剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Thanks.
谢谢
No, I appreciate that,I do.
不 我很感激 真的
I will.
我会的
Who was on the phone?
你在和谁通电♥话♥?
It was Mr. Linderman.
是林达曼先生
He wanted to make sure that you were ready for tomorrow.
他想要确认明天的事你是否准备好了
Isn't that nice?
是不是个大好人?
Mom, I don't like Mr. Linderman.
妈妈 我不喜欢林达曼先生
Well, why not?
为什么呢?
I don't know. He smells funny.
我不知道 他身上的味道怪怪
Mom, I don't like it here.
妈妈 我也不喜欢呆在这里
I don't want to do this.
我不想这么做
Micah--
弥迦
I want to go home.
我想回家
Mr. Linderman helped us,
林达曼先生帮了我们
and now we have to help him.
现在我们必须回报他
That's the last that I want to talk about it, okay?
我不想再谈这件事了 好吗?
But, Mom, I just don't--
妈妈 我只是不想...
Micah, that's enough.
弥迦 够了
You know that I would never let anything bad happen to you, right?
我决不会让任何不好的事发生在你身上
Give me a smile.
笑一个
Okay.
很好
It's good to see you again, Professor.
很高兴再次见到你 教授
So, have you thought about my offer?
怎样 你考虑过我的建议了吗
Are you ready to come to work for us?
你愿意与我们合作吗
As far as I can tell,you're all a bunch of untrustworthy gundas.
据我所知 你们都是一群不值得信赖的家伙
Is that a no?
那算是个拒绝?
No, I'm not going to work for you--
是的 我不会为你工作
you're going to work for me.
相反的 你为我工作
You're going to show me everything you do,everything you know,
你得告诉我迄今为止你所做过 以及所知的一切
and I'm going to use it to help me stop Sylar.
而我会利用这些来制止塞拉
And why would I do that?
我为什么要听你的
You raided my father's office in Chennai,
你搜过我父亲在钦奈的办公室
planted Eden as my next door neighbor.
安插伊登做为我邻居
You want what I have--the formula.
你想要我手中的公式
I can find more of them.
我能做得更多
You're the one who needs me.
你需要我
Some people died because you led Sylar right to them.
是因为你让塞拉知道了那些人的存在 他们才死的
And now you blame yourself,so you become a vigilante.
你陷入自责 所以选择作个义务警员
Hmm, that's cute.
有意思
Is that a no?
那算是拒绝?
What choice do I have?
我还有得选吗?
Come on in.
请这边走
What is this place?
这里是做什么的?
There's someone you need to meet.
这里有个人你得见见
Molly Walker.
莫莉·沃克尔
Does the name ring any bells?
你对这名字有印象吗
Yeah, she was on my father's list.
有 她在我父亲的名单上
That's right.
没错
Your father led Sylar right to her.
通过你父亲 塞拉找上她
He slaughtered her parents,then attacked her.
屠♥杀♥了她父母 攻击她
How did she survive?
她怎么逃过一劫的?
Well, luckily,we got to her.
幸运的是 我们找到了她
That's what we do.
这也就是我们做的事
We find people with abilities,
我们寻找有特殊能力的人
help them, protect them.
帮助他们 保护他们
And she's sick, isn't she?
她现在是不是病了
How can you tell?
你怎么知道的
Her nucleotides are decomposing.
她的核苷正在分解
You need to get her to a doctor.
你得帮她请个医生
A doctor can't help her.
医生帮不了她
I'm thinking maybe you can.
我觉得 或许你能帮她
I'm a geneticist.
我是个遗传学家
I wouldn't know the first thing about this.
我对医疗这方面一窍不通
Molly's virus is very rare.
莫莉感染的病毒非常罕见
It's destroying her nervous system.
它正逐渐破坏她的神经系统
Prevents her from accessing her ability.
抑制她的能力
There's been one other case.
之前还有一个类似病例
An Indian girl, 1974.
1974年 一个印度女孩
My sister.
我姐姐
Shanti died.
香提死了
Yes, we know.
是 我们知道
Sadly, your father developed a cure months too late.
很遗憾 你父亲在她死后一个月才研究出疗法
Unfortunately for Molly,
令人难过的是
our people can't figure out what that cure is.
我们找不到为莫莉治疗的方法
Cute, huh?
很可爱吧
You're trying to manipulate me?
你想利用我的同情心?
Showing me this poor girl,
带我见一个可怜的女孩
preying on Shanti's memory.
勾起我对香提的回忆
Sylar is out there,and he's planning a slaughter.
塞拉还在逍遥法外 甚至在计划一场大屠♥杀♥
Everyone is in danger,and this--
所有人都可能性命不保 而这个...
none of this is going to help.
根本阻止不了危险逼近
You just don't get it.
你不明白
Molly is the only one who can stop Sylar.
莫莉是唯一能阻止塞拉的人
It's me.
是我
I know it's been a while,
我知道我很久没跟你联♥系♥
but I've been thinking about things.
我只是在想些事情
Thinking about the future--my future.
思考未来 我的将来
I know it's last minute,
我知道有点晚了
but if I could just come talk to you.
但我希望能跟你见面谈谈
Can I come over?
我能去找你吗
Great.
太好了
I'll see you soon.
一会儿见
The election is tomorrow.That's two days before the bomb.
明天就是大选 也就是离爆♥炸♥还有两天
Good. Then we have time to prepare.
我知道 那我们有足够的时间来准备
Are you sure you're ready?For this?
你确定要做这件事了?
A hero's journey takes him down many dark paths...before returning to light.
成功之前 英雄之路总是曲折而黑暗的
It's just like before...He died and...
跟我之前看过的一样 他死了 然后...
It's happening.Just the way I saw it.
一切都像我看到的未来那样发生了
First, Mr. Isaac...Then...
先是艾萨克先生 然后...
the bomb?
爆♥炸♥?
I can hear you
我能听见你
Whoever you are...
不管你是谁
come on out.
给我出来
Quickly... before we lose him.
快走 别跟丢了
You... want to follow him?
你想跟踪他?
Why not? He's right here.
为什么不 他就在这
Now? But the comic says that I kill him after the election...
现在? 可漫画上是说 我是在大选后杀了他的
You want to wait around for two days? Catch a show?
你还想多等两天? 等爆♥炸♥啊?
He just killed Isaac! You must do it now!
他已经杀了艾萨克 你得马上杀了他
You do that again,I will kill you.
如果你再这么做 我就杀了你
You're lucky I didn't leave your ass stuck in the wall after what you've done.
在你的所作所为后我没让你陷在墙里 你得感到庆幸
What the hell is this place?
这是什么鬼地方
It's where Linderman restores his art.
是林达曼的艺术品贮藏室
He usually hangs out in here.
他经常在这里呆着
What's that?
那是什么
Is that supposed to be--
这不会是...
Micah?
弥迦
Where is he?
他现在在哪
I don't know, New York, maybe?
我不知道 或许在纽约
Her fourth grade report card.
她四年级的成绩单
Niki's immunization records.
妮其的防疫纪录
School photos and medical files.
在校照片和医疗档案
He's tracked our entire life.
他追踪我们的生活
This finally makes sense.
这解释了之前发生的一切
No.
不
No, this is crazy.
不对 这太疯狂了
Nobody does what you and I can do...
没人有我们这样的能力
what Micah can do--nobody.
没人有弥迦的能力
My life.
我的生活
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表