剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
Not here.
至少在这里不行
You're not going anywhere,gabriel.
你哪里也不能去 加里布埃尔
My name is sylar.
我的名字是塞拉
Now it is.
现在是
Wasn't so long agothat you were gabriel gray.
不久之前你还是加里布埃尔·格雷
An insignificant watchmaker.
一个无关紧要的钟表匠
I restored timepieces.
我恢复了计时器.
Do you know why I was so good at it?
你知道为什么我这么擅长这项工作吗?
No, why don't you tell me.
不 为什么你不告诉我呢
Because I can see how things work.
因为我能看到它们是如何运作的
What makes things...tick.
什么让它们...滴嗒响
Like you.
就像你
We're interestedin how things work as well.
我们现在也对这些很感兴趣
Everyone else we've...methas had only one ability.
我遇到的所有人都仅有一种能力
You've taken on several.
你却集几种能力于一身
I guess that's whatmakes me special.
我想那就是我的特别之处
That's important to you,isn't it?
那对你很重要 不是吗?
Being special.
做个与众不同的人
It's important to everyone.
那对每个人都很重要
I think you're insane.
我认为你是个疯子
I think the infusion of so manyalterations to your DNA
我认为在你的DNA中灌输了太多的改变
has corrupted your mind
已经毁坏了你的大脑
All this poweris degrading you.
所有这些力量正在使你衰退
And yet here I am,alive and well,
而我还活生生 健康的站在这里
and as soon as I get out,
而一旦我走出去
I'm gonna collectone more ability
我会再多收集一种能力
from your daughter.
从你女儿那里
Sweet, innocent.
甜美 无辜
That's enough.
住口
Ripe, indestructible.
成熟 不可毁灭的
I said that's enough,gabriel.
我说了住口 加里布埃尔
My name is sylar!
我的名字是塞拉!
Options?
选择?
There are no options
对于一个像这样的人
with an individual like this.
别无选择
Maybe I didn't make the risk clear--
也许我没有把风险说清楚
understood. Of course.
明白 当然
Is it true?
是真的吗?
You have to be a little bitmore specific, eden.
你必须要更有效一点 伊登
I've got more than one houseon fire at the moment.
我此刻有太多十万火急的事
We're keeping him alive.Those are ourmarching orders.
我们得让他活着
Think about what he almost did to claire.
想想他差点对克莱尔做了什么
I could tell him to kill himself.
我能说服他让他自杀
No one would have to know.
没有人会知道这些的
I don't have time for this. Not today.
我没时间讨论这个 今天不行
You know I'm right!
你知道我做的是对的
I know I'm right,and if that--
我知道我是对的 如果那个
that haitian could speak,he'd tell you I'm right!
那个海地人能说话 他也会告诉你我是对的!
Micah, take that.
弥迦 拿着这个
Here, take...that's it.
来 拿着这个 就这个
Walk back the way you came.
按照来的路走回去
In the footsteps.Come on.
照着脚印走
Come on.
快点
Oh.Like the indians.Just like the indians, son.
就是像印度人那么走 儿子
That wasn't the police.
刚才不是警♥察♥
You don't know that.
你不了解情况
Dad, they've gotta warn you before they shoot.
爸爸 警♥察♥向你开枪前会警告你
It's a rule.
这是规定
The police don't always follow the rules,
警♥察♥才不会管那些规定呢
son.Trust me.
相信我
Give me a hand.
扶我一把
Right here.
就这里
Dad, are you gonna be okay?
爸爸 你会没事吧?
I'm gonna beas good as new.
当然 我会恢复如初的
I just need you to help me with these bandages.
我要你用这些绷带帮我包扎下
You can do that, right?
你能做到 对吗?
Yeah.
恩
Yeah?All right.
好
It was her, wasn't it?
刚才是她 对吗?
It was jessica.
是杰茜卡
NO!
不!
It surelooked like your mom.
看起来倒很像是你妈妈
Mom would never hurt youon purpose.
妈妈从不会故意伤害你
She just did, micah.
她刚刚做了 弥迦
A couple inchesto the left...
就向左偏了几英寸...
and...
然后...
dad?
爸爸?
Dad, wake up!
爸爸 醒醒!
Dad, you need to wake up!
爸爸 你必须醒过来!
Your brother'spretty well connected.
你哥哥倒是挺容易联♥系♥的
Even down here.
甚至亲自跑到这里来
We had to climb over six lawyers to get to you,
我们为了见你不得不越过六个律师
Mr. Petrelli.
佩里先生
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
My head feels likeit's gonna split open.
我觉得我的脑袋像裂开了一样
Help yourself.
请自便
I didn't kill that girl.
我没杀了那个女孩
We know.
我们知道
The blood we found on youwas your own.
你身上发现的血迹是你自己的
We checked you out
我们帮你检查过
and you don't seem to have any injuries
你身上看上去没受任何伤
Care to explain that?
不介意解释下吧?
If I'm not being charged,can I go?
如果我没被指控 我可以走了吗?
What's a hospice nursefrom manhattandoing at a high schoolhomecoming in texas?
德克萨斯州的 一所高中的返校节上来干什么?
You some kind of pervert?
你是哪里有点不正常吗?
My brother said not to talk.
我哥哥让我什么都别说
We don't need you to talk.
我们不需要你告诉我们
What are you doing to me?
你对我♥干♥了什么?
"Save the cheerleader"?
拯救啦啦队长?
Too late for that.The cheerleader's dead.
一切都太晚了 啦啦队长死了
Claire's dead?
克莱尔死了?
No, that's not possible.
不 那不可能
Did he just read her mind?
他刚才对她用了读心术
Is he one of them?
他是他们中的一个?
The cheerleader's namewas jackie wilcox.
啦啦队长的名字叫 杰姬·威尔科克斯
What the hellis going on--
见鬼的这到底是怎么回事?
no, claire is the onethat he wanted.Claire?
不 克莱尔才是他想要的 克莱尔?
You're not protecting her?!
你们没保护她?!
Why would you knowwho he wanted?
你为什么会知道他想的?
You wanna catch this guy?
你们想抓住那个家伙吗?
You need to find her.You need to protect her!
你们必须找到她 必须保护她!
He's telling the truth.
他说的是实话
Then we betterfind this cheerleader.
那么我们最好找到这个啦啦队长
You're not gonnalet me out of here?
你们不准备把我放出去?
You get outwhen I get answers.
我们一得到答案就放你走
Welcome Home! I knew you'd be back! Now get back to work! Love Eden
我知道你会回来的 继续你的工作吧 爱你的 伊登
I faxed the list to your quantico office yesterday!
我昨天把名单传真到了你们在宽提科的办公室
Names, addresses. Why didn't you warn them?
名字 地址 为什么你们不提醒他们?
Looking into it?
请看看里面?
At least six of the peopleon this list are dead
在名单里至少六个人已经死了
all of them fromthe same killer.
所有人都是被同一个人所杀
James walker in los angeleswas killed nine days ago.
詹姆士·沃克九天前在洛杉矶被杀
Charlene andrews two days ago,midland, texas.
查莉·安德鲁斯 两天前在德克萨斯米德兰德被杀
Doesn't this mean anything to you people?
这些对你们来说难道什么意义都没吗?
Well, do you really wantto take that chance?
你们真的想抓住这个机会吗?
Fine, I won'T. Never mind.
好 我不会再打来了 别放心上了
Isaac Mendez New York City
艾萨克·门德斯 纽约市
You're sketching.
你在画草图啊
I am.
恩 是的
And you're sober.
看来你很清醒
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表