剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
We didn't want you to worry about it.
我们不想你们担心
But you're telling me now.
但你现在告诉我了
grandeur伟大的 delusions 错觉
起初你会有无所不能的错觉
invincible无敌的 indestructible永生的
以为你是无敌的、永生的
irrational 不合理的
他们会由不理性思维转化为自杀的想法
It's time you took a hard look at your life.
是时候你该考虑下你的人生了
And if there are changes to be made
如果有什么需要做改变的
I want to be here to help you.
我希望能在这里帮你
Because there's something else I never told you.
因为我还有些事从未对你说过
Come here.
过来
You were always my favorite.
你一直都是我的最爱
I cannot lose you.
我不能失去你
Yeah.
嗯
Mr. Isaac Mendez?
艾萨克 门德斯先生?
Hello?
有人吗?
Mr. Isaac?
艾萨克先生?
Mr. Isaac?
艾萨克先生?
Mr. Isaac?
艾萨克先生?
Freeze 冷冻
别动!
Drop your weapon.
放下武器
Get your damn hands up.
举起手来
u3000Serial 一系列
连环杀手在洛杉矶中部袭击
abducts a little girl, and here I am.
并劫持了一个小女孩 我在现场
100 feet away. Might as well be in Siberia.
就100英尺 却像远在西伯利亚 我什么也做不了
That's all right.
没事
They don't pay us enough to be where the action is.
他们也没给我们的行动付够钱
What are you gonna do,anyway?
再说 你又想做什么?
What do you mean? I just wanna help.
什么意思? 我只是想帮忙
You wanna help? Help me get more tape.
你想帮忙? 那帮我多做些笔录吧
u3000CIAu3000Central Intelligence Agency 中♥央♥情报局N FBI Federal Bureau of Investigation 联邦调查局
你认为他们是CIA还是FBI?
Nah,she's dressed too nice for F.B.I.
不 就FBI而言 她穿的太漂亮了
I saw the test scores got posted this morning.
我看到今天早上张贴的测试成绩了
Don't worry about it,man.
伙计 别为这个担心了
Not everybody's a test taker.
不是所有人都喜欢测试的
Who wants to beu3000a detective,anyway?
不管怎么说 谁会想做个探员呢?
Gotta=go to 必须
光是买♥♥套装就要花掉一半薪水
Please don't hurt me.
求你 别伤害我
Nine of out ten 十分之九 (分数的一种表达方式)
这些家伙十个里面有九个...
stole steal的过去时 这意译为打
他打了他们
won't live to see their pension plan.
...无法活着拿到他们的养老金
Please don't hurt me.
求你 别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
求你 别伤害我
You all right,man?
伙计 你没事吧
Please don't hurt me.
求你不要伤害我
There's a bullet out there with my name on it.
...外面有个有我名字的弹夹
Please.
求你了
Please don't hurt me.
别伤害我
what happened in here.
我们还不知道这里发生了什么
theory 理论
我有个想法
You always do.
你总是有
Barstow 历史上记载最冷血的人
这是又一个Barstow
It's Sylar.
是塞拉
There isn't a Sylar.
没有什么塞拉
Last words of a dying victim.
受害者临死前的最后一句话
It didn't mean anything.
这不代表什么
And look at her.
看看她
Must have taken three guys to lift her up that high.
一定要3个人才能抬得那么高
What about the daughter? No sign.
有女儿的消息吗? 还没有
We checked the house and surrounding,
我们搜查了房♥子和四周
Amber Alert 以美国曾失踪儿童命名的警报系统
发出了安珀警报
You've seen what happened to the father.
你也看到父亲的样子了
Frozen solid skull sawed off.
冻结成固体状 骨头被锯了
We need to find out how.
我们现在得去查明真♥相♥
priority 优先的
先去找那个小女孩
Please don't hurt me.
求你 别伤害我
Please don't-- Please don't hurt me.
求你了 不要伤害我
Please.
求求你
You are not supposed to be in here.
你不应该在这里
Please...please don't hurt me.
求你 别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
别伤害我
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay. You're safe now.
没事了 现在你安全了
Look,I'm a cop. I'm one of the good guys,okay?
我是个警♥察♥ 是个好人 别害怕
He hurt my mom and dad.
他杀了我的爸爸和妈妈
Please don't hurt me.
求你别伤害我
I'm not gonna let anybody hurt you.
我不会再让任何人伤害你了
No,no,no. Come on,take my hand.
再也不会了 来吧 抓住我的手
It's okay,come on.
没事了 来吧
It's okay.
你已经安全了
Come on.
来
theorey 理论 学说
多年来他一直致力于一个数学定理
genomes 基因
来源于人类的基因和DNA模式
He thought he could find a way
他认为他已经发现了一个方法
identify 鉴别 识别
去鉴别出那些有特殊能力的人
I never believed it was possible.
我不相信有这个可能
constantly 经常的 不断的 永久的
因此我们经常争吵
It's the reason we grew apart.
这就是我们分开的原因
You've reached Chandra Saresh.
我是香得拉·苏雷什
Please leave a message.
请留言
He's got messages.
有他的留言
Chandra,this is Emi.
香得拉 我是埃米
You forgot to turn in your trip sheet for last week.
你忘记把你上星期的出勤记录交上来了
Where is your head,man?
你的脑子长哪去了 伙计
Oh,my God,Mohinder.
天啊 莫欣德
Yes?
什么?
No...the other Mohinder. The lizard.
不...另一个莫欣德 那个蜥蜴
He's gotta be around here somewhere.
他一定是在这里某个地方
Hi,I'm Nathan Petrelli.
你好 我是内森·佩里
It would be an honor to represen New York's 14th district.
我非常荣幸代表纽约市第14街区
When the time comes, vote Petrelli.
选举时 请把票投给佩里
Hello,Chandra.
你好 香得拉
why won't you talk to me?
你为什么不和我谈谈?
You can't leave me like this.
你不能就这样丢下我
Hello,Mr. Sylar.
你好 塞拉先生
I asked you not to call here anymore.
我已经要求过你不要再打来了
The hunger,it's-- I can't control it.
这种渴望...我没法控制了
I don't want to.
我不想这样的
You made me this way.
是你让我变成这样的
I made you a murderer?
我把你变成谋杀犯?
potential 潜能
是你发掘了我的潜能
You wanted to see what I could do as much as I did.
你想知道我都能做些什么
And now you want it to stop.
但现在你想罢手
It's over. Goodbye.
就这样了 再见
conversation 谈话
我也听到过一段电♥话♥录音
my father had with a man names Sylar.
是我父亲和一个叫塞拉的男人
A man he believed was Patient Zero.
我父亲相信他就是0号♥病人
Come here,you.
你到这来
Mohinder, this is Mohinder.
莫欣德 这是莫欣德
You wanna give him a kiss?
你要不要给他个吻?
What is it?
是什么?
portable 可移♥动♥的
是一个移♥动♥硬盘
My God,he did it.
我的天啊 他做到了
He actually came up with a way to find them.
他真的研究出了找到他们的方法
You wondered why someone would want to kill my father.
你不是想知道为什么 有人想杀害我父亲么
The reason for his death. It's this!
他遇害的原因 就是这个
I'm going to finish what he started.
我要完成他的研究
Hey,Parkman.
帕克曼
How the hell did you know that little girl was in there?
你到底是怎么知道 那个小女孩在那里的?
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know,I just--
我不知道 我只是...
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表