
committ 干(傻事)犯(罪)suicide自杀
他是自杀的
What?
什么?
He committed suicide.
他是自杀的
I found him on the floor of the bathroom.
我在浴室的楼顶上发现他的
attacku3000攻击u3000袭击
你说他是死于心脏病
I lied. For his reputation
我撒谎了 是为了他的名誉着想
his heart was fine.
他的心脏很好
But he'd had two others before that.
但是他之前有过两次病发
Well,I lied about those too.
那都是我撒的谎
u3000attempts 目的u3000意图
还有自杀动机 都是
He finally got what he wanted.
他终于得偿所愿
diagnosed 诊断
他23岁的时候 就被诊断患上了重性抑郁症
He couldn't help it. It was just who he was.
他无能为力 他就是那样
Why didn't I know about any of this before?
为什么我们毫不知情?
Your father and I decided not to tell you
当知道这种症状会遗传时
Your father and I decided not to tell you
你父亲和我就决定不告诉你们
u3000sensitive敏感
你们一直很敏感
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表