剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I guarantee that I will drive you to the airport myself.
我保证我会亲自开车送你去机场
You can go back to india
你就能回印度了
And you never have to hear from me again.
而我也决不会再打扰你
Will you fly me there yourself?
你会带我飞到那吗?
There are no answers.
不会有答案的
Go home,peter.
回家去吧 彼得
Someone there has to be able to do something to find him.
总得有人能做点什么去找到他
No!He went out on assignment,
不 他出勤去了
And he hasn't checked in since!
他到现在都没有回来
I...
我...
look,will you just have detective Mc.henry call me.
请一定让麦克亨利警探打电♥话♥给我
Never mind.
不用了
He's home.
他回家了
Where the hell have you been?
该死的你到哪去了?
Do you know how worried I was?
你知道我有多担心吗?
I must have drank too much and passed out on the couch.
我一定是喝多了之后就倒在沙发上了
Do we have any aspirin?
家里有阿司匹林吗?
You have been gone for a day.
你出门整整一天没回家
What?That's impossible.
什么? 那不可能
No,it isn't,trust me.
绝对是 相信我
I've been awake for every hour of it.
我一整天没合眼
And I called the precinct a dozen times
我已经往警局打了十几次电♥话♥了
And they said that you were working with the F.B.I.
他们告诉我你在和FBI一起办案
Yeah.
是
That just started.
才刚开始而已
I was gonna tell you about that,but,um...
我本来想告诉你的 但是...
But what?
但是什么?
Where were you?
你去哪了?
I was,uh...
我...
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道?
Do you have any idea what I've just been through?
你知道我脑海里总是闪过什么吗?
I kept picturing you in a ditch somewhere.
一直是你躺在某处山沟里的画面
And then every time the phone would ring,
而且每次电♥话♥一响
I'd think it was somebody calling to tell me that...
我都以为是有人来告诉我...
I didn't know you cared that much.
我不知道你那么在乎我
I'm your wife.
我是你妻子
I always care.
我一直都很在乎你
I mean...
我是说...
It's good that you do,
你说你在乎很好
but, you know,you've barely spoken to me lately.
但最近你都不怎么跟我说话
Except in our therapy sessions, Janice.
除了我们在贾尼斯那做心理咨♥询♥的时候
What if something happened to you?
要是你出了事怎么办?
You worried about me?
你为我担心?
That's a good thing.
那是好事
that hurt more than i thought it would
比我想的还疼
You bastards!
你们这群混♥蛋♥
You don't know who you're messing with!
你们都不知道自己在玩弄谁
I don't think they can hear you
他们听不见的
Well it makes me feel better
这让我感觉好点
Good i'm starving
很好 我都快饿死了
Shut up I'm not talking to you
闭嘴 不想和你说话
Do u think they have waffles?
你觉得他们这有卖♥♥华夫饼吗?
I said i'm not talking to you.
我说了不跟你说话
I can't believe
真不敢相信
I got beat up because of you
我居然因为你被别人痛扁
I've never gotten beat up before
我以前还没被别人打过呢
I got punched too
我也被打了呀
Once they kept kicking me
才一下 可他们一直都在打我
My jaw is clicking
我下巴在响
Did it used to click?
以前也响的吗?
Let's just eat
我们吃点什么
Then get the car back,ok?
然后把车找回来 好吗?
This is all your fault,hiro!
都是你的错 阿宽
All you had to do was stop time
你只需要让时间停止
And we would still have our money
我们就能保住钱了
My fault?
我的错?
We got beat up because you
我们被打是因为你
You made us cheating at gambling
让我们在赌钱的时候作弊
Using my powers for personal gain
用我的能力来谋取私利
That's the dark side
那是暗黑手段
Not being broke is the dark side?
不想变成穷光蛋就是暗黑手段?
Oh! Waffle! Yahoo!
华夫饼
I don't know why i'm on this stupid trip
真不明白我为什么会加入这次愚蠢的旅行
I've told u now a hundred times
我到现在已经跟你说过上百次了
To save the world
是为了拯救世界
Save the world
拯救世界 拯救世界
Don't you ever think of anything else?
你就从没想过别的事吗?
All you've done
那些你都想过了
Since you came to America is complain
自从你到了美国就牢骚满腹
If you're so miserable here go back to Japan
如果你这么痛苦 那就回日本去吧
I'm not miserable here
我在这里不痛苦
I'm miserable with you
我痛苦的是和你在一起
Then go
那好 走啊
Go gamble and meet girls
去赌两把 和女孩子约会
Hang out with your internet stripper without me
你就一个人挂在网上看那个脱衣舞♥女♥吧
If that's what you want
如果那就是你想要的
Fine
不错
Maybe i will
说不定我会的
Ok,then go
好 那你去啊
Ok
好
I'm not following you
我不会再跟着你了
Good
好啊
You don't even know anyone in Las Vegas.
你在拉斯维加斯谁都不认识
In this country
你在这个国家
You don't know anyone
也谁都不认识
Yes,i do
那又怎么样
I'll probably save the world faster now
我现在可以更快的去拯救世界了
All right, I get it.
好吧 我明白
A guy in his pajamas. Ha ha.
一个家伙只穿着睡裤
Now, we can all stare and have a good laugh,
现在大家都盯着我并嘲笑我
Or one of you could lend me your cell phone
或者你们中谁可以借我一下手♥机♥
Can I help you?
有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
I'll take one of those T-shirts
我想要一件那样的T恤
And a cup of coffee,while you're at it
等你忙完这个 再给我杯咖啡
Okay,so two porterhouse steaks,both medium rare
给我两份五分熟的上等牛排
And,um,what sides do you have?
都有什么配菜?
You know,one of everything's great
一切都很棒
Cool.Thank you
酷 谢谢
Bye
再见
Why aren't you at work?
为什么你没有上班?
You been,uh...
你...
you been sleeping next to me all this time
这次你一直都睡在我身边
And I...
而我...
I miss you
我想你
I know you think I'm lazy
我还知道你觉得我很懒
And that I don't know how to listen.
而我不知道该怎么倾听你的心声
And all I do is
我所做的一切都是...
Mope.Well,um...
让你闷闷不乐
You know what?
你知道吗?
That's okay
那没关系
Maybe you're right
也许你是对的
Maybe I just need to try harder
我需要更加努力地尝试
I think we both do
我想我们俩都是
Good
很好
Cause we're calling in sick today
那我们今天都请病假吧
No.No. Oh,yeah
不行 是吗
I got it all planned out.Just go get dressed
我都计划好了 你只要穿好衣服就行了
I'm dressed!No,something nicer
我穿了 不 穿得更漂亮点
Come on
快点
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表