剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Unfortunately,I have to explain to the President
很抱歉 我必须向总统解释
that there's a second Hiro Nakamura out there.
还有第二个中村宽存在
Then I gotta tell him how I let him get away.
而我还要告诉他我是怎么让他逃脱的
See, I can't come back empty handed.
要知道 我不能空着手回去
Now tell me where she is.
告诉我她在哪
No.
不
Let's elope.
我们逃吧
What?
什么?
Let's elope.
我们逃吧
Right now, run away.I'm thinking Vegas.
现在就逃 我想到维加斯去
We'll pack our bags.Get hitched tonight.
赶紧收拾行李 我们今晚就走
Take off, see the world.What do you think?
离开这里 看看外面的世界 你觉得如何?
I think you're crazy.
我觉得你疯了
Maybe.
或许是吧
Probably.
八成是
But I've got my reasons.
但我有我的理由
And I promise I'll tell you everything.
我向你保证我会告诉你一切的
Will you do it?For me?
你愿意跟我走吗? 为了我?
I'll do anything for you.
我愿为你做任何事
Let me get my things.Okay.
我去收拾东西 好的
Coffee?
还要咖啡吗?
Coffee?
还要咖啡吗?
Can I get something for you, sir?
请问您想点些什么 先生?
I don't know, Claire.What's good?
我不知道 克莱尔 你给推荐一下?
Save the cheerleader,save the world.
拯救拉拉队长 拯救整个世界
What does that mean?
这是什么意思?
How do you know that?
你怎么知道这个的?
Five years ago,Peter Petrelli and I were on the subway.
五年前 皮特·佩里和我搭地铁时
He said someone stopped time.
他说有人暂停了时间
That's what you do,Mr. Nakamura.
就是你干的 中村先生
Peter and I were on our way to see Isaac Mendez that day.
那天我和彼得要去见艾萨克·门德斯
An artist who can paint the future.
一位能画出未来的艺术家
A lot of his work is remarkably accurate.
他的许多作品都和现实惊人地吻合
Except this.
除了这个
Is that a new 9th Wonder?
这是新一♥期♥的<第九奇观>吗?
The events in this comic.History didn't happen like this.
历史并没按照这本漫画的内容发生
You didn't kill Sylar.
你并没有杀死塞拉
You're trying to change the past.
你正试图改变过去
Trying to stop Sylar,is that it?
试图去阻止塞拉 对吧?
If you could save millions of lives, wouldn't you?
如果这样能拯救数百万生命 你难道不会吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Is that really you, Ando?
真的是你吗 安藤?
Why are you so surprised to see me?
看到我♥干♥吗这么吃惊?
He didn't tell you.
他没有告诉你吗?
What?
什么?
You're...dead.
你...死了
How?
怎么死的?
In New York.
在纽约
The bomb.
大爆♥炸♥中
Really?
真的?
Do you remember how he used to be?
你还记得他过去什么样吗?
All full of hope and optimism?
总是充满了希望和乐观精神
Of course.
当然啊
That's the Hiro I know.
那才是我认识的阿宽
He went away the day you died.
你去世的那天 以前的阿宽也消失了
Between you and me,
有件事我只对你说
I think you're the reason why he became so obsessed
我觉得你才是他倾注全力
with trying to change it all back.
想要改变过去的原因
He wants to save you.
他想要拯救你
Hey, baby,you in here?
宝贝儿 你在吗?
Nakamura was trying to find a way to kill Sylar before he exploded.
中村试图找到一种在塞拉爆♥炸♥前就将他杀死的办法
You actually think he can make that happen?
你真的以为他能做到吗?
I do.Think about it.
当然 你想想看
Without Sylar,the world would have never
要是没有塞拉
considered these people to be dangerous.
所有人都不会遭受威胁
None of this would've ever happened.
这些事情就都不会发生了
Imagine the possibilities.
想想看这些可能性
If he kills Sylar,we can change the past.
如果他杀了塞拉 我们就能改变过去
I don't have that luxury.
我不敢那么奢望
I need to find answers in the here and now.
我要找到一种当下可行的方法
Genocide is not an answer.
大屠♥杀♥不是解决之道
Is that what this is about?
这就是你想说的?
You're feeling bad because you came up short?
你感觉不佳就因为你无计可施了?
It's wrong.
你错了
I was elected to make hard decisions.
我被选作总统 就是为了要做艰难的决择
I understand how things work.
我知道事态会如何发展
And how is this going to work?
现在这种情况会如何发展?
Today I'm going to announce
今天 我会宣布
that you've developed a treatment to reverse this.
你已经研发了新的治疗方法去逆转它
You're going to lie.
你要撒谎
The world will cheer.
整个世界都将欢呼雀跃
And what happens when people start dying?
当人们开始死去时又将如何?
I'll say you made a mistake.
我会说是你犯了个错误
A fatal error.
一个致命的错误
At first,the world will mourn.
一开始 整个世界都会为此而哀痛不已
They'll be united in grief.
他们会因悲痛而走到一起
And then they'll just be united.
这样他们才能团结起来
Mohinder, I need to know if I can trust you.
莫欣德 我需要知道我能否信任你
I need to know if you're with me.
我需要知道你是否站在我这边
Are you with me on this?
你是站在我这边吗?
Of course.
当然
Mr. President.
总统先生
There are two of them, sir.
有两个"他"
Two...Hiros.
两个阿宽
You're sure?
你确信吗?
I am.
是的
I think we got the younger one.
我想我们抓到的是较年轻的那个
It explains the gaps in his knowledge.
这就解释了他所知的空白
I want to put him down.
我认为应该把他抓起来
No.
不
I want Dr. Suresh to do it.
我想让苏雷什博士来处理此事
Yes, sir.
遵命
Mr. President...
总统先生...
that's not the only thing that I found in Texas.
我在德克萨斯还发现了些别的事情
I thought you were dead.
我还以为你死了
You have no idea how important you are to me, Claire.
你不知道你对我有多重要 克莱尔
I'm not important.
我并不重要
I'm just a waitress.
我只是个服务生
We both know that isn't true.
我们都知道那不是真的
You made everyone afraid of us.
你让大家都惧怕我们
I made everyone aware of us.
我让所有人都意识到我们的存在
Fear is just the natural response.
恐惧只是自然反应
You can't blame them, really.
你不该怪他们 真的
We're more powerful than they are.More important.
我们比他们强大得多 也更重要
We're special.
我们是与众不同的
Who are you to decide who's special and who's not?
你凭什么决定谁与众不同 谁不是?
I'm the leader of the free world.
我是这自♥由♥世界的领袖
For all I know, I'm the most special person there is.
据我所知 我是最与众不同的一个
Lord knows I found enough power.
神知道我找到了足够多的能力
Met a lot of special people.
遇到了很多有异能的人
Like this girl named Candice
就好像这个叫坎迪斯的女孩
who allowed me to become President.
她使我当上了总统
But I'm done.
但现在我已经腻了
I just want to eliminate the competition.
我只想除掉我的敌人
I don't need any more power.
我也不再需要更多的能力了
Especially not after you.
尤其是得到你的能力后
Sylar.
塞拉
I've waited a long time for this.
为这一刻我已经等得太久了
You've always wanted to become a kendo master.
你一直想成为一个剑术大♥师♥
I studied in Tohoku,
我在东北学过(日本本州岛的东北地区)
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表