剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
今天早些时候我和说过的事情吗?
That bit about how you can fly? Yeah,I did.
关于你能飞的事? 是 我知道
pretend v.假装;sake n.理由; 目的,关系,缘故
为了我们俩好
you didn't say anything like that.
我就当没听你说过
I'm trying to do the right thing here.
我正在这努力做该做的事
Look,I already have a job.
我已经有份工作了
Yeah,watching old people die.
是的 照看垂死的老人
Now there's a career.
现在还有这样的职业
cute adj.1. 逗人喜爱的,聪明的,伶俐的,漂亮的;2. 故作风雅的
这么做已经不明智了 老弟
dreamy adj. 人 爱空想的
一个爱异想天开的孩子坐在教室后面
staring out the window.
眺望窗外
It's time for you to grow up.
你是时候该成熟点了
Look,I cast a big shadow,Pete.
看来我又给你造成阴影了 彼得
I get it.
我明白
Life isn't fair.
生活本来就不公平
But there's nothing I can do about that.
但我无能为力
I'm trying to do the right thing by you here.
我只是为你着想
Okay?
好吗?
pity n.同情,怜悯
我不需要你可怜我
Hey,corner of Center and Canal,please.
请到运河和中心的交界处
eclipse n.【天】 日食 月食
日食
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah,I wonder if it's gonna be total.
我想看看会不会变成日全食
Not here,no.
这里可看不到
In some other part of the world,yes.
但在世界的其他地方可以看
A global event.
这是全球瞩目的大事
appreciate vt.赏识 重视 鉴赏 欣赏 珍惜
让人不得不感叹
just how small our planet really is.
我们的星球是多么的渺小
And we're all quite small really,aren't we?
而我们更是沧海一粟 不是吗?
What's your name?
你叫什么?
Mohinder.
莫欣德
I'm Peter.
我是彼得
Let me ask you something,Mohinder.
问你点事 莫欣德
Do you ever...
你是否
get the feeling like you were meant
有一种感觉好像你注定会
extraordinary a.非常的,特别的
做一些非比寻常的事情
I'm driving a cab you may have noticed.
如你所见 我只是个开出租的
No,I'm not talking about what you do.
不 我不是说你的职业
I'm talking about who you are.
而是说你最真实的一面
I'm talking about... being special.
我是说 与众不同的一面
Yes,we are all special.
是啊 我们都很特别
That's not what I meant.
我说的不是那个意思
individual n.个人 个体
有些人事实上的确很与众不同
This is natural selection.
这是物竞天择的结果
It begins as a single individual
有些人
born or hatched like every other member of their species.
从出生开始也像其他人一样
Anonymous adj.1. 匿名的 无名的 假名的 不具名的 2. 无个性特征的
济济无名 看起来很普通
Except they're not.
但事实并非如此
They carry inside them the genetic code
他们所携带的遗传密♥码♥
evolutionary a. 发展的(展开的,调优的),rung n.横档,梯级
会使他们这一族步入下一轮进化中
It's destiny.
这是命中注定的
Hey!
嘿
Hey,I can't believe you just left like that.
难以置信你就这样走了
Yeah,I know. I was there.
是 我知道 我也在那里
dude n.【美】太讲究衣着仪表的人 花♥花♥公♥子♥
但是你救了那家伙的命
It was okay.
你还好吗
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Get over there.
过去
50 grand is a lot of money.
五万块可不是个小数目
50? It was 30. Even with interest--
五万? 不是三万么? 就算加上利息...
Mr. Linderman wants to be nice about this.
林达曼先生想对你客气点
You should've read the fine print.
你应该已经看过合约上的细则了
Look,I have a son.
我还有个儿子
I'm all he's got.
他只有我这一个亲人
Please,I can get you the money.
求你 我会还钱给你的
I'll tell you what I'm gonna do.
我会告诉你我想做什么的
I'm gonna make you a little business proposition.
我想给你来点生意上的建议
You make what?
你靠什么赚钱?
$40 bucks for every 20 minutes
靠每20分钟
you take off your clothes?
脱一次衣服赚40美元?
Well,I'm gonna give you a chance
我打算给你个机会
to lower your debt a little.
让你少欠些债
And see where it goes from there.
然后再谈其他的事
Come on.
来吧
Come on,show me what you got.
快点 让我看看你是什么货色
Lift up your shirt,baby.
把衬衫掀起来 宝贝
belly n. 肚 腹 腹部 胃
瞧瞧那小腹
Smile for me.
给爷我笑一个
Is that what you want?
这就是你想要的吗
Uh,yes.
是啊
What's the matter,baby?
怎么了 可人儿?
You just got it getting good here.
我们才刚渐入佳境啊
What's the problem,baby?
有什么问题吗 宝贝?
I said,what's the matter?
我在问你 怎么了?
Screw you.
你去死吧
Screw me?
让我去死?
Hi,this is Niki.
我是妮其
Leave me a message.
请留言
Mom,are you there?
妈妈 你在吗?
When are you coming to get me?
你什么时候来接我?
I hate it here.
我不喜欢这里
You said you'd be back soon.
你说你马上就回来的
Just come pick me up,okay?
早点来接我 好吗
Hello?
你好
Peter,it's me.
彼得 是我
Hey,Simone.
嗨 西蒙妮
Are you busy?
你现在忙吗
No,I was just heading home.
不 我正要回家
Listen,I need you to meet me at my Dad's.
听着 我要你现在来我父亲家
Yeah,no,I can be there in ten minutes.
好的 我10分钟内就可以到那里了
Okay,just hurry,okay?
快点好吗
Yeah,okay,I'll see you there,bye.
行 待会见 拜
You know,I'll hop out here,please.
我在这里下
Thanks.
谢谢
Where to,my friend?
去哪 朋友?
JFK,please.
肯尼迪机场
Going home to my family.
回我自己的家
These business trips are wearing me out.
这些商务旅行让我精疲力竭
Suresh,huh?
苏雷什 是吗
I'm sorry?
什么?
Your name on your license there.
驾照上有你的名字
That's Indian,yes?
你是印度人 对吧?
There was a Professor Suresh
有个苏雷什教授
at the University of Madras.
在马德拉斯大学里
Geneticist. Interesting theories.
物种起源论真是个有趣的理论
Don't think he's teaching anymore.
我想他现在已经不执教了
But you wouldn't know anything about that,
我看你对此一无所知
would you?
是吧?
Probably lots of Sureshes where you're from.
可能你们那有很多人姓苏雷什吧
Like Smith. Or Anderson.
像史密斯或是安德森
nerve n. 精力 活力 胆量 勇气 果断
卡拉竟然敢和我说
he's not breed worthy.
他不值得去配种
Like he didn't win
好像他没有获得过
five all breed rallies,two regionals.
5次全犬种大赛和2次地区性比赛的冠军
Can you believe it ?
你能相信吗?
It's just not true,Mr. Muggles.
那不是真的 玛格勒先生
It's not true. He's a little stud muffin.
不是真的 他是个可爱的小毛球
That's what he is.
他就是这样
He still humps my leg when I watch TV.
我看电视的时候 他会不停的挠我的腿
All right.
好吧
Enough about Mr. Muggles.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表