剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Hiro Nakamura can stop time.
中村宽可以停止时间
Teleport by folding space.
通过折叠空间进行时空穿梭
Theoretically,he can fold time as well.
理论上我们也可以折叠时间
So you're saying he's a time traveler.
你是说他可以穿越时空
Is that any stranger than being able to read someone's mind?
这比能听到他人的思想更奇怪吗?
Yeah, it is.
我想是的
Haven't you ever wished you could change the past?
你就没想过改变过去吗?
Set your life down a different path?
把你的人生导向一条不同的道路?
I used to be that guy.
曾经有过这种想法
Wishing it and making it happen are two different things.
可幻想和如何实现它是两码事
Not for Nakamura it isn't.Look here.
对中村宽却不是 看这里
These two dates seem to be the focal points.
这两个日期像是整个事件的焦点
Both in the past.
都是过去的
The first is the bomb.The other--
一个是爆♥炸♥的时间 另一个是...
What? What is it?
另一个是什么?
The other's the day I received my father's ashes.
我拿到父亲骨灰的那一天
I was with Peter Petrelli that day.
那天我和彼得·佩里在一起
On the subway, he said he saw a man who could freeze time.
在地铁上 他说他见到了一个可以停止时间的人
Nakamura? I don't know.
中村宽? 我不知道
He said he had a message for Peter
他说有口信要带给彼得
What?What was the message?
什么? 什么口信?
Hey!What was the message?
什么口信?
Save the cheerleader...
拯救啦啦队长...
save the world.
拯救世界
All right, here are you chilequiles
这是你的chilequiles(菜名)
and your waffle platter.
还有你的大盘华夫饼
Now just holler at me if y'all need anything else.Okay?
如果需要什么就叫我
Right now we're watching live footage of the President.
现在 我们有总统的镜头
approaching Marine 1 for his trip to his home state,
他正在走向海军一号♥ 准备开始他的回乡之旅
New York.
回纽约
The White House promises a major policy shift...
白宫承诺会有重要政策的改变...
You know, Sandra
桑德小姐
for a girl who's supposed to hate the President
对于一个本该讨厌总统的女孩子
you sure do perk up whenever he's on.
每当他出现时 你应该振作起来
A guy could get jealous.
有人会吃醋的
He's old enough to be my father.
他老得可以做我老爸了
Hey, so what did you think of Rafferty's?
你觉得Rafferty's怎么样?(酒店名)
For the reception.
举♥行♥我们的婚宴
You were supposed to check it out, remember?
你应该过去瞧瞧的 不记得了吗?
I'm sorry.I forgot.
抱歉 我忘了
You're not getting cold feet, are you?
你不是要打退堂鼓吧?
No, of course not.
不 当然不会
My feet are very warm.
我的脚很温暖着呢!
Two pairs of socks warm.
像穿了两双袜子那么温暖
Well, good.
太好了
Cause I'm kind of crazy about you.
因为我已疯狂地迷上你了
You know that.
你知道的
The creepy guy with glasses is back.
后面戴眼睛的那个家伙
Sitting in your section again.
又坐在你的服务区里了
Thanks.
谢谢
Would you like a scoop of ice cream on that?
需要加上冰淇淋吗?
Um, no, not today,thank you.
今天不用 谢谢
But my table's a little sticky.
但是我的桌子有点粘
Someone knows about you, Claire.
有人得知了你的情况 克莱尔
You need to leave as soon as possible.
你应该尽快离开这里
There's a bag on the chair to my right.
我右边的椅子上有个给你的包
Leave?
离开?
What am I supposed to tell Andy?
那我该怎么跟安迪说?
Tell him nothing.Just go.
什么也别说 只管离开就是了
I can't do that to him.
我不能这么对他
We're getting married.
我们就要结婚了
Have you told him?
你告诉他你的事了?
No.
没有
All I want is a normal life, Dad.
爸 我只想过正常人的生活
I've done my best to provide that for you.
我已经尽力为你创造这样的环境
But people are starting to ask questions.
但人们开始产生疑问
Now I am trying to control the information,
我会试着不让消息外泄
but it's not safe here anymore.
但这里已不再安全
I've been hiding for five years.
我已经躲了五年
California, Nevada.
加州 内华达州
I brought you back to Midland.
我不是把你带回米德兰了吗?
Only after Mom left.
但却是在妈妈去世之后
This word just coming in.
我们刚刚收到消息
We have breaking news...
现在插播新闻
I just want you to be safe.
我只是想保证你的安全
where enforcement agents have just bravely rounded up
执法人员刚刚英勇地逮捕了
over 200 undocumented individuals
两百多名身份不明人士
as part of a coordinated nationwide sweep.
这是全国范围清理活动的一部分
This has been cited
此次行动被誉为
as the department's most successful operation
自四年前林达曼法案通过后
since the Linderman Act was passed four years ago.
此部门最成功的一次行动
Homeland Security spokesmen
国土安♥全♥部♥发言人
praised the near-perfect execution of local police,
表扬了这次本地警方近乎完美的行动
citing zero casualties on the enforcement side...
并表示执法方没有任何伤亡
Enjoy your pie.
吃你的派吧
Officials were also sure to note
官员们也确信
that community tips...
社区提示...
The incident resulted in the safe transport of suspects
此次事件将导致嫌疑人
to special holding facilities within their states,
被安全移送到本州特别关押机构
where the individuals will meet
在那里他们将会
with federally provided attorneys
与联邦政♥府♥提供的律师会面
to discuss their legal options.
讨论他们的合法权益
And a note to our viewers.
以下是观众提示
If you see any suspicious activity, please...
如果您看到任何可疑活动 请...
D.L. can phase inside the buildings.
D.L.可以自♥由♥进出建筑物
Candice's illusion can distract the guards.
坎迪斯发出的幻象能够分散警卫的注意力
Hey, what about me?
那我呢?
You'll help too.
你也能帮上忙
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
What happened to me?Where am I?
我发生什么事情了? 我在哪?
Am I rich? Married?
我变富了吗? 结婚了吗?
I can't tell you that.
我不能告诉你
Why not?
为什么?
Because...
因为
So...my friend is still in there.
那么 我的朋友那时依然活着?
There's something I need to tell you.
有件事我必须告诉你
We already caught you.
我们已经抓到你了啊
Two Hiros.Son of a bitch!
两个阿宽 该死
He really can travel through time.
他确实可以穿越时间
What?
看什么看?
Your friends got away.
你的朋友们跑了
If they were my friends,I wouldn't have called you, Matt.
如果他们是我的朋友 我就不会通知你了
Yeah, thanks for the heads up.
多谢你通风报信
That's the deal, right?
这是我们的交易 对吧?
I turn you on to the dangerous refugees,
我告诉你那些危险流民的情报
and you let me help the harmless ones.
你让我帮助那些对你们无害的人
Doesn't hurt that we're both harboring children of interest.
没关系 我们都是为孩子着想
Of course, mine isn't the President's daughter.
当然 我的孩子并不是总统的千金
She's getting married.
她就要结婚了
Mazel-Tov.I guess.
那应该要恭喜啦 我想
Have you, uh...you heard anything from Janice?
你有詹妮斯的消息吗?
You ever wish you did something different?
你曾幻想过自己不是做这行的?
Wish you took a different path?
幻想自己走的是截然不同的路?
Every day.
每天都想
You did right by her, Matt.
你这样做是为她好 马特
You did right by him.
也是为你儿子好
Thanks.
多谢
I really appreciate all you've done for them.
我真的很感谢你为他们所做的一切
What are you doing?!
你在干吗?!
I'm ending our arrangement.
我在了结我们的交易
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表