剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
No, no, October.
不 不 十月
No, April 24th.
不 四月24号♥
It's my birthday.
是我生日
6 months?
六个月?
I've got to get back.
我必须要回去
If I teleport again I could end up anywhere
如果我再试一次 我可能去到任何地方
Lunck for a T-Rex
也许会成为暴龙的午餐
I'm stuck
我被困在这里了
Birthday cake?
生日蛋糕要吗?
Happy Birthday.
生日快乐
six ago
六个月前 拉斯维加斯
Hi, my name is Niki.
我叫妮其
And I'm an alcoholic.
我是个酒鬼
Hi, Niki.
你好 妮其
I'm one year sober today.
到今天我已经戒酒一年了
Happy anniversary!
一周年纪念日快乐!
I work 60 hours a week.
我一周工作60小时
I stink of cigarettes.
浑身都是香烟的臭味
I got a kid so smart sun.
我有个媲美天才的儿子
but he is flunking out of school.
但他却不能上学
My husband can't find a job
我丈夫找不到工作
because no one wants to hire an ex-con.
因为没人愿意雇个有前科的人
There's a leak in the roof.
真是屋漏偏逢连夜雨
And I'm feelin' thirsty.
我真的感到不堪重负
Feels like too much for one person
觉得对于我个人来说 负担太沉重了
So why are you here?
那么你为什么在这里?
I don't want another year to go by
我不想以后的生活里也像这样
without you in my life,Nicole.
没有你的存在 妮科
Not being in your life was never my choice.
离开你的生活从来都不是我的选择
You kinda made that happen.
这是你一手造成的
Look, I know how you feel about me.
听着 我知道你是怎么看我的
And Lord knows I deserve it.
而且这是我应得的
I was awful to you,and everyone I ever met.
对你来说我太可怕了 对每个遇上我的人而言都如此
You weren't awful,you just weren't there.
你并不可怕 你只是根本不存在
You can't be awful if you're not present.
既然你都不存在了 根本谈不上可怕
You know, I'm married now.
你要知道我已经结婚了
I heard.Look, Nicole...
我听说了 听着 妮科
I would love to meet him some time.
我想在什么时候能见他一面
I really want to get to know my grandson and my son-in-law.
我真的很想了解下我的孙子和女婿
And you.
还有你
Yeah, well, I don't know if I'm ready to get to know you.
但我不知道我是否准备好要去了解你
What's going--?
怎么回事?
Ladies, 10 1/2.
10码半的女鞋(国内43码半)
Oh, you know, the reason I became a nurse
你知道我当护士的原因
was to wear shoes like this,thank you very much.Of course.
就是为了能穿这样的鞋 非常感谢 别客气
Get a drink?
喝一杯吗?
Yeah, it's right inside.
好啊 就在那里面
I told him it wasn't funny.
我告诉过他不要开玩笑
I know.
我知道
Hey, Mom.Hello, sweetheart.
嗨 妈妈 嗨 亲爱的
How are you? Come on in.
你今天还好吗? 进来吧
I'm good.
我很好
Your father is very proud of you.
你父亲为你感到非常自豪
And still couldn't make it.
但还是抽不出时间来
Well, he had a meeting.
他今天有个会议
Mr. Linderman's in Atlantic City--
林达曼先生在亚特兰大市
Listen,without his blessing, and without his money.
看 我没靠他的钱和帮忙
I did this
自己走到了这一步
So I think it's only right that we celebrate without him.
那我想即使他不在也该庆祝下
I have always wanted a nurse in the family.
我一直想要家族里能出个护士
We have enough lawyers.
我们有够多的律师了
Thanks, Mom.
谢谢 妈妈
So, Peter, have you chosen a specialty?
那么 彼得 你选定专业了吗?
Uh, I'm thinking of hospice care.
呃 我在考虑做临终护理
Taking care of dead people?
照料死人?
They're not dead.
他们没有死
And I think it's noble.
而且我认为这是很崇高的
Thank you.
谢谢你
What's the pay?
薪资是多少?
Honey
亲爱的
You know, I'm gonna go call the sitter,
我去给保姆打个电♥话♥
and when I come back...
等我回来的时候...
you are gonna dance with me.
你要和我跳支舞
What's going on?
出什么事了?
The DA wants me to prosecute Linderman.
检查官想要我去起诉林达曼
Dad's biggest client.Mm-hmm, yeah.
就是爸爸最大的客户? 嗯
Well, the DA thinks Linderman's mob
而且检查官认为林达曼的犯罪团伙
ties run so deep,if I can take him down,
隐藏的很深 如果我能抓住他
the empire crumbles.
他的帝国也会瓦解的
You do that, though,Dad'll go down too.
但是你这么做的话 爸爸也会受牵连的
You used to tell him he was a criminal
你以前常说他是个罪犯
for protecting criminals.
因为他袒护那些犯罪行为
Here's a chance to set things straight.
现在是个机会让事情步入正途
Take the stink off the family na--
清除对家族声誉的负面影响
He's still our father.
他仍然是我们的爸爸
No matter what he's done.
无论他以前做过什么
You go after him,
如果你包庇他
you're never going to forgive yourself.
你永远不会原谅你自己的
Ever.
永远
Come on, handsome
快来 帅哥
Hold this for me, will you?
帮我拿着这个行吗? 好的
Yep.May I?
我有这个荣幸吗?
So...
那么...
What?You're gonna cut me open?
什么? 你是要解剖我看看吗?
I'd like to run some tests.
我只想做些测试
EEG, EKG, nothing invasive.
脑电图 心电图 不用切开你
Mapping the brain
绘制大脑图谱
Measuring alpha waves,resting rates, neuron clusters.
测量了α脑电波 休眠率 还有神经束
The brain controls every human action
大脑控制了每个人的行为
voluntary or involuntary.
不管是否自觉的
Every breath,every heartbeat,every emotion.
每次呼吸 每次心跳 每个情绪
If the..
如果...
soul exists,scientifically speaking,
灵魂的确存在 从科学角度而言
it exists in the brain.
它存在于大脑里面
When I was a kid...
当我还是个孩子...
I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me
我一直希望有个陌生人能来告诉我
my family wasn't really my family.
我的家人不是我真正的家人
They weren't bad people,they were just..
他们不是坏人 但他们只是...
insignificant.
而我想与众不同
And I wanted to be different.
特别 我想要改变
A new name, a new life.
一个新名字 一种新生活
The watchmaker's son...
钟表匠的儿子...
became a watchmaker.
又长成一个钟表匠
It is so futile.
太没出息了
And I wanted to be...
我想要成为...
VIP
重要的人
You are important, Gabriel.
你本来就很重要 加里布埃尔
What do you think my abilities might be?
你觉得我有什么能力?
Grand theft auto, larceny,robbery, arson,
偷车 盗窃 抢劫 纵火
and suspected of murder in Oklahoma.
俄克拉荷马州谋杀嫌犯
That's no way for a young lady to behave, now is it?
一个年轻女士决不该这么干 对吗?
You need a goal, Hayden.A purpose.
你得有一个目标 伊登 一个目的
Let me go.
让我走
Now!
现在!
With your ability,you can get anything you want.
凭你的能力你能得到任何你想要的东西
Created your own morality.
建立自己的道德标准
There's no person in the world that could say no to you.
世界上没人能够拒绝你
Now there is.
但现在有了
Yamagato Industries
大和株式会社
ando masahashi,plz
请找安藤雅桥
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表