剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
so I'm being honest.
所以我坦白告诉你
The manatee's a very noble creature.
海牛是非常纯洁的生物
Is your car in working order,Zachary?
你的车一切正常吗 扎克?
Just had the oil changed.
只是换了汽油
Any tickets?
有过违章处罚单吗?
Just parking.
只有违章停车
You'll be home for dinner.
你要回来吃晚饭的
Yes.
是的
That's not a question.
这可不是疑问句
I'm making fajitas.
我会做法嘿嗒(墨西哥菜)
Zach, you're welcome to join us.
扎克 欢迎你来和我们一起享用
Let's go.
我们走
Come on.
来吧
We'll wait 15 minutes,and then head out.
我们等15分钟 然后就出发
Do you have the directions to Kermit?
你要去科曼特的路线图吗?
Uh, yeah.
是的
Look, what if your mom wants proof?
如要你妈妈要证据该怎么办?
About the aquarium.
关于水族馆
Where did you get these?
你从哪里拿到这些的?
Motel 6 lobby and my color printer.
第六汽车旅馆的大厅和我的彩色打印机
No one can know we're going to see my real mom.
谁都不能知道我们要去见我的亲生母亲
We have to be perfect.
我们必须要万无一失
your father looks angry.
你父亲看上去在生气
my father always looks angry.
我父亲总是看上去在生气
but your sister looks hot.
但是你姐姐看上去好性感
for this you leave your job, take an unauthorized vacation.
为这个 你丢下你的工作 自做主张地休假
Gorge yourself on hamburgers and waffles.
狼吞虎咽地吃汉堡包和华夫饼
waffles are very good.you would like them.
华夫饼很美味 你会喜欢的
no, hiro. i would not.
不 阿宽 我不会的
no more distractions.
假期到此为止
you will come home. and you will get back to work.
你马上回家 重回工作岗位
father, i...
父亲 但是 我...
i am on an important mission.
我还有一项重要的任务
you are only on a plane home.
你只会在回家的飞机上
you will return to Yamagato Industries.
你会回山本工业株式会社
that is what is important.
那才是重要的事
my job was meaningless. i worked in a cubicle!
我的工作毫无意义 我在一间小屋子里工作
i only put you at the bottom so you would reach for the top.
我只有让你经过底层的磨练 你才能真正立于不败之地
Perhaps i was too strict.
也许是我太严厉了
when you return i will make you an Executive Vice President.
等你回去后 我会让你成为 公♥司♥的执行副总裁
on your way to taking my place as CEO.
再慢慢代替我成为总裁的
you are my only son, Hiro.this is your destiny.
阿宽 你是我唯一的儿子 这是你的命运
Father.
父亲
i believe i have...
我想我的命运...
a different destiny.
和你所说的不同
and what is that?
那是什么样的?
it's ... complicated.
这... 很复杂
i have to bring that painting to a man in Las Vegas...
我必须把那副画带给 一个在拉斯维加斯的男人
so i can steal Takezo Kensei's sword---
那样我才能拿到剑圣武藏的圣剑
then use my powers to stop a bomb from blowing up New York!
然后再用我的力量来阻止纽约大爆♥炸♥
Kensei?
剑圣?
From those stories I read you ?
是我告诉你的故事里的人物?
if only i had the sword I could show you waht i can do.
只要我拿到剑 我就能让你明白我的能力
do you want to see what i think of your destiny?
你想知道我对你的命运的看法吗?
we're going home.
回日本去吧
where's the doctor?
叫医生来!
Oh...wait.
等等
What happened?
发生什么事了?
No!
不!
I tried to tell her.
我试着告诉过她的
Take me back to my cell!
把我带回牢房♥去!
Love to!
很乐意
thanks flor giveing me a rest.
多谢你让我差点被逮捕了
A little more focus,you'd have had some cash and fresh lipstick.
注意力再集中些 你现在就能有一些现金和鲜艳的唇膏了
I never said it'd be easy.
我从没说过这很容易
In fact, I think I said repeatedly it'd be crap.
事实上 我反复地说过这事很难弄
You been doing this for 15 years.
