剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
You just stay close to Claire's phone.
你只要等我电♥话♥就可以
Okay?
知道吗?
I'll contact you the second we have a location.
只要知道塞拉的方位 我就会通知你
And whatever you do...
无论如何
you keep Claire safe.
请保证克莱尔的安全
You understand?
明白了吗
Yeah.
我会的
What are we doing here?
我们来这里干吗?
I actually believed you. You lied to me.
我那么信任你 你居然骗了我
You said you weren't gonna call him.
你说你不会打电♥话♥给他
Yeah, I know, but think about it, Claire.
我知道 但想想吧 克莱尔
We can't do this alone.
我们无法独自完成这使命
No, you think about it.
不 需要想想的是你
We can't trust him.
我们不能信任他
Yes, we can trust him.
不 他值得我们信任
Nathan has never let me down.
内森从没让我失望过
Nathan doesn't care about you.
内森根本就不在乎你
He doesn't care about anyone.
他根本不关心别人死活
He doesn't care about me, and I'm his own daughter.
他甚至不在乎我 他的亲生女儿
We do not need him! Yes, we do!
我们不需要他的帮助 需要
Why?
为什么
Because I'm afraid, okay?
因为我害怕 好了吧?
And I need my brother to help us.
我需要我的哥哥来帮助我
You lied to me, Peter.
你欺骗我 彼得
I trusted you.
我曾那么信任你
What's the emergency?
什么事那么急
The bomb. It's not me, it's Sylar.
那个炸♥弹♥ 不是我 是塞拉
Sylar?
塞拉?
He killed Ted Sprague, which means he's radioactive.
他杀了泰德·斯佩雷格 拥有了他的核能力
And if he explodes...
万一他爆♥炸♥...
Look...I know that this is a lot to process,
听着 我知道这事很棘手
but it is real, I swear.
但我说的是真的 我发誓
And I don't have a lot of time to find him.
我没时间慢慢找他了
What do you want me to do?
你想让我做什么
I don't know. Just...help me.
我不知道 帮帮我
Come here.
过来
Look, if what you're saying is real,
如果你说的事都是真的
then there's no reason to involve Claire in this.
就不该把克莱尔卷进来
It's just too dangerous.
这太危险了
No, she has to stay with me.
不 她得跟我在一起
She's just a kid, Pete.
她还是个孩子
If I find Sylar and I'm able to stop him,
如果能找到塞拉 我就有办法阻止他
then she's the only one who can stop me
万一有什么差池
if something goes wrong.
她是唯一可以阻止我的人
You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
You told me you--you could regenerate,
你告诉过我 你能复活重生
that you could survive.
所以你不会死
There's nothing you can do to stop it, Peter.
彼得 不管你做什么都没用的
They're all gonna die.
他们都会死的
What is it?
怎么了
Claire was right about you.
克莱尔说得对
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Claire?
克莱尔?
Claire?
克莱尔?
Peter!
彼得
Claire?
克莱尔?
God, no. No, no, no!
天呐 不 不要
No, no, no, no! This isn't happening.
不 不 不会的
How much longer before she's up and running?
还要多久她才可以使用能力?
She's not a machine.
她可不是机器
I just gave her the transfusion.
我刚给她打过针
It'll take some time.
药效发挥需要时间
Well, take too much time, and the city will pay for it.
我们等得越久 这城市付出的代价就越大
Sylar's out there.
塞拉已经蠢蠢欲动
You mean the boogeyman? Don't try to get up.
你是说那变♥态♥吗 别起来
I can do it.
我可以的
I can tell you where he is.
我能告诉你们他在哪
Okay. So...how do we do this?
我们现在要怎么做
I just...
我只要...
I think about him in my mind,
在脑中想着他
then I point to him on the map there.
然后我就能在地图上指出他的位置
I need a push pin.
我需要个图钉
So you can find anyone in the world?You just need to think about them?
你只需想想 就能找到世界上所有的人?
Almost anyone.
几乎所有的人
Almost?
几乎?
There's only one that I can't.
有一个人我找不到
Who's that?
谁?
Is it someone bad, Molly, like the boogeyman?
是不是坏蛋 像那变♥态♥那样的?
No.
不是
He's a lot worse.
他更坏
And why don't you want to find him?
那你为什么不想找到他
'Cause when I think about him...
因为每次我一想他
he can see me.
他就能看到我
Molly...can you think about Sylar now?
莫利 你现在能想想塞拉吗?
He's there. That's the Lower East Side.
他在这里 那是下东城区
Somewhere around Reed Street.
里德街附近
Isaac's loft.
是艾萨克的住处
Isaac Mendez? The painter?
艾萨克·门德斯? 那个画家?
Who?
谁?
I've gotta call Peter.
我得给皮特打个电♥话♥
Why don't you let me answer that for you.
我来替你接吧
Hello.
你好
Claire?
克莱尔?
No, this is her grandmother.
不 我是她奶奶
Where is she?
她在哪?
Where she belongs, with her family.
在她该呆的地方 和亲人在一起
Dad!
爸爸!
I'm her family.
我才是她的亲人
No, you're the man we gave her to
不 你是当时收养她的人
to look after, to keep safe.
只负责照顾她 并保证她的安全
A job you haven't done particularly well.
不过你却没能做到
What are you gonna do with her?
你到底想对她做什么?
Take her someplace far enough to keep her out of harm's way.
带着她远走高飞 远离危险
I suggest you do the same.
我劝你成全她
There isn't much time.
时间紧迫 考虑一下
Let me say goodbye to her.
让我跟她道个别
Dad.
爸爸
Claire.
克莱尔
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
还好
I'm just trying to get away from these people.
我在找机会逃离他们
No, no.
不要...
You're better off going with them.
你最好和他们在一起
What?!
什么?
She's right.
你奶奶是对的
You shouldn't be here.
你不应该在这
But as soon as you're safe out of the city,
你该尽快离开这座城市
you try and get away. Do you understand?
你得离开这里 明白吗?
Yeah.
明白
I need to find Peter. Where is he?
我要找皮特 他在哪?
I don't know. They won't tell me.
我不知道 他们不告诉我
That's long enough, dear.
时间到了 亲爱的
Tell me you have a plan, Dad.
爸爸 告诉我你已经计划好了
I have a plan.
我计划好了
I love you, Claire.
我爱你 克莱尔
I love you too.
我也爱你
We have a new priority.
我们有个新任务
Peter Petrelli. We have to find him.
彼得·佩里 我们得找到他
What for?
为什么?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表