剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Full house!I win again!
满堂红 我又赢了
Thank you.
谢谢
You're meeting Miss Sakamoto tomorrow at 11 A.M.
你明天上午11点要和坂本小姐见面
No Linderman?
不是林达曼?
Uh,he's,quote, "otherwise occupied."
他说 "他没空"
"Occupied." What is he,a porta-potty?
"没空" 他是什么 马桶盖?
Don't let Sakamoto geisha you.
别被坂本迷住了
Get him in the room.
去他房♥间找他
Okay,I will.
好的 我知道了
Oh,my God.
我的天
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. My fault.
对不起 真对不起 都怪我
Are you all right? Yeah.
你没事吧? 没事
Oh...so much for Celine Dion.
来看席琳·迪翁的人太多了
Just the one ticket?
就一张票?
Yeah. I'm,um...
是啊 我...
here for a conference, and...
来这开会 而我...
I don't really like the people that I work with,so...
不太喜欢一起共事的那些人 所以...
So you're traveling alone, is that it?
所以你就一个人 对不对?
I've only met him the once, but...
我只见过他一次 不过...
maybe I ought to do the talking to start with.
或许刚开始我可以先谈谈
He's,heh,he's kind of a heroin addict.
他...他对海♥洛♥因♥上瘾
Heroin addict?
有毒瘾?
You neglected to mention that.
你怎么不早说
Hey,just suspend the skepticism,
别顾忌那么多
at least until you meet him.
你至少先见见他
The default scientific position is skepticism.
不进行科学定位 是会让人产生怀疑的
Your father managed to get around it.
你父亲就应付得很好
I don't know, he took a pretty big leap.
我不清楚 不过他取得了非常大的突破
Gotta respect that.
应该重视
I did more than respect it. I believed him.
我不止是重视 我相信他
I had to. I was his son.
我必须如此 我是他儿子
Can't be only one reason why you believed him.
这不可能是你相信他的唯一原因
Look at what's happening to our planet.
看看我们的星球都发生了什么
Overpopulation, global warming,drought,
人口过剩 全球温室效应 干旱
famine,terrorism.
饥荒 恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Deep down,we all sense something's not right.
实际上 我们都感到有些不对劲
My father always talked about how an entire species
我父亲总是说整个人类
will go extinct while others, no more unique or complex,
都会和其他物种一样面临灭绝 不会再有单体或复合体
will change and adapt in extraordinary ways.
并会以某种非凡的方式改写
He had a romantic take on evolution.
他对进化充满幻想
And you don't?
那你不是?
You're both geneticists.
你们俩都是遗传学专家
That is also evolution.
那也是在进化的
We're all just variations of the last model.
我们都只是最终模式的变种
Yeah,cheap knockoffs of our fathers.
是啊 我们都是祖先的廉价复♥制♥品
Isaac.
艾萨克
Hey,it's Peter Petrelli.
你好 我是彼得·佩里
I'm a friend of Simone's.
西蒙妮的一个朋友
Isaac?
艾萨克?
Isaac.
艾萨克
Oh,hi,Lori.
嗨 罗莉
I saw you go off with Brody Mitchum last night at the bonfire.
在昨晚的篝火派对上 我看见你和布罗迪·米彻姆离开的
So?
怎么了?
So...what happened?
发生什么事了吗?
Nothing.
没有
Nothing happened.
什么也没发生
I went off with Brody Mitchum once.
我曾经也和布罗迪·米彻姆一起
"Nothing" happened to me too.
我也什么事都没发生
You make a big mistake!
你们会后悔的
Okay...
好了...
Hello,boys.
好啊 小伙子们
I think you have something that belongs to me.
我想你们有些东西是属于我的
See...
看...
I had three Aces at the poker table.
我在牌桌上有3个A
Next thing I know, you two had 'em.
一转眼就跑到你们俩手上了
You better back off.
你最好收敛点
My friend has very big power.
我朋友很厉害的
Can take you all out.
能把你们全部干掉
Make you wish you never been born!
到时候会让你们生不如死
Oh,my God.
我的天
Look at this view.
看看这景色
Everything looks so pretty when you're up high.
当你站在高处时 一切都变得如此美丽
Yes,it does.
是的 没错
Thank you.
谢谢
难道你就没想过 穿越荒野会是如何吗?
I took a helicopter ride over Red Rocks Park one time.
我开直升机穿过红石山一次
I wasn't thinking in a helicopter.
我不是说乘直升机
I was thinking more like...
我说的更像是...
flying.
飞翔
Flying?
飞翔?
You know, if I were your husband,
要知道 如果我是你丈夫
I don't think I'd let you travel alone.
我是不会让你单独旅行的
I don't have a husband.
我没有丈夫
He left.
他走了
For another woman?
为了另一个女人?
I wish.
但愿吧
Man?
男人?
I would take that one too.
我更愿意这么想
He...
他...
He's...sort of a... criminal.
他是个... 罪犯
And by "sort of," I mean that he is.
某种程度上是 我是说他是的
Well,then, my questions end there.
好吧 那么我的问题就到这
You have any kids?
你有孩子吗?
That's another question.
那是另一个问题了
Right.
对
One.
一个
A boy genius.
一个天才男孩
Boy? Boy.
男孩?
I've got two boys.
我有两个男孩
Not geniuses,just boys.
不是天才 只是普通的
It's weird having children, isn't it?
有孩子会很怪异 是吧?
It's like...you've gotta be two different people.
就好像你们俩形同陌路
Like the person that they see
就像你所看到的那个人
and the person that you really are?
和你真正是的那个?
Something like that,yeah.
有点像那个 对
Still married.
还在婚?
Yeah,I am. Mmm.
是 我是
Happy?
快乐吗?
Yes,very.
对 很快乐
I guess my questions stop there.
我想我的问题就到此为止
I can't.
我不能
I know,I know,
我知道 我知道
I want to.
我想要
I did.
真的
Shh,shh,shh. I understand.
我了解
I had a really great time.
我真的很开心
Surprisingly.
有点令人惊讶
Thank you.
谢谢
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
把你打伤后再送回议员那会很没面子吧
I have to get home to my son.
我得回家见我儿子
And what are you gonna tell your son?
你打算和你儿子怎么说?
How you gonna explain to your son
你打算怎么向你儿子解释
由于你的过失发生在他身上的事?
Look,I will find another way to pay Linderman.
听着 我会想别的方法 来偿还给林达曼
No,let me rephrase that question.
不 让我再说一遍
How are you going to explain to your son
你打算怎么向你儿子解释
由于你的过失发生在他身上的事?
You think about that,Niki.
你好好想想吧 妮其
Niki's not here right now.
妮其现在已经不在这了
If you threaten our son again,
如果你再威胁我们的儿子
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表