剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
我还以为是个更不堪的小名呢
or a pun at least.
或者是个双关语
You American are usually good for a pun. Is it true?
你们美♥国♥佬♥最善于说双关语了 是真的吗?
Are you hiding one of them?
你是不是把"他们"之一藏起来了?
By "them," do you mean people like me?
"他们"是指像我一样的人?
Is that what you're accusing me of hiding?
你是不是在怪我隐瞒了什么?
Well, the short answer's yes,isn't it?
答案应该是"没错" 对吗?
You compromised what we're doing.
你搞砸了我们的任务
Sorry.
不好意思
I mean, I know we're serving the greater good,
我是说 我知道我们这么做是为了大义
but the vivisection started to keep me up at night.
但活体解剖使我夜不能寐
Seeing as you're raising one of us as you're own,
看到你亲手带大了一名超能者
I was hoping for a bit more sympathy.
我还以为你会更有同情心
Claire's not one of you.Not yet.
克莱尔不是你们中的一员 现在还不是
But one day maybe.
但总有一天
And don't tell me you haven't thought about it.
别告诉我你没考虑过这种情况
If she is,then they'll take her.
如果她"变"了 他们会来带走她
It's done.
一切就此落幕
Oh, just like that?
就这样?
Father of the Year,you are.
真是年度最佳父亲
I know who I work for.
我知道我为谁工作
So do I.
我也是
I was in your office when they told you to kill me.
他们在你办公室 要你杀我的时候我也在
Then why'd you get in the car?
那你为何上车?
Evidently, I think you're a better man than they do.
显然 我觉得和他们比 你是个好人
Get out.
下车吧
It's not the first time you've been told to kill a man,
这一定不是你第一次被教唆杀人
but is it the first time you've been told to kill a friend?
但却是你第一次被教唆杀自己的朋友
Tell me who it is...
告诉我他是谁
and we can forget about the rest.
剩下的就不再追究
You're just gonna do it?
你真打算这样做?
You just gonna off me like nothing?
当什么事都没有 就这么除掉我?
It's not nothing!
不是什么事都没有!
We find these people. That's what we do.
找出超能者是我们的工作
And you buried one.
但你却藏了一个
You acted against the interest of the company.
你的所作所为伤害了组织的利益
You ever stop to think what those interests are?
你难道从没想过 这是什么样的利害关系吗?
Who is it?
他是谁?
And what if it was Claire?
如果我说是克莱尔呢?
That's why you're so distant from her.
这就是为什么你总和她保持距离
You know you're going to turn her in.
你知道迟早会把她卷进来
You're preparing for it.
你在为之做准备
You used to believe in what we do.
你以前曾对我们所做的深信不疑
I used to believe in the tooth fairy.
我以前还坚信有牙仙呢
We made a promise-- both of us.
我们两个都曾发过誓的
I will not hunt my own people.
我不会伤害自己人
This isn't who you are.
这不是真实的你
You have a choi--
你还有选择...
Why couldn't you just--
你为什么就不能...
She's my daughter.
她是我的女儿
You can't be trusted to put her safety before company interests.
由于把她的安全置于组织的利益之上 你已不被信任
I've been hiding her for months.
我已经隐瞒好几个月了
That's the sort of thing that'll get you killed by someone like you.
这已足够让你被和你一样的人所杀
But it hasn't made your daughter any safer.
这并没让你女儿更安全
We're running out of time and we're not exactly dealing with a patient man.
我们没时间了 对方可没有很好的耐性
It's in Claire's best interest that we contain this
为了克莱尔 隐瞒事实是最好的方法
and we keep her off the radar.
这可以使她不被发现
She could run.
她可以逃的
She's safer in plain sight. Not at the moment.
在我们监视范围内更安全 现在不行
No one is gonna be safe unless you give Ted what he wants.
除非你答应泰德的要求 否则没人能全身而退
Claire
克莱尔...
Thank you, God.
感谢万能的主
I prayed so hard.
我诚心诚意祈祷
Thank you. Thank you, God.
