剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Wrong number.
打错了
Who are you calling?
你在和谁打电♥话♥?
The comic book author
那个漫画作家
to warn him about the future
警告他未来将发生的事
He keeps hanging up on me
他总是挂我电♥话♥
That's because you're crazy
那是因为你疯了
I hang up on you too, if I could
如果是我 也会挂你电♥话♥
This is the spot!
就是这里
A young girl dressed on a school uniform
一个穿着校服的年轻女孩
will step in front of a speeding truck
跑到了一辆加速的卡车前
And we have to save her ,see?
我们必须要救她 明白吗??
What school girl?
哪有什么学校女生啊?
Okay. Which one is she?
好 哪个是她?
I don't know.
我不知道
She had a red bow in her hair
她头上戴着红色头箍
I go this way ,you go that way
我往这边找 你去那边
I'm sorry
对不起
Ando!Stop the truck!
安藤 快阻止那辆卡车
Stop Watch out!
停下来 小心啊
I did it
我做到了
You did it
你做到了
So you believe me now?
你现在相信我了?
You'll come with me?
你会和我一起去?
-Hi. -Hi.
- 嗨 - 好啊
-How'd you sleep? -Good.
- 睡得怎么样? - 很好
Where are we?
我们在哪里?
On our way to Grandma's house.
去奶奶家的路上
Micah!
弥迦!
Grandma.
奶奶
Oh,my.
我的宝贝
You've grown.
你长大了
You always say that.
你总是这么说
-I do. -Yes,you do.
- 是的 - 你这么说的
Why don't you go on inside?
怎么还不进屋去?
You look thin.
你瘦了
Look,I know what it's like to raise a boy on your own.
我知道独自一人抚养孩子有多艰难
To be stretched so far,
要来回奔波
you wish you could be in two places at once.
你恨不得可以同时身兼二职
I get it.
我了解的
But that boy needs more than you've been giving him.
但那孩子需要你给与他更多东西
He needs a steady hand and a stable environment.
他需要坚实的后盾和稳定的环境
I can give him that.
我能给他这些
Why,because D.L. grew up to be such a model citizen?
因为D.L.长成了这样一个模范市民?
My son,your husband,
我的儿子 你的丈夫
is a good man.
是个好人
You recognize this?
你认得出这个吗?
I found it in the desert.
我在沙堆里发现的
What's that supposed to be?
那应该是什么?
This belonged to one of the men
这是属于一个
that your son murdered.
被你儿子谋杀的人的
I took it out of the grave.
我把它从坟墓里拿了出来
You know that all of D.L.'s crew wore these.
你知道所有D.L.的成员都戴这个
D.L. wouldn't murder anybody.
D.L.不会杀任何人
-Ever. -Wrong.
- 从来没有 - 你错了
He robbed Linderman and got away with $2 million,
他打劫林达曼 并带着两百万美金逃走了
and then he killed his crew.
然后还杀了他的弟兄
My son was framed.
我儿子是被陷害的
And he'd be rotting in some prison
而且如果他不逃跑的话
if he hadn't escaped.
就会死在某个监狱里
Besides,if D.L. had $2 million...
此外 如果D.L.有两百万美金...
Honey,he'd be on some tropical island someplace,
亲爱的 他现在就应该在某个热带岛屿
sitting out his years,with Micah.
和弥迦一起度过他的人生岁月
I want you out of my son's life.
我要你离我儿子远点
Yeah,well,people in hell want ice water.
好吧 你都自身难保了
It doesn't mean they're going to get it.
但并不意味着他们就可以为所欲为
Paulette,you have no idea what I am capable of.
波莱特 你根本不知道我能做些什么
You want to tell me why I'm still here,
你是要告诉我来这的原因
or am I just gonna follow you around?
还是让我就这样跟着你?
I need you to talk to her. Find out what she knows.
我要你和她谈谈 看她都知道些什么
Talk to who?
和谁谈?
Molly Walker.
莫利·沃克尔
The little girl you found.
你找到的那个小女孩
We're keeping her here,where it's safe,
我们让她呆在这 很安全
until we can figure out what to do with her.
直到我们商量出怎么办
She's been through a severe trauma.
她受到了严重的精神创伤
Both parents murdered right in front of her.
父母在她面前被杀
She hasn't said a word since we brought her here.
我们带她来这后她一句话也没说
What makes you think she's gonna talk to me?
是什么让你觉得她会和我说话?
Well,if you're really a mind reader,
如果你真的会读心术的话
she won't need to.
她根本不需要开口
Who is this Sylar? What's he doing?
谁是塞拉? 他是干什么的?
We've pieced a trail across a dozen states.
我们把12个州的相关线索连到一起
All people impaled by household objects.
发现所有人都是被家用物品刺穿的
Bones broken.
并伴有骨折
All without any traceable sign of physical contact.
全都没有留下任何身体接触过的痕迹
But only some of them involve any mutilation of the head or neck,
只有一部分人的头部和颈部被扭断
so they don't see the connections.
所以查不出他们之间有什么联♥系♥
You think it's all him.
你认为全是他一个人做的
I think it's gonna get a lot worse if someone doesn't go after him.
我想如果有人在效仿他 结果会更糟
Mr. Sylar? Hello?
赛纳先生? 在吗?
What are you actually gonna do if Sylar's in there?
如果赛纳在的话 你打算怎么做?
If Sylar killed my father,
如果是赛纳杀害了我父亲
I need to know why.
我要知道他为什么这么做
I suppose that would have been too easy.
也许没那么简单
Let's go.
我们还是走吧
No,all the answers could be behind this door.
不 所有的答案可能就在这扇门后
It's locked,
它是锁着的
kinda 有一点, 有几分(=kind of)
我尽量不去精神紧张
So can we ease just go?
我们能不能先离开这?
Or we could just break in.
要不然就破门而入
A little light reading before bed.
有点令人头晕的睡前读物
Oh,my God.
我的天
That map,
那张地图
those strings--
那些线--
It's exactly like your father's.
简直就和你父亲的一样
Not exactly.
不完全是
This map has more of them.
这张地图上的线更多
Dozens more.
多十几条
I know that guy.
我知道这个人
He's running for Congress.
他正在参加国会议员选举
His life may be in danger.
他可能有生命危险了
Okay,can we please go now?
我们现在能走了吗?
-Not yet. -Mohinder--
- 还不行 - 莫欣德
Dear God.
天啊
What was my father involved with?
我父亲牵涉到什么里面来了?
We're keeping her in a safe room down here.
我们把她留在下面的安全屋里
It's him. It's Sylar.
是他 是塞纳
Freeze!
不许动
Hey,remember me?
还记得我吗?
It's okay. It's okay.
没事 没事的
No one's gonna hurt you,honey.
亲爱的 没人会伤害你
How could he find me?
他怎么找到我的?
That doesn't matter. That doesn't matter.
不要紧 没事了
You're safe now You're safe.
你现在安全了 很安全
All right. All right.
好了 没事
Show me your hands!
举起手来
Do it or I'll put you down!
快点 不然我开枪了
You okay?
你没事吧?
I confused
我不明白
You said you called me when you went in the future
你说你在未来打过电♥话♥给我
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表