剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
did you have bruises on your arms?
发现臂上有伤痕吗?
I'll do you one better
给你看个更好的
What's the matter, Parkman?
怎么了 帕克曼?
I'm going
我要走了
Don't walk away
别去
It doesn't matter what you think I'm not asking your opinion
你怎么想都无所谓 我又不是在征询你的意见
Yes How could I have forgotten you never have before
是啊 我怎么忘了你从来就不听我的
Why should now be any different?
现在又会有何区别?
It is my life!
这是我选择的人生
I'm going, and that's final
我一定要去 就这么定了
Has it never occurred to you that your actions could affect anyone else?
你从来没想到过你的一举一动 会影响到其他人吗?
I don't have time for anyone else's feelings
我根本没空管别人的感觉
Clearly!
显而易见
The world needs to know about my findings
全世界都应该知道我的发现
That's all that's important
这才是最重要的
The world doesn't care
世界不在乎这些
No one at the university cares
这大学里也没人在乎
You're becoming a laughing stock
你在使自己沦为笑柄
I can't cover for you any longer
而我也不会再为你掩饰了
I'm not asking you to
我又没求你
How will you support yourself?
你怎么养活自己?
What will you do for money?
怎么赚钱?
Oh, I'll get by How?
我能混过去的 怎么混?
Do you know what doctors do in the United States?
你知道博士们在美国都做什么吗?
They drive taxi cabs
开出租车
It is one thing to publish a book in the comfort of the university
而在学校舒适的环境下 你要做的只是出本书
It is another to leave everything behind--your wife, your family,your job--
可你却为了追逐那纯幻想的理论
chasing a theory that is pure fantasy
而把你妻子 家庭和工作都抛下
It's a fool's errand
傻子才会这么干
We'll see who will be the fool, won't we?
我们会明白谁才是傻子的
Yes, I guess we will
是 我也这么想
Mohinder is right
莫欣德是对的
I am abandoning my family, my job
我抛弃了我的家庭和事业
You are
的确
But I know you, Chandra
但我了解你 香得拉
better than you know yourself
比你自己更了解你
You will not stop thinking of this if you don't go
如果你不去 你会永远都想着这件事
It will consume you and, eventually all of us with it
这会毁掉你 最终毁掉我们所有人
He'll hate me for it
他会因此而恨我
I'm not sure that he doesn't already
我不确定他是否已经不恨你了
I should try to stay fo rhis sake
为了他好 我该试着留下来
Why?
为什么
He will never take her place in your eyes
在你眼里他永远不能取代她
That has always been the case
一直都是如此
Who are you?
你是谁?
What do you want?
你想要什么?
I was in, uh,Kansas a couple months back
我在堪萨斯州呆了两个月才回来
I'd just made a big sale to the university hospital
和大学医院做了一笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
Dialysis machines
透析机
Commission was gonna give Karen and me enough money to...
授权书上说 会给我和克伦足够的钱去...
I-I went to the, uh, the hotel bar
我去了旅馆的酒吧
Buy everybody a few rounds
请所有人喝了一杯
There weren't many people there
那里没多少人
A couple from Wyoming
一对来自怀俄明州的夫妻
Some professors
教授之类的
A student from, uh, Haiti
一个海地来的学生
The next thing I-I know
接下来我知道的就是
I'm waking up in my car
我在车上醒来
It's two days later
而且已经是2天后了
and I'm in Tempe, Arizona
在亚利桑那州 潭裴谷市
These weird cuts and bruises all over me
身上到处是奇怪的切口和擦伤
A couple of days later, I start to notice things
几天后 我发现些事
I'd buy my wife flowers, and they'd wilt
我本想买♥♥花送给我太太 结果它们都枯萎了
Okay, what about your health?
那你的健康状况如何?
I mean, were you sick? Do you have headaches?
我的意思是你生病没有? 头痛吗?
Yeah
对
Headaches
头痛
But, uh...
但是...
Karen
克伦
The doctor said she had radiation poisoning
医生说她是辐射中毒了
From you?
因为你?
I was killing her
是我害死了她
Are there any other bodies out there we don't know about?
还有其他我们没发现的尸体吗?
I'm just saying
我只是说说
This is not his fault
这不是他的错
He's just trying to figure this out
他只是试着把这些都弄明白
Look, the same thing happened to me
我身上也发生了同样的事
Okay, I blacked out
我失去知觉了
I lost two days
失踪了两天
You should've told me about this
你应该告诉我这些事
I should've done a lot of things
我本该做很多事
Up until now, I haven't told anyone
在此之前 我没告诉过任何人
Not even my wife
甚至我妻子
And now I can't stop hearing people's thoughts
而现在我无法不去听人们的想法
It's painful
这很痛苦
I'm hearing things that I should not be hearing
我听到些我本不该听到的事
Like what?
比如?
Things that could ruin lives
比如可以毁掉你的生活
Things that...could end marriages
毁掉你的婚姻
The guy that you described, the student
你形容的那个家伙 那个学生
He was, uh, Haitian
他是海地人
Big guy? Bald?
大块头? 光头?
Yeah, yeah
是 是的
I'm telling you, I think I saw this guy right before--
告诉你 我想我之前见过这家伙
right before I blacked out, too
也是在我昏倒之前
What are you guys talking about?
你们在说什么?
A Haitian guy?
一个海地人?
These things that we can do, th--they're not normal
我们现在能做的这些事都是不正常的
We were cut. W-we were injected
我们被刺伤 还被注射了什么
Blacked out, who knows what they did to us?
谁知道他们在我们晕倒后 都对我们做了什么
Or how they changed us
或是如何改变了我们
Time's up
时间到了
What? Just a couple more minute
什么? 就再等几分钟
And you, you shouldn't even be here
还有你 你甚至不该在这
Your badge has been suspended
你还在停职期间
Did he tell you where the nuclear material is?
他有告诉你核原料在哪里吗?
Move it He's coming with me
带走 他得跟我走了
What? No, you can't take him right now
你们不能带走他
Yeah, they can
他们可以
Find the Haitian
找到那个海地人
Find him!
找到他
You gotta get him back in here I can't
你得把他带回来 办不到
What do you mean you can't? You heard what he said
什么叫办不到? 你听到他说的了
He's gonna help me figure out what happened to me
他能帮我弄清楚我到底出了什么事
Why did you lie to me about being suspended?
为什么你要骗我关于停职的事?
Okay, so I left
是 我隐瞒了这件事
But you have come to me and asked for my help
但是你来找我寻求帮助的
And I come running to you every single time
而且我每次都帮了你
So now I'm asking for your help
所以现在轮到我要你帮忙了
All right, get him back in here, so I can talk to him!
把他带回来 让我再和他谈谈
I'm sorry. It's out of my hands
抱歉 我无能为力
That's good
很好
Mr. Bennet
伯奈特先生
Rufus
鲁弗斯
Ooh, I-I got next month's parking sticker
我已经拿到下个月的停车证了
Just need you to sign for it
你签收下就行了
I'll take care of that later, Rufus
我晚点再来签 鲁弗斯
Ooh, sorry, sorry
对不起 对不起
How's he doing?
他怎么样了?
Heroin's out of his system
他体内已经没有海♥洛♥因♥了
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表