感谢主 感谢上帝
I prayed so hard and you came back.
我诚心祈祷 你终于平安归来
Is it you? Is it really you?
是你吗? 真的是你吗?
Go. Hurry. Run.
跑! 快跑!
Run! Run, Come on.
离开这里 快逃啊!
Go, mom!
快跑 妈妈!
Go! Claire.
快跑 克莱尔!
Come on. Get outta here! Run!
快走! 离开这里 快跑!
Mom!
妈妈!
Go, mom!
快跑 妈妈
mom!
妈妈!
Claire
克莱尔
Claire
克莱尔
You should've run.
你应该一走了之才对
I could never leave you,not after I just got you back.
我决不会离你而去 尤其在你死里逃生之后
I always thought you were a miracle.
我总觉得你是个奇迹
Didn't know how much of one until now.
直到现在我才知道你真是个奇迹
I'm not a miracle, mom.
老妈 我不是什么奇迹
You were dead.
你刚才死了
Any time someone rises from the dead,
要是有人能够死而复生
I'd say that's a miracle.
我就说那是个奇迹
I don't know what I am.
我不知道我到底是什么
I don't know if God made me this way
我不知道是上帝把我造成这样的
or someone else.
还是有人刻意的
God didn't make us this way.
上帝才没有把我们弄成这样呢
God makes us all the way we are.
上帝造人的成就无需质疑
I walked through fire and didn't get burned.
我在烈焰中穿梭却毫发无伤
You were trying to tell me.
这就是你当时想说的
I was trying not to tell you.
我尽力想隐瞒你
All this forgotten... why I was in the hospital...
忘却的记忆... 我为什么会在医院里...
you think your father did that to me?
你怀疑是你♥爸♥爸造成的?
I know he did.
我知道是他干的
He said he was trying to protect us.
他打着"我是为了保护大家"的幌子
He's your father.
他是你父亲
He is coming back to get us out of this.
他会回来将我们拯救出来
He's lied to you your entire marriage.
他的谎言充斥了你们的婚姻生活
What makes you so sure he'll keep his word now?
你还怎能如此肯定他会遵守诺言?
Faith.
信念
What I've seen, what I've witnessed.
从我的所见所闻里
I can't pretend it's the same world it was yesterday.
我不能再装作这世界还一如昨天
God gave you a second chance.
上帝给了你第二次机会
Find it in your heart to give your father one.
你也应该再给你父亲一次机会
I'm curious about something.
有件事我很好奇
Did Parkman know when he shot you
帕克曼知不知道他开枪后
that you wouldn't die?
你不会死?
Did your dad tell him that?
你♥爸♥是不是跟他说了?
I don't know.
我不晓得
That explains why they were so chummy
这就足以解释 为何他们从楼上下来时
when they came down the stairs.
变得默契十足
What do you supposed they're up to?
你觉得他们打算干吗?
Guess I'll just ask them myself.
看来我只能亲自问他们了
Am I still in control, Mr. Bennet?
现在还是我说了算吗 伯奈特先生?
You're still in control, Ted.
还是你说了算 泰德
No tricks.
没有耍花样
Just what you asked for-- the truth.
这就是你要的真♥相♥
We have what we want, Ted. We have the proof.
我们拿到了我们想要的证据
Then why the theatrics with shooting the girl who can't die?
那为何上演一场苦肉计 枪杀不死之身的女孩?
It's better than shooting one who can.
我宁愿朝一个不会死的开枪
We didn't come here to hurt anyone.
我们来的目的不是伤人
If the people who I work for found out that I've shown this to you,
要是我的上司发现我给你看了这个
they will kill me.
他们会杀我灭口
Since I'm risking my own life,
但我宁可牺牲自己的性命
I would rather not risk my family's.
也不愿用家人的安危冒险
Do you want revenge or do you want the truth?
你要真♥相♥还是要报仇?
You can't have both.
鱼与熊掌不可兼得
I want the truth.
我要真♥相♥
Then let them go.
那就放她们走
Get them out of here.
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表