剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
我会更加努力的
Maybe this will help.
或许这能有点儿帮助
Where'd you get--
你从哪儿
Where'd you get this from?
你从哪儿弄来这些的?
You know how you and Mom have a secret?
你和妈妈都有各自的秘密对吧?
Well, I have a secret too.
那么我也会有自己的秘密啊
That's up to the boss.
这个得老板说了算
Hello?
你好?
Hi, I'm looking for someone related to Meredith Gordon.
嗨 我正在找认识梅瑞狄斯·高登的人
She died in an explosion 14 years ago.
她14年前死于一次爆♥炸♥
I've been calling everyone in Kermit
我打电♥话♥给了所有住在科曼特
with the last name of "Gordon."
姓高登的人
Any chance that you're related to her?
也许你有可能认识她吗?
Who is this?
你是谁?
My name's Claire Bennet,I'm calling from Odessa.
我叫克莱尔·伯纳特 我从敖德萨打来
What--
什么...
What is this about?
关于什么事的?
And how do you know the name "Meredith Gordon"?
你是怎么知道这个名字的"梅瑞狄斯·高登"?
I think she was my mom.
我想她是我妈妈
Is this some kind of joke?
这是什么恶作剧吗?
No, ma'am.
不 我妈妈
Well, Meredith only had one daughter,
梅瑞狄斯只有一个女儿
and she died in the fire.
她死于一场火灾
That's kind of what I'm trying to say is...
那就是我想要说的 就是...
I didn't die.
我没有死
I think I'm her and I'm looking for any information
我想我就是那个女孩
I can find about my mom.
我正在找任何能找到我妈妈的消息
Well, then you made the right call.
那你打对了
This is her.
我就是她
Mom?
妈妈?
Yeah.
是的
How's Claire?
克莱尔还好吗?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表