剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I don't expect an answer right now
你不用现在给我答复
But you will think about it, won't you?
不过你会好好想想的 是么?
Yes
好的
We didn't say hello
我们还没打招呼呢
Hello, Mira
你好啊 米拉
Hello, Mohinder
你好 莫欣德
I need you to handle this
我要你摆平它
I'll give you one hour
给你一个钟头
You're an idiot, Parkman, do you know that?
帕克曼 你知道吗? 你是个白♥痴♥
Wow, good morning to you, too
承你贵言
You think I wouldn't find out about you assaulting a fellow officer?
你以为我不知道你攻击同事?
I didn't assault him
我没攻击他
I just hit him
我只不过打了他
This is why I don't like needing people
这就是我为何讨厌缺人手
Nine times out of ten, they let you down
他们十有八♥九♥都会把你拉下水
Wow, that's an optimistic view of the world
你不用那么悲观厌世吧
Just an observation
你还只是观察期
And how'd this get to be about you?
那这又关你什么事了?
Because it was a stupid rookie move
因为这是很愚蠢的举动
and you could've jeopardized my investigation
而且还会影响我的调查
How serious is this?
事情有多严重?
Are you getting suspended?
你要被停职吗?
I'll work it out
我会解决的
Did he deserve it?
这么做值得么?
Yeah
对
Yeah, he deserved it
对 他活该
Is he talking?
他说什么了吗?
Nope
没有
And he's got one hour before Homeland Security
他刚被国♥家♥安♥全♥局的人审了一小时
Sends him down the rabbit as a suspected terrorist
还被作为疑似恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 下发到别处
Terrorist?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
We both know he's not a terrorist
他不是什么恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
His wife was dying He lost control
老婆要死了 他失去了控制
Of what?
那又怎样?
This guy puts out 1,800 curies of radiation
这家伙不用借助任何核原料
without ever coming in contact with nuclear material
就能释放出1800居里的辐射
We still don't know how that's possible
我们仍不知道那是怎么一回事
You know, three months ago
三个月前
my job made perfect sense to me
我的工作还一帆风顺
And then I pulled the Sylar case
当我接了塞拉的案子
Crime scenes with no fingerprints
犯罪现场没有指纹
Bodies frozen, brains removed
接着尸体冻结 大脑转移
And now this guy
现在又是这个人
That's two people wh--
那两个人
make that three people who can do things
或许是三个人做的这些事
I just can't explain
我根本无法解释
What're you saying, you think I'mlike them?
你在说什么 你认为我跟他们一样?
I don't know what I think
我不知道我怎么想的
But if we're gonna find Sylar, I need answers
不过要找到塞拉 我需要你的答案
I have no idea how this happened
我也不知道这是怎么回事
Well, then, I guess that just leaves Ted here
那还是继续扣留泰德吧
What's this?
这是什么?
Detects radiation levels
探测辐射度
As long as that's dark green, we're good
只要是深绿色 我们就没事
Oh--okay, what's the bad color?
什么颜色是危险的?
Not green
不是绿的
Perfecto!
好棒
You ready for disco
你可以去跳迪斯科了
I got it right?
我说对了?
Almost
几乎是
Well, don't let me off easy, now
别随便打发我
i donot like this song let's get a drink
我不喜欢这首曲子 我们去喝一杯吧
You learn very fast
你学得真快
Yeah, lately, I sorta remember everything I read
是啊 最近我几乎过目不忘
It's kind of a skill, I guess
我想 这也是种技能
My skill much more complicate
我的能力更复杂
Oh, yeah?
是么?
What can you do?
你会做什么?
I can teach Japanese to anyone
我能教任何人日语
u r sweet
你很可爱
Sweet means nice
可爱是说你很好
Cute
讨人喜欢
That's not in book
书上没有啊
No.It is just ture
是没有 不过我说的是真话
I like the way your cheeks wobble when you concentrate
我喜欢看你集中注意力时 脸颊抖动的样子
Yeah
对
Oh, oh, sorry
抱歉
Someone's Denver omelet's up
有人的丹佛蛋卷好了
right back
我马上回来
Here?
在这等我
I'm sweet
我很可爱哦
They won't even let me go to my wife's funeral
他们连我太太的葬礼也不让去
All I wanted was to be left alone
我现在只想一个人静一静
We need you to answer a few more questions
你得再多回答我们几个问题
You can't get your partner here to look inside my head?
你不能让你的搭档在这窥探我的想法么?
We need to have it on the record
我们要记录在案的
You burnt that doctor to the bone
你把那个医生烧得只剩骨头了
Probably gave your wife cancer
你妻子的癌症可能也是因为你
How'd you do it?
你是怎么做到的?
Ted
泰德
Ted, if you don't let us help you
泰德 如果你现在不合作
they're gonna take you away, and nobody'll listen to you
他们就会带走你 没人相信你
It doesn't matter
这无所谓
Nothing matters
一切都无所谓了
I killed my wife!
我杀了我妻子
Audrey
奥德丽
You know, just lock me up
就这么把我锁起来
Execute me
惩罚我
Leave me the hell alone!
该死的别管我
I wish we could, Ted
我们也想 泰德
Look, I don't know anything about any nuclear material!
我对核原料的事一无所知
Ted, Ted!
泰德 泰德
You know what? Just relax
拜托 放松点
Do you want me to be the terrorist, huh?
你们想要我去做恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗?
Do you want me to be the bad guy?
要我去当个坏蛋吗?
Fine, I'll blow this place apart
很好 我会把这里炸成碎片
Ted! Ted
泰德 泰德
Stop!
住手
Ted! Just stop!
泰德 马上住手
Do it Ted
开枪啊 泰德
Do it!
开枪
Do it!
开枪啊
Ted, I know what you're going through
泰德 我知道你都经历了些什么
Yeah, sure, you do
你当然知道
Yeah, like hell you do Come on, Ted!
你知道才见鬼了 快住手 泰德
You've seen what I can do
你也看到我能做些什么了
Okay?
是吧?
Something is happening to me, too.
有些事也发生在了我身上
Ted, I was able to read your wife's dying thoughts
泰德 我能听到你妻子临终前的遗愿
We're just trying to understand what it is
我们只是想弄明白到底怎么回事
Come on Ted, Relax
泰德 来 泰德 别激动
Come on Just take me back
拜托 回想下
Take me back to-to when this all started, okay?
回想下这一切是何时开始的 好吗?
Just...start from the beginning
就...从最初想起
Good
很好
Blacked out.
我昏倒了
And when I woke up, everything started dying
当我醒来时 一切都开始死亡
You blacked out
你晕倒了
How long were you out for? Were you drinking?
你昏迷了多长时间? 你喝酒了?
When you came to
你恢复知觉后
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表