剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
如果他吸收了太多能量
or comes into contact with an unstable ability,
或者接触到了不稳定的能力
then most definitely yes.
那么可以肯定的说 是的
Can you fix it?
你能固定它的DNA吗?
Alter his genes somehow?
设法改变他的基因?
Theoretically,it is possible
理论上而言这是不可能的
to develop a specific site inhibitor.
开♥发♥一种特定效用的抑制剂
But look, I will know more when we find him.
但是 如果我们能找到他 我们就能了解更多
We?
我们?
Doctor, the last thing my brother needs
博士 我弟弟最不需要的
is somebody feeding into his paranoia.
就是有人去迎合他的妄想症
But thank you.
但还是要谢谢你
Mr. Petrelli.
佩里先生
Of all the people on that list
那份名单上的所有人
your brother may be the most important.
你弟弟可能是最重要的一个
If I can find him,study him,
如果我能找到他 研究他
then I can do more than help him.
那么不仅是帮他 我还能做更多
I can help all of you.
我可以帮助你们所有人
Now, give me a minute,and I'll get my coat.
现在等我一下 我去拿我的大衣
I told you not to follow me.
我告诉过你不要跟着我
I need help.
我需要帮助
You live up here?
你住在这里?
You're not a fast learner,eh, mate?
你学得不够快 是吗 伙计?
I took care of a man who owned this building.
我照料过的一个人是这栋大楼的主人
His name was Charles Deveaux.
他的名字是查尔斯·德沃
Never heard of him.
从没听说过他
You don't think that's strange?
你不认为这很奇怪吗?
I worked here.
我在这里工作
The place where you live and keep your birds.
在你居住和你养鸟的地方
I don't keep anything.
我什么都没养
I let 'em out once a day,they come back.
我每天放他们出去一次 他们再回来
Sounds like free will to me.
我看来是他们自愿的
I need to learn how to control this.
我需要学习如何控制能力
Like you do.
就像你那样
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
It can't be controlled.
它根本无法控制
There has to be some way.
一定有什么办法的
If--if I don't,New York explodes.
如果我失控 纽约会爆♥炸♥
Okay? I explode.
明白吗? 我爆♥炸♥了
An exploding man,where'd you get that idea?
一个会自我爆♥炸♥的人 你哪里得到的灵感?
My dreams.
我的梦
This place.
这个地方
I found you for a reason.
我找到你是有原因的
I think you're the one that has to teach me how to stop this.
我想你就是那个能教我 如何阻止这一切的人
There's no such thing.
没有这样的事
No teaching.
没有教导
No Sunday school for the special.
不是什么周日艺校
What I can do,you can't learn.
我能做的 你不能学
You wake up in the morning,it's there.
你早上醒来 有就有了
If you've got thin soup,then that's your supper.
如果你得到了稀汤 那么那就是你晚餐
Sorry, mate,that's the way it is.
对不起 伙计 这就是现实
I'm trying not to die.
我在极力自救
There's got to be something you can do.
你一定能做些什么的
I can kill you myself right now.
我可以马上动手杀了你
Solve your exploding problem here.
在这里解决你会自爆的问题
Maybe that's why you dreamt me.
也许那才是你梦到我的原因
Don't bother looking for me.
别再想着找我了
You won't find me here again.
你不会再在这里找到我
So what exactly am I looking for here?
那我究竟在这里找什么?
Anything my dad doesn't want us to find.
任何我爸爸不想我们发现的
You said you're good with computers.
你说过你很擅长电脑
I make movies on my laptop.
我还能在手提电脑上拍电影呢
No, you're good at finding those holes
不 你说你很擅长找到防火墙
in the internet password protected nanny blocker stuff.
之类的漏洞 破解网络密♥码♥
Shouldn't you be watching the doorway
你不是该监视着门口吗?
if your dad walks in?
如果你♥爸♥爸走进来?
He's at work.
他在工作
It's just you, me,and Mr. Muggles.
只有你 我和玛格勒先生
There's nothing.
什么都没有
There's not even any porn.Gross.
甚至连一点色情的东西都没 不可能
I'm serious,this thing is totally clean.
我说真的 这里干净的不能再干净了
No.
不
My dad lied to me about my entire life.
我爸爸所有的事都对我撒了谎
My biological parents.
我的亲生父母
My ability.
我的能力
You can't just hide things like that.
他不可能就这么掩盖真♥相♥
There's gotta be something on there.
那上面一定有什么
If your dad's the guy you're describing,
如果你♥爸♥爸真如你所说的那样
I don't think he's gonna keep his secrets
我想他是不会把他的秘密
on the family computer.
保存在家用电脑上的
Shut it down.
赶紧关机
Okay, okay.
好 好
I thought you were at work.
我还以为你在上班呢
Forgot my cell.
我把手♥机♥落家里了
Zachary.
扎克
What a nice surprise to see you here.
在这儿碰到你挺惊喜的啊
Yeah, it's biology class.
啊 是生物课的事儿
We're lab partners now.
我们俩是实验搭档
Yeah we were just doing some research on the internet.
对啊 刚才我们还上网查了些资料
We have a presentation on--
我们要写一份报告 关于
The manatee.
海象
Also known as the sea cow.
也叫海牛
Do you mind if I talk to Claire in private for a moment?
我想和克莱尔单独聊几句 你不介意吧?
You can wait in my room.
你去我房♥间等吧
It's upstairs.Second door on the right.
在楼上 右手边第二个门
So. You and Zach?
这么说 你和扎克一组?
Ms. Gomez stuck us together.
是高美兹小姐把我们分到一起的
Must be some social experiment or something.
肯定是某种社会实验或什么的
Worst day ever.
倒霉到家了
Claire.
克莱尔
What?
怎么?
You two used to be friends.
你们俩以前曾是朋友
You might find you actually get along.
你或许会发现你们俩挺合得来
Nice save.
安全上垒
Thanks.
谢了
So what now?
现在怎么办?
I need to talk to someone who has some answers.
我得找个知道答案的人谈谈了
He said if I needed him,
他说过如果我需要他帮忙
I should hang these outside my window.
就把这东西挂到窗户外面去
What the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说什么哪?
Okay, wait.
好吧 等等
You're saying that the guy with the glasses actually...
你是说那个戴眼镜的家伙真的
abducted you?
绑♥架♥过你?
Yes.
是的
And he--he did this to you?
而且他 他让你变成了现在这样?
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, and I gotta figure out how he did this.
对 而我必须弄明白他是怎么弄的
And I'm gonna take him and everybody with him down.
我要把他和他的同伙们一网打尽
That Haitian guy, all of 'em.
包括那个海地人 他们所有人
Matt, I--I'm sorry.
马特 我 我很抱歉
I've gotta say,this is all a little nuts.
我不得不说 这一切有点疯狂
I mean, first the whole psychic thing.
我的意思是 开始是什么心灵感应
And now...
而现在又...
Come on, you're telling me you're about to run off
别闹了 你是在告诉我你要去追查
and chase some guy who works in a paper factory in Texas.
某个在德州一家纸厂工作的家伙吗?
They did this to me, Janice.
是他们让我变成现在这样的
I need to find them.
我必须把他们找出来
I have to figure out what this is all about.
我必须弄清楚这到底是怎么回事
Maybe you could call the F.B.I.
或许你能找FBI
No, I can't.
不 我不能
I can't go to the F.B.I.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表