剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
英雄
Um, see...
看...
All the same.
都是一样的
Hiro...
阿宽 安藤...
Even same car!Nissan Versa!
车都是一样的 尼桑骐达
I teleported.New York City.
我把自己传送到纽约
Yataa!
成功了
I freeze time too.
我还能停止时间
Stop the explosion.Saved your dad!
阻止爆♥炸♥ 救了你♥爸♥爸
Hey, didn't you visit my mom?
你是不是见过我妈妈?
We should get them to a hospital.
我们应该送他们去医院
Can you drive?
你能开车吗?
Don't worry.Help is coming.
别担心 马上有人来了
I call the police.
我报♥警♥了
Time to go, Micah.
该走了 弥迦
Dad, you saved her.Like a real hero.
爸爸 你救了她 像个真正的英雄
Now we can go back and save Mom.
现在我们可以回去救妈妈了
I wish it were that easy.
有那么简单就好了
Well, it is, Dad.We just go back.
就这么简单 爸爸 我们回去就行了
No, Micah...
不 弥迦...
It's not.
没那么简单
I'm sorry.We can't go back.
抱歉 我们不能回去
We can never go back.
我们永远都不会回去
Come on.
来吧
Bye-bye!
拜拜
Take care!
保重
Come on, you can't stay in there forever!
出来 你不能永远待在里面
Then just give me the damn tape.
就把那该死的带子给我吧
I'm gonna put this thing on YouTub
我要把他发布到YouTube上
Make, like, a million bucks.
赚个上百万
YouTube's free, you idiot.
YouTube是免费的 你个白♥痴♥
You're not helping.
你别帮倒忙
Lyle, no one can see what's on that tape.
莱尔 不能让人看那带子里的内容
Are you an alien or something?
你是外星人还是什么?
Is he an alien too?
他也是外星人吗?
Yeah, yeah.We're gonna--
是 是 我们要...
We're gonna anal probe you!
我们要探测你的肛♥门♥
Zach!
扎克
Stop scaring him.
别吓唬他了
I'm not coming out until Mom and Dad get home.
爸妈回来之前 我是不会出来的
No, no, no.
不 不行
You cannot tell them.
你不能告诉他们
Lyle, please.
求你了 莱尔
They cannot find out about this.
不能让他们发现这事
Why not?
为什么不行?
Don't you get it?
你还不明白吗?
If they found out,
如果他们知道了
Mom and Dad would think it was a mistake to ever adopt me.
爸妈就会认为收养我是个错误
We wouldn't be a family anymore.
我们就不再是一家人了
Please.
求你了
Thank you. Whatever.
谢谢 随你吧
Wait a minute.
等一下
Wait a second.
等等
We're going in here without backup?
我们就这么不带后援的进来?
No one even knows we're here, do they?
甚至没人知道我们来这里 是不是?
What is this all about with you?
这一切到底和你有什么关系?
You in my head, Parkman?
你在窥探我的想法吗 帕克曼?
No, I'm just--I'm asking a question.
不 我只是...在问你问题
It's about Sylar.
是关于塞拉
I'm not letting him get away this time.
这次我不会再让他跑了
I'm taking him down.
我要抓住他
Something's burning.
什么东西着火了
Radiation?
辐射?
Curie levels are safe.
辐射指数显示正常
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西?
What--
什么?
Hang on, I'm getting some spikes.
等等 我这边有情况
Hey.Check this out.
看看这个
Their faces are all burned off.
他们的脸都被烧掉了
What the hell happened in here?
这里到底发生了什么?
1800 curies of radiation.
1800居里的辐射
Come on,let's get out of here.
走吧 我们离开这
Of course I'm gonna vote for Nathan.
我当然会投票给内森
If Nathan takes care of the people
如果内森照顾市民
half as much as he takes care of his brother,
能有他照顾弟弟一半好的话
it's gonna be an interesting city.
这个城市将会变得更精彩
Pretty special family.
非常特别的家庭
You have no idea.
你体会不到的
This is all very inspiring.
这些都很鼓舞人心
I was surprised to learn the Linderman Group recently invested in your campaign.
我很惊讶林达曼集团最近资助了你的选举
I don't know why you'd be surprised.
不知你为何感到惊讶
Mr. Linderman was a good friend of my father's.
林达曼先生是我父亲的一位好友
So you don't deny going to Las Vegas
这么说你不否认会去拉斯维加斯
to meet with a reputed mobster.
见一个臭名昭著的盗匪
Is that why you're here?
你是为这个来的?
I spoke with a former member of your security detail.
我和你以前的保安聊过一些细节
It seems there was a bit of a scare.
看上去他受到了惊吓
You disappeared from the casino for several hours.
你从赌场消失了好几个小时
And there was a blonde involved.
而且还涉及一个金发女郎
It's all right, Nathan.
没关系 内森
You can tell him
你可以告诉他
Right, um...
好吧
I'm sure that you've recently
我想你最近也听说了
heard about my mental health issues.
一些关于我精神健康问题的消息
I quit my job because of it.
我还为此辞去了工作
My brother basically saved my life.
基本上是我哥哥拯救了我
And he's convinced me to get the help that I needed.
他说服我去接受治疗
There's a private clinic outside Vegas.
拉斯维加斯郊外有个私人诊所
Nathan went,spoke to a doctor--
内森去和医生谈了...
A woman doctor.
一个女医生
I made him promise that no one would know.
我让他保证没人会知道这事
Not even the family.
甚至是其它家庭成员
But I just don't care who knows anymore.
不过我不再在乎谁会知道了
I don't want to say anything until I cleared it with you.
我本打算和你谈过之后才说的
That's Nathan.
这就是内森
You know, right in the middle of an election,he still has time to help out
就在选举期间他还抽时间来帮助
his messed-up little brother.
我这个过的乱七八糟的弟弟
Oh, well...
没什么...
What's this?
这是什么?
They counteract radiation poisoning.
它们能抵消辐射损伤
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
One second.
稍等
Who keeps calling you?
是谁一直打给你?
Uh, nobody. It's my wife.
没什么人 是我太太
Since when is your wife nobody?
何时开始你太太什么都不是了?
Listen, I don't think this guy's Sylar.
听着 我觉得这家伙不是赛拉
Yeah?
是么?
Well, we'll see.
我们走着瞧
Look what I found in the bedroom.
看我在卧室里找到了什么
Look at this.
看看这个
Methotrexate.
甲氨蝶呤(一种抗肿瘤药)
This is chemotherapy in a pill.
这是用于化疗的药片
This is prescribed to Karen Sprague
是开给克伦·斯布拉格的
and it's current.
而且刚开不久
She has cancer?
她有癌症?
Check out the doctor on the label.
看看标签上医生的名字
Dr. Robert Fresco--The oncologist.
罗伯特·弗莱斯科医生
The oncologist.
对 那个肿瘤学家
Karen Sprague's room?
克伦·斯布拉格的房♥间在哪?
Take it easy, Ted.
别紧张 泰德
We just want to ask you some questions.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表