剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
He doesn't seem to remember anything about the last five years.
他似乎完全不记得五年前发生的事了
You sure it's
你确定...
It's really him?
确定是他?
It's not a trick or an illusion or something?
而不是恶作剧 或是幻想之类的?
Anything seems possible these days.
这些天什么事都有可能发生
There be something we've overlooked.
可能有些事我们疏忽了
You're a mind reader,Parkman.
你可以听到人的思想 帕克曼
Rip it out of him.
用心听听他在想什么
If you can't do it,I'll get someone who can.
如果你做不到 我可以找别人去
Yes, sir, Mr. President.
明白 总统先生
Send in the professor.
请教授进来
I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉 让你久等了
We've captured Hiro Nakamura in Manhattan.
我们在曼哈顿抓到中村宽了
That's excellent news,Mr. President.
总统先生 这真是个好消息
It seems we're running into some problems.
可似乎我们遇到了一些问题
You're the only person I trust
你是我唯一可以信任的人
to figure out what's going on up there.
只有你能帮我查清事情的原委
I'll be on the first flight to New York.
我会乘首班飞机去纽约
Thank you.
谢谢
That's not why I asked you here.
这不是我叫你来的原因
Please sit down.
请坐
Five years ago,you and I allowed a man
五年前 你和我让一个人
to blow up in New York.
炸毁了纽约城
Millions of lives came to an end,
数以百万的人失去了生命
and the world was changed.
世界就此改变
Soon after we sat down in my office.
就在我们谈话的不久之后
Do you remember?
你还记得吗?
Of course.
当然
We made a pact to eliminate such danger at any cost.
我们有过约定 不惜一切代价去阻止爆♥炸♥
Billions in research later...
投入数十亿的研究资金...
how close are we to that?
我们离成功还有多远?
We, uh...
我们...
we're not much closer to reversing their condition than when we started.
我们仍无法改变他们的状态
What's the problem?
问题在哪?
It's hard coded in their DNA.
他们的DNA很复杂
It's like they're a separate species.
他们的DNA似乎是分离的形式
We cannot change who they are, Mr. President.
我们改变不了他们 总统先生
So in other words,we've failed.
也就说 我们已经失败了
No, no, the measures we've put in place--
不... 我们实施的方法...
They're not working.
根本没用
We've outlawed their breeding.
我们已经禁止人们收留他们
We've confined their movement.
限制他们的行动
We police them.We track them.
四处搜捕并跟踪他们
Their attacks continue.
可他们的袭击仍在继续
Their population is increasing exponentially.
他们的队伍正逐渐扩大
Your numbers.
你提供的数据
Yesterday in Santa Cruz,
昨天在圣克鲁斯
a boy somehow sucked all the oxygen out of the air.
一个男孩不知何故 吸取了户外所有的氧气
Suffocated his entire middle school.
导致整个中学的人都窒息而死
My God.
天呐!
These events are increasing.
此类事件越来越多
People are anticipating another Sylar.
人们在期待着另外一个塞拉
In your original assessment,
在你原先的评估中
you posited a potential solution.
你提出了一个可行的方案
Extinction.
灭绝
Yes, but I never meant to suggest that--
是的 但我并不推荐这样做
They wouldn't be the first species for the preservation of another.
他们不是第一个为保全他人而牺牲的族群
Your words.
你的原话
I was talking about the natural order of things.
我谈论的是解决问题的一般途径
What you're talking about is genocide.
你谈论的却是屠♥杀♥和种族灭绝
Self-defense.
自我辩护
And I'm not suggesting it lightly.
我也没有建议这样
We've just run out of options.
我们已经别无选择了
You haven't slept in five years, Mohinder.
五年来你一直努力的工作着 莫欣德
We need to put an end to this.
我们得结束这一切
You're one of them,Nathan.
你也是他们中的一员 内森
Am I supposed to march you off to the gas chambers as well?
难道我该把你也弄进毒气室吗?
I'm thankful for the secrets you've kept.
谢谢你保守着我的秘密
But let's be honest.
但是坦诚的说
I can fly.I'm hardly dangerous.
我可以飞 我没有任何危险
I value your opinion as a scientist and a friend.
你作为我的朋友和科学家 我很在乎你的观点
But if I gave you five years, ten years,
但是如果我再给你五年 十年
20 more years,be honest with me...
二十年甚至更久 坦白地告诉我
could you reverse it?
你能改变这一切吗?
No.
不
Probably not.
可能不会
Then we need to start thinking about Plan B.
所以我们现在得考虑B计划了
I don't care about five years ago.
我不在乎五年前你干了什么
What are you planning for tonight?
我想知道你今晚的计划
You are like me.Special.
你跟我一样 很特别
Why do you want to hurt other special people?
你为什么要伤害同类?
Yeah, it's Parkman.
我是帕克曼
Suresh?What's he doing there?
苏雷什? 他在那做什么?
Watch him.
看着他
You ready?
你准备好了?
Pad turns red...
试纸如果变红色
you're one of them and they'll arrest you.
你就是他们中的一员 我们就得逮捕你
Pad turns blue,you're free to go.
如果是蓝色 你就可以走了
From now on you will be the Cranes from Boise, Idaho.
从现在起 你们就是从爱德华州博伊西来的科瑞恩一家
We've enclosed back stories,references, and money okay?
我们已经准备好你们的来历 背景和金钱
How do we know when we're safe?
我们要如何知道几时才是安全的?
You don't.
不会知道的
Not ever.
永远不会
Always keep a refrigerated sample of this on your person.
一直随身携带一个冰冻的样本
Buy a thermos.
买♥♥个热水瓶
Now you're gonna have to be vigilant.
现在开始你得提高警惕了
Always on the lookout.
永远警惕着
Can you do that, son?
做得到吗 孩子?
Yes, sir.
可以 先生
Good man.
好孩子
Okay, we have to go.
好吧 我们得走了
Do whatever it takes to protect him.
要不惜一切代价保护他
It's out of the question.
这是不可能的
It's Homeland Security.
他们是国土安♥全♥部♥的
I need help getting in there.
我需要你把我弄进去
These people trust me.
那些信任我的人
They come to me to keep them hidden.
他们登门造访 要我隐藏他们
You're asking me to do the exact opposite!
而你却让我做完全相反的事
I'm only asking for the ones that I brought to you.
我只是想见那些我带给你的人
D.L., Candice, Molly Walker.
D.L. 坎迪斯 还有莫利·沃克尔
And they'll all be safe when we succeed.
只要我们成功 我们就都安全了
Sorry, I can't help you.
抱歉 我帮不了你
He saved your daughter's life.
他救了你的女儿
Excuse me?
什么?
Your daughter.The cheerleader.
你的女儿 那个啦啦队长
She's alive because of Hiro.
全是因为中村她才活下来的
What is he talking about?
他在说什么?
Five years ago, I asked Peter to save Claire
五年前 我让彼得在返校节上
from Sylar at Homecoming.
阻止塞拉并保护你的女儿
My friend tells me he did it.
我的朋友告诉我他做到了
Claire's alive.
克莱尔还活着
Isn't she?
不是吗?
You guys sit tight.
你们坐一会儿
I'll see what I can do.
我去看看我能做些什么
Each string represents a person.
每一条线代表一个人
Every action,every choice.
每个行为 每种选择
How people came together,how they were torn apart.
人们是如何聚集在一起 又如何分离的
It's a living map of the past.
这是过去的地图
Why would a terrorist care so much about the past?
为什么恐♥怖♥分♥子♥如此关心过去?
Maybe he thought he could change it.
也许他认为他可以改变过去
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表