得了吧 你已经做了15年了
Cut me a little slack on trying to do it for five minutes.
而我只试着做了5分钟
You'll learn.We just gotta find what's holding you back.
你会学会的 我们只要找出 是什么让你失去超能力
The cops have my name and address.
警♥察♥有我的名字和地址
I'm pretty sure Nathan's gonna kill me first anyway.
我肯定内森会先杀了我的
You worry a lot about your people, don't you?
你很担心你身边的人 是吗?
Your friends, your mother,your brother.
你的朋友 你母亲 你哥哥
No wonder your head's all clogged.
难怪你的脑袋都被塞住了
You're still sunk under.
你还是被压制着
Under what?Your attachments.
被什么压制着? 你依附着的感情
All these people who feed you biscuits,
所有这些给你饭吃
pat your head, and tell you you're not fit for the outdoors.
会拍拍你的脑袋 告诉你 你不适合独自在外生存的人
You still see yourself through their eyes, is that it?
你还是会在意他们眼中的你 是吗?
No, I don't.
不 我没有
Right, well,I'll bet you 20 bucks
好吧 我跟你赌20美圆
your dad didn't make much of you either.
你父亲肯定也不怎么欣赏你
Ha! God, you're easy.
天啊 你真是乖宝宝
We've gotta get these people out of your head.
我们要把这些人弄出你的脑袋
Do you understand?These people are my family.
这些人是我的家人 你明白吗?
I can't just cut 'em out.
我不能就这么把他们抹去
Peter can't use his powers
彼得无法使用超能力
without someone holding his hands.
如果没有人抓着他的手
How can you not punch that face every time you see it?
每一次看见这张脸 你怎么能 忍♥得住不朝它挥上一拳?
He's not like that.
他不是那样的人
He is, trust me.
他是的... 相信我
You don't know him.
你不了解他
I don't need to.
我不需要了解
I spend a lot of time moving around people's homes,their bedrooms.
我常常在人们家里和卧室里闲晃
You get to know people if you see them
当你在人们 觉得自己是一个人时看着他们
when they think they're alone.
你就会了解他们了
You see them for what they truly are:
你看见的是他们的真实面目
selfish, deceitful,
自私的 虚伪的
and gassy.
空虚的
So what is that,your big truth about the world?
这就是你所认为的世界的真理?
Sooner you learn it,
很快你就会知道了
sooner we get that collar off your neck.
很快我们就能让你承认这一点了
People suck, friend.
人类是丑陋的 伙计
Every last one of them.Never forget that.
每个人都是 永远别忘了这一点
Not all of them.
不是所有的人
Oh, right.There's a girl.
是啊 还有个女人
she's not like the rest of them.
她和其他人不一样
Everyone's like the rest.That's why they're the rest.
每个人都和其他人一样 这就是为什么他们都是"其他人"
Fine, let's go and see what your girl's up to.
好吧 让我们去看看 你的女孩在做什么
maybe we can clear your head.
或许这能让你的脑袋清醒些
Wait, you wanna...spy on her?
等等 你想... 监视她?
Look, you can follow her all you want.
你可以随你的意思跟踪她
I'm telling you,she's not like that.
告诉你 她是不同的
Well, then, no harm in taking a look.
那么 看一看没什么损失吧
this is bad.
糟了啊
what will we do?
怎么办呢?
did you put on cologne?
你擦香水了?
please, father, let me speak with him.
父亲 请让我和他谈一谈吧
oh, kimiko.
贵美子小姐
you have brought shame to our family,little brother.
阿宽 你给我们家族带来了耻辱
that was not my intention.
我也不想这样的
father doesn't need me.
父亲他不需要我
you're the one he trusts.
你才是他信任的人
he thinks i'm weird.
他觉得我是个怪人
father is too proud to tell you...
父亲他太骄傲了 所以他没有告诉你
there is trouble at Yamagato.
公♥司♥有麻烦了
and now the stckholders are saying
股东们都说
if father can't manage his own son...
如果父亲连自己的儿子都管不好
how can he manage his business?
他怎么能管好公♥司♥呢?
you are his only son.his heir.you must come home.
你是他唯一的儿子 你必须回家去
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表