剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I just miss my family.
我只是很想我的家人
I hope I can make them proud.
真希望他们能以我为荣
Dad!
爸爸
Claire!
克莱尔!
Claire!
克莱尔!
What's he doing?
他在干什么?
He's absorbing your ability.
他在吸收你的能量
He's gotta make it stop.
他必须停下来
Claire, you know what you have to do.
克莱尔 你知道你该做什么
Do it.
来吧
Wait!
等等!
I'm okay.
我没事了
Ah. Hello?
你好?
Yes. Do you fix ancient Samurai swords?
你们能修复古代的武士剑吗?
Yeah.
是的
My name is Hiro Nakamura,
我叫中村宽
and the fate of the world is in your hands.
世界的命运就握在你们手中了
So Peter Petrelli is your uncle.
那么彼得·佩里就是你的叔叔
You didn't know that?
你不知道吗?
There are a lot of things they never told me.
有很多事情他们从没告诉我
I thought Peter was the only person who could protect me.
我本以为彼得是唯一一个能保护我的人
Now you're here.
现在你也来了
Why did you come here? With them?
你为什么和他们一起来的?
The people I used to work for have a tracking system.
我曾为之效力的人拥有一种追踪系统
They can find anybody anywhere in the world.
他们能找到地球上的任何人
We came here to destroy it.
我们来这就是为了毁灭它
That's the only way we can ever start over.
那是我们唯一能重获新生的方法
And build a normal life.
建造一个平凡的生活
Is that even possible?
这还可能吗?
I mean, I'm not normal,and they're not normal.
我是说 我不是常人 而他们也不是
Everything that's been happening to us
在我们身上发生的一切
has been so monumentally un-normal.
都极其得不正常
I mean,maybe Peter's right.
我的意思是 也许彼得是对的
Maybe we all have a destiny.
也许我们都是命中注定的
And it's to save the world...together.
要共同去...拯救世界
I just rode 26 hours from Texas
我刚刚开了26个小时的车 从得克萨斯来这里
to take down the evil bastards who want me dead,
去干掉那些想我死的卑贱的杂种
and you're saying I should turn around and go back
而你现在就因为看到一张油画
because of a painting that you saw?
就说我该打道回府
Yeah.That and a dream.
是的 那张油画和一个梦
He might be nuts,Ted,but he's not lying.
他可能是个疯子 泰德 但他并没撒谎
He believes every word of it.
相信他说的每句话
They'll take out the tracking system,
他们将要销毁那个追踪系统
then you're gonna be free.
而你们就会自♥由♥了
Free? I killed people with my powers, okay?
自♥由♥? 我已经用我的能力 杀死了人 知道吗?
I didn't mean to,but it happened.
不是出于我的本意 但它就是发生了
And now the FBI thinks I'm a terrorist.
现在FBI已经把我当成了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Yeah, but you're not a terrorist.
但事实上你不是
You need to get out of town before you become one.
在你真的成为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥前 你必须要离开城镇
There's a town in Nebraska.
内布拉斯家州有一个小镇
Windy Fork.Population 15.
温蒂福克 人口只有15人
I want you to go there and wait for me to contact you.
我现在要你去那里 等我联♥系♥你
He gave me directions.
他告诉我了方位
You're sending your daughter with them?
你让你的女儿和他们一起去?
Claire tells me she has a destiny.
克莱尔告诉我她有她自己的使命
She stopped Ted from melting down once before
她曾经阻止过泰德的自爆
and saved all our lives...she could do it again.
救了我们所有人的命 她能再做一次
She could stop both of you.
她能阻止你们两个
You coming?
你也来吗?
I'm in.
我加入
Me too.
也算我一个
We can do the photo op outside the polls.
我们能在竞选前贴上海报
Yes, Marty--Marty!
是的 马蒂--马蒂!
I know we're still behind. That's why every vote counts.
我知道我们还落后 这就是为什么每个选民都很重要
Exit polls have me five points down.
选后民调显示我落后5个百分点
Oh, I never listen to polls.
我从不相信民调
Be ready, Nathan.
内森 做好准备
Today you will become a congressman.
今天你将成为国会议员
In time,you will lead the country.
到时候 你就会领导整个国家
As long as I let this city become a nuclear wasteland.
只要我让这座城市变成核废墟
And let my brother explode.
让我的弟弟爆♥炸♥
You can't stop that. No one can.
你无力阻止它发生 不论是谁
But it's what comes next.
但这就是接下来将要发生的
And that...that is entirely up to us.
而且 这些都完全由我们决定
Your father would be very proud.
你的父亲将会非常的骄傲
Pop would have me committed
说起我父亲 更让我有犯罪感
for even considering this nonsense.
即便我只是考虑下你的一派胡言
Clearly, your mother didn't tell you.
很明显 你的母亲还没有告诉你
Tell me what?
告诉我什么?
Your father was one of us,
你的父亲也是我们其中一员
someone with great power.
有着强大的力量
He tried to make a difference in the world.
他试图改变世界
He did all he could,
尽其所能
and when that wasn't enough...
时机还没成熟
he just gave up.
他就放弃了
Your father was weak.
你父亲是个懦夫
My father was my hero.
对我而言 我父亲是个英雄
And when I win...Nathan?
当我赢得选举... 内森
I thought you were gonna see the boys
你该来看看孩子们
before they went to school.
孩子们要去上学了
They wanted to wish you good luck.
他们想祝爸爸好运
I'm sorry. I-I didn't know you were here.
对不起 我不知道您大驾光临
That's all right.I'm just on my way out.
没关系 我正要离开
Mrs. Petrelli, your husband is about to become
佩里夫人 你丈夫就要成为
a very powerful man.
一位非常了不起的强人
I would like to
我想
give you both a gift
送给你们俩一份好礼
to honor his forthcoming victory.
来庆贺即将到来的胜利
Something to make the days ahead
有些事可以让日子过得
a little easier.
更舒适一点
What is he talking about?
他在说些什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
I can't believe you let that man into our house.
真不敢相信你竟会让这样的人进家门
Honey...he's my largest campaign contributor.
亲爱的 他是我竞选的最大支持者
He's a thief and a liar and God knows what else.
他是个小偷也是个骗子 上帝知道他还干过什么
And if I win this election,he'll be the reason.
如果我赢得这次选举 他就是最大的功臣
Why? Because he gave you money?
为什么?就因为他给你钱?
Nathan, don't forget who you are.
内森 不要迷失了本性
I know exactly who I am.
我知道
I'm a man who's being asked to make a hard choice
我正面临一个艰难的抉择
for the greater good.
为了赢得更大利益
And you will.
你会成功的
And you're gonna do great things.
你会大有作为的
But you don't have to sell your soul!
但你不需要出♥卖♥♥♥你的灵魂
What?
怎么了?
What is it?
这是怎么回事?
Your foot.
你的脚
It's moving.
可以动了
What?
什么?
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh...Nathan.
内森
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God!
我的天
It's a miracle.
这是个奇迹!
You know, I've been thinking after we save the world,
我在想等拯救世界之后
I might go on patrol.
我可能继续侠行天下
You know,jumping in front of bullets
比如冒着枪林弹雨
and dragging people out of burning buildings.
救人于水火之中
Not gonna catch me wearing a cape,
千万别碰到我戴着披肩
zipping around with my underwear outside my pants.
内♥裤♥外翻(超人的形象)
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表