剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
What was it?
是什么?
Suffice it to say, she learned how to use it wisely.
这么说吧 她非常理性的应用她的能力
Not everyone who has these abilities deserves them.
并非每个拥有能力的人都能配得上他的能力
And who are you to judge?
你凭什么做评价?
In fact, who are you, period?
你到底又是谁?
I made a mistake.
我犯了错误
And I should've come to you a long time ago.
我早就该来找你了
You've been spying on me for weeks.In India, my cab, bugging my phone.
你已经监视我好多星期了在印度 我的出租车 窃听我的电♥话♥
We need to help each other, Dr. Suresh.
我们应该互相帮助 苏雷什博士
And why would I help you?
我为什么要帮你?
You need me, don't you?
你需要我 是不是?
My father, he knew more than you do.
我父亲知道的比你多
From what we could observe, yes.
据我们观察 是的
Well, if you've been watching,
如果你曾经观察过 那你该知道
then you know my father's formula doesn't work.
我父亲的公式没有用
We both know that he generated a list.
我们都知道的是他做了一个名单
Who's on that list is a matter of grave importance.
那个名单上的人非常非常重要
You've come for it?You want to find them?
你是为此而来吗? 你想找到那些人?
Why do you seem so worried?
你为什么这么担心?
Are you on the list?
你也在名单上吗?
You've no doubt realized things can go terribly wrong with these abilities.
你还没真正意识到拥有这些能力会带来多大的麻烦
If you work with me, we can control that.
如果你跟我合作 我们能控制情况
If and when I do figure out this list,
如果我真的找到了这名单
the first thing I'm going to do is warn these people.
我一定立刻去提醒这些人
About you.
小心你
Together, we could actually make a difference.
如果合作 我们一定可以有所成就
Sorry, not interested.
抱歉 不感兴趣
Contact me when you change your mind.
你要是改主意了就找我
The access number's on the back.
号♥码在背面
Are you back?
你回来住?
Yeah.
对
I took out that suitcase this morning.
我今早把那个箱子拿出来了
But I haven't packed it yet.
可我还没开始装
I know that we're in trouble.
我知道我们之间有问题
And I know that a lot of it is my--
而且我也知道很多都是--
most of it is my fault.
大多数都是我的错
Janice, we need to start being completely honest with each other.
詹妮斯 我们彼此间该敞开心扉
come clean about everything.
坦陈每一件事情
Okay.
好吧
'Cause there's something I gotta tell you.
因为我有件事要告诉你
Something has happened to me.
我身上发生了一些事情
Something that's...
一些...
really hard to explain.
很难解释的事
Just say it.
快说吧
I can hear people's thoughts.
我能听到别人的想法
Meaning what?
什么?
I hear their thoughts.
我能听到别人的想法
What they're thinking.
在想的事情
It started a few weeks ago.
几个星期以前开始的
That's why I've been with the FBI all this time.
这也是我最近一直在FBI的原因
W- what?What do you mean?
什-什么? 你什么意思?
Like, a psychic or something?
像是通灵之类的?
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess.
也许吧
You can't be serious.
你不是当真地吧
Yeah.
真的
You don't believe me.Okay, that's all right.
你不相信 没关系
Here, come here.
来 过来
Come here,
来 来
All right.
好吧
Pick a number between one... and a million.
随便挑个数字 1到-1百万之间的
Come on, bring it on.
来吧 试试
I took his power, Nathan.
我获得了他的能力 内森
I can't control it.
我控制不了
Let me help you, Peter.
让我来帮你 彼德
You can't.
我做不到
I'm not leaving you.
我是不会离开你的
Ma?
妈妈?
Where is he?
他在哪里?
I have no idea.
我不知道
He woke up.
他醒了
He woke up?Yes.
他醒了? 是的
He was raving.
他疯了
After two weeks spent sitting at his bedside,
整整2周守候在他身边 想着
thinking he could die, he says he's gotta get away.
他也许快死了 他居然说他必须要逃跑
You just let him leave?
你就这么让他走了?
No, I just did not let him leave.
不 我只是什么都没做让他走
And when I see him, I will kill him.
要是我再看到他 我就要宰了他
Mom...all right, look.
妈妈...好 听着
Just go home, okay?
先回家 好吗?
Get some rest.
休息一下
I'll take care of it.
我来管这件事
You're really Hiro Nakamura from Isaac's comic book?
你真的是艾萨克漫画里的中村宽?
Yes, I worked there, at Yamagato,
是的 我在那里工作 雅玛加特公♥司♥
and we fly here,
我们飞来这里
and w-we drive that car everywhere.
我们还开着这车到处走
Blue Nissan Versa.
蓝色尼桑骐达
It's parked outside right now.
它现在就停在外面
I'm just like Mr. Isaac draw me, except my face not so round.
我就和艾萨克先生画的那样 除了我的脸没有这么得圆
Okay, yeah. I give up.
好吧 好吧 我放弃了
The world is insane, I'm not gonna keep fighting it.
这个世界疯了 我不再做无谓的抵抗了
You can paint the future!
你的确能画出未来!
And he needs a sword.
而我们需要一把剑
This guy Linderman?
这个家伙 林达曼?
He's a client of mine.
他是我的一个客户
Huge collector.
大收藏家
He buys every painting of Isaac's he can.
他买♥♥了所有能买♥♥到的艾萨克的画
I can get you in there.
我能带你去那里
Get your car, you're going back to Vegas.
上你的车 你要回维加斯
Yeah, I need the, uh, first flight out of New York
好 我要最快的航♥班♥离开纽约
into the desert.
去沙漠
Uh, I-I don't know.
我 我不知道
Nevada, maybe?
内华达州 也许?
That's where they did all those nuclear bomb tests, right?
他们不会在那里搞什么核爆♥炸♥试验 对吗?
Okay.
好的
Uh, yeah, Las Vegas.
呃 是的 拉斯维加斯
Las Vegas is good.Yeah, whatever.
拉斯维加斯很好 是的 随便什么
Yeah, I'll hold.
好的 我等着
What are you do-- hey!
你在做什么!
You can see me.
你能看到我
You--
你
Nobody sees me!
没人能看见我!
Do ya hear me?
听到了没有?
Nobody sees me!I'm invisible!
没人能看见我! 我是隐形的!
In the beginning, there was discovery.
最初一切从探索开始
A confusion of elements,
一切的原理还是未知
the first snowfall of impossible change.
看似绝不可能的改变悄然而至
Old lives undone, left behind.
旧物堙灭 被遗忘
Strange faces made familiar...
新鲜事物渐渐为人熟知...
new nightmares to challenge sleep.
新的噩梦悚现
New friends to feel safe with.
新的朋友让人感到心安
Only then comes control.
只有这时一切才都在控制之中
The need to impose order onto chaos,
秩序出之于混沌
through determination,through study,
这源自果敢 源自钻研
through struggle...
源自奋斗...
She's gonna be okay.
她会没事的
You know that, right?
你知道的 是吗?
You'd tell me the truth, right?
你来告诉我事实 是吗?
all in defiance of a thundering truth.
一切皆建立在对公认真理的调整
They're here.
他们在这里
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表