剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I know that you planned the job.
我知道都是你计划的
"Baby,it's gonna solve all out problems.
宝贝 那能解决我们所有的问题
It was $2 million.
两百万美金
Enough to get us out of Vegas.
足够我们去维加斯了
The money that you stole from Linderman.
那是你从林达曼那里偷来的钱
And if we ran with Linderman's money,
而且如果我们拿着他的钱跑路的话
he wouldn't just kill me.
他不但会杀了我
He'd kill you,Micah.
还会干掉你和弥迦
So I stepped out.
所以我退出了
Only someone stepped in after me.
我离开后有人插手了
Someone who knew the plan.Someone who killed my crew.
他们知道这个计划 还杀了我的人
Oh,and they just made off with all the money?
然后他们就拿着所有的钱跑了?
You have no idea who that is.
而你不知道是谁
I know it was a woman.
是个女人
A woman?
女人?
There's a guy in North Vegas,cleans money.
维加斯北部有个人会洗钱
Heard he just cleaned somebody $2 million,
听说他刚帮人洗了两百万美金
so I'm gonna pay him a visit tomorrow and see if I can't squeeze a name out of him.
所以我打算明天去找他,看能否从他口中套出那个人的名字
Baby
宝贝...
Baby,don't worry.
宝贝 别担心
How am I supposed to ask someone if they're a freak when they're probably just gonna lie about it like I do?
我怎能说别人 当他们可能就像我一样想对此隐瞒的时候 就是个怪物呢?
Why don't you just ask them what happens when they cut themselves?
为何你不问他们 如果把自己切了会怎样?
Or you could just cut them and find out.
要不你去把他们切了就知道了
Probably just think I was all bitter because they gave me away.
他们大概以为背叛了我 我就会痛苦不堪
You're a little bitchy sometimes,
你有时脾气会有点坏
but I don't think you're all that bitter.
不过我想你并非那么痛苦不堪
About the adoption thing,I mean.
我是指关于领养的事
I'm not.
我不会
I mean,I'm curious about it.
我是说 我很好奇
And it's a little weird and maybe a little sad,
而且感觉有点不可思议 有点伤感
but I'm not mad.
不过我并不生气
I mean,I love my parents.
我爱我的父母
What if your biological parents raised you,though?
如果你的亲生父母来找你呢?
It'd be an entirely different scenario.
那会是一番截然不同的景象
What if they can do what I can do?
他们会不会有和我一样的能力?
What if they're like me?
如果他们喜欢我呢?
Well,I hope they're not.
我希望他们不喜欢
No offense,but I like- I like that you're the freak.
并非有意冒犯 但我喜欢--我喜欢你是个怪物
It makes you more...
那使你更...
special or whatever.
特别或者什么
Are you flirting with me?
你在和我调情吗?
No.Believe me,no.
不 相信我 没有
Um,look,do you plan on coming out to your parents?
你打算和你父母一起走吗?
I mean,the ones who raised you?
就是你亲生的?
No.
不
My dad would unspool.
我爸爸会受不了的
He's a really simple guy.
他是个很率直的人
He'd never be able to wrap his mind around something like that.
他永远处理不来像这样的事情
It would break him.
那会伤透他的心
He's gonna find out.
他会知道的
what happens if we get to ny and it explodes?
如果我们去纽约后 发生爆♥炸♥了怎么办?
if we get to ny,it won't explode
我们去了纽约 它就不会爆♥炸♥了
that's the idea,it's the heroic journey
这就是英雄之旅
it's your heroic journey
这是你的英雄之旅
it's our heroic journey
这是我们的英雄之旅
u don't have to have superpowers to be a hero
你不用靠拥有超能力来成为一个英雄
so why didn't"future you" come to see us?
那为什么未来的你会来找我们
why did he go to some peter guy in NY that we've never met?
为什么他会去找纽约那个我们素未蒙面叫彼得的人
"future me"was afraid of causing a rift in the space-time continum
未来的我担心会在连续的时空中造成裂缝
you're talking out of your ass
你总是说的天花乱坠的
you don't know how any of this works
这个怎么开你都不知道
i know exactly how this-stop
我当然知道怎么--停车
it's the hogh roller you cheated
是你骗过的那个阔佬赌徒
i cheated?
我骗的?
quick!teleport us somewhere
快点快点 随便把我们传送到哪去
It's okay.I just want to talk to you.
没事的 我只是想和你们谈谈
I told you.We no cheat.
我们说过了 我们没出千
Japanese people very lucky.
日本人运气很好的
I know you cheated.
我知道你们出千了
I just don't know how.
不过不知道怎么做的
Now it's time for a little payback.
是时候你们做点补偿了
Claire,honey,your guests are here.
克莱尔 亲爱的 你的客人来了
Hi,I'm Lisa.Hi.
你好 我是利萨 你好
Nice to meet you.Sandra.
很高兴见到你 桑德拉
Nice to meet you.Hi,I'm Hank.
很高兴见到你 你好 我是汉克
Hi,Hank.Sandra.
好啊 汉克 桑德拉
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
You sure you don't want me to shove 'em into something on the way out?
你确定不用我在门口把他们都推倒么?
So how are we gonna do this?
那我们该怎么做?
We don't.
不做
You're couching me?
你在开玩笑吧?
What do you think,D.L.?
你觉得呢 D.L.?
You think you can just strut back in here like nothing's ever happened?
你觉得你能像什么也没发生过一样就大摇大摆的回到这里?
Do you have any idea what I've been through the last six months?
你知道我这六个月是怎么过的吗?
No.No,you don't.
不 是啊 你不知道
I didn't want to leave you.
我本不想离开你的
But you did.
但你走了
It was going fine.We were making it.
不过很好我们搞得定
Oh,30 grand a year doing construction.
是啊 一年三万美金就行了
That wasn't enough for you?
那还不够吗?
No,Nik,it wasn't enough for me because that business doesn't fly when you have a family.
不 妮其 不够因为当你成家的时候事情就不那么简单了
When you left,I became another person.
你走了以后 我变成了另一个人
I don't care that you took off your clothes on the Internet.
我不介意你在网上脱衣服
I'm not mad about it.
我不为那个生气
Look,you did what you had to do.
你做的都是迫不得已的
Look,you can stay here tonight.
你今晚可以待在这
But you need to leave in the morning.
不过你早上就得离开
If that's what you want.
悉听尊便
come to bed
上♥床♥睡吧
we've won enough
我们已经赢够了
we need to leave,our mission awaits
该走了 还有使命等着我们
we still owe him more,we can't leave yet
我们还欠他很多 还不能走
give them good cards,but not too good
给他们几张好牌 不过别太好
Hey,Japanese guy,you in or not?
日本朋友 你们玩不玩?
I'm in.
我玩
So what's your system,huh,pal?
老兄 你们是哪个帮的?
Some ancient Oriental voodoo?
东方古老的伏都教?
No system.Japanese people very lucky.
没帮派 日本人运气都很好
Japanese people better run out of luck soon.
那你们最好快点用完你们的运气
I'm starting to think I'm getting hustled.
我在想我要不要出千
Easy,Ernie.
放轻松 厄尼
It's a friendly game.No one's getting hustled.
这是场友谊赛 谁都不要出千
No hustle.Only good fortune.
不出千 全凭好运
Well,let's go.
好吧 继续
I'm in for $400.
我跟四百美金
I will bet...$1,000.
我赌一千美金
Sorry.Beg pardon.
抱歉 没什么
We must use bathroom.
我们要用一下洗手间
Now?
现在?
We're in the middle of a hand.
我们这局才玩到一半
Sorry.Must go now.
对不起 现在就得去
Too much beer.
啤酒喝太多了
You guys go to the bathroom together?
你们要一起去洗手间?
Yes.It is how we roll.
是的 我们一直是这样
i don't need to pee
我不想小便
they're going to kill us
他们要杀了我们
what?
什么?
the man with the scary face has a gun under the table pointed at me
那个长相恐怖的男人...他桌子下面有把枪指着我
a gun?
一把枪?
Hey,who invited her?
谁请她来的?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表