剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
You just need to relax.
你只是需要放松
What's gotten into you?
你到底怎么了?
I just really like you,Claire.
我真得很喜欢你 克莱尔
Don't you like me?
难道你不喜欢我吗?
No,Brody,stop.
不 布罗迪 别这样
Don't hurt yourself.
别伤着你自己
No,stop it!
不 住手
No!
不要
This is gonna happen,Claire.
已经停不下来了 克莱尔
Don't be a bitch. Let it happen!
别像只母狗一样 乖乖的
Claire.
克莱尔
Claire!
克莱尔
You haven't said a word the whole way home.
整个回家的路上你一声也不吭
Boy,that has got to be a record.
儿子 那可以创纪录了
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗?
You know,I was thinking
我在想
that we could stop by that ice cream shop on the way home.
可以在那个冰激淋店停下来
You know,the one with those ginormous banana splits?
记得吗 就是那个卖♥♥特大香蕉杯的?
Why don't you believe that Dad's innocent?
为什么你不相信爸爸是无辜的?
I mean,you should be trying to help him.
你应该努力帮帮他
I know that you want to believe in your father.
我知道你很信任你父亲
But I know what's best,Micah.
不过我知道怎样是最好的 弥迦
They're gonna catch him,
他们要抓他
and he's gonna go away for a long time.
而他要离开很长一段时间
They'll never find him.
他们永远不会找到他
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
Micah,do you know where he is?
弥迦 你知道他在哪吗?
It's okay.
没事的
Is there a problem,Officer?
长官 有什么问题吗?
Mr. Linderman wants to see you.
林达曼先生要见你
I'm with my son.
我要带儿子一起去
So I guess sooner rather than later.
我想我们赶早不赶晚
To destiny.
为了命运
May we recognize it when we see it.
可能只有我们亲眼所见时才意识得到
To love.
为了爱
May we stay away from it when it's no good for us.
也许当它对我们无益时 就该远离
You know earlier today,
记得今天早上
when you were telling me how you'd changed?
当你告诉我你改变了的时候?
Yeah.
对
I noticed it.
我注意到了
There's just something different.
你有些不一样了
It's like a look in your eye.
你眼里好像有种神采
A confidence.
一种信心
There's something I should tell you.
有件事我得告诉你
Something,uh...
一件...
I didn't think was right to say
还在照顾你父亲时
when I still worked for your father.
我觉得不该讲的事情
Something I wouldn't have even said to you two days ago.
一件在两天前我还不会告诉你的事情
I've been in love with you
我已经爱上你了
since the minute I first laid eyes on you.
就在我第一眼看见你的那一刻
Excuse me.
打扰了
Everyone excuse me.
大家听我说
I'd like to apologize about the rain.
很抱歉下雨了
If you elect me, I promise I'll try
如果你们选了我 我保证会做点什么
and do something about it.
让雨停下来
I'd like to welcome you all here, on behalf of my family,
我代表我的家人-- 我参加竞选的整个支柱
my entire campaign staff.
欢迎大家来到这里
I'm sure that you know my brave wife
我想大家都认为我勇敢的妻子
would be here by my side,were she able.
应该站在我旁边 如果她能的话
The life-altering event of my father's death
父亲的死改变了我的整个人生
is really what prompted me to run for Congress.
激励我参加国会议员竞选
My father hid a deep depression--
我父亲隐瞒着患有重度抑郁症的事实--
an illness,really-- up until the day he died.
真的--直到他死的那一天
His loving wife, his attentive children,
他亲爱的妻子 体贴的孩子
his loyal friends--
他忠诚的朋友--
We all knew about it,
我们现在都知道
and yet he suffered alone.
他独自承受了痛苦
As many of you might have read,
你们很多人可能都在报纸上看到
my brother Peter had an accident.
我弟弟彼得还出了事
But what I have kept from the press thus far
不过令我摆脱强大压力的事是
is that Peter barely survived a suicide attempt.
彼得能在企图自杀后侥幸生还
My first instinct was to
我的第一个念头就是
keep his illness hidden.
隐瞒他的病情
But no one should suffer alone.
但是没人该独自承受痛苦
Because we're all connected somehow.
因为我们都不期然的被联♥系♥在一起
Everyone in this room.
这屋子里的每一个人
You,me,everyone in this city.
你 我 这个城市里的每一个人
And we need to look out for each other.
我们应该多留意彼此
Nissan Versa. Nissan Versa.
尼桑 颐达 (尼桑 颐达TIIDA 美国款)
That's a popular choice.
那款车很热门
Let me check to see if we still have any left.
我查查看还有没有这款
-Nissan-- -Hiro.
- 尼桑... - 阿宽
Hiro! We've got a connecting flight leaving to NewYork
阿宽 我们可以搭一个联程的航♥班♥到纽约
We're not flying
我们不坐飞机
Why not
为什么不坐?
It says we rent a car
这写着我们租了辆车
We drive all the way?
我们一路上都开车吗?
Yes .In a Nissan Versa
对 开尼桑 颐达
Do you know how long that's going to take
你知道那要开多久吗?
Suppose she does't have that exact car
要是她没这款车呢?
You're in luck.
你运气不错
We have one left.
我们还有一辆
It's our destiny
这就是我们的命运
So. Where to
那么 我们去哪?
Las Vagas
拉斯维加斯
It's our destiny
这是我们的命运
How you doing?
最近怎么样?
Well,I'm,uh--
我--
a rhetorical question 反问句 不用回答
这不过是句客套话
Just say "fine" and order a drink.
说句"很好" 然后叫杯喝的
Uh,fine.
很好
Whatever you got on tap.
给我来一杯(酒桶)龙头里的东西
Do I have time for another one?
我还有时间再来一杯吗?
I don't want to go home to that shrew.
真不想回家见那个泼妇
She's sucking the life out of me.
她快把我榨干了
What's he looking at? What's he looking at?
他在看什么?
bark up the wrong tree 攻击错了目标
你找错人了 老兄
What am I doing here?
我在这做些什么?
Am I that desperate?
我真的绝望了吗?
She is diggin' me.
她在试探我
I am in for sure.
我确实很正点
What if I just disappeared?
如果我就这样消失会怎么样?
Would anybody care?
会有人在意吗?
How long would it take to notice I'm gone?
多久才会有人发觉我不见了?
We were in the apartment. We saw everything.
我们当时就在公♥寓♥里 我们什么都看见了
Wanna tell me what you were doing in there?
能告诉我你在那做什么吗?
Please,just follow me.
跟着我来就行了
I believe this man Sylar killed my father.
我确信就是这个叫塞纳的人杀了我父亲
He has a list of targets,
他还列了张狙击名单
including a man who's running for Congress.
上面有个要参加国会议员竞选的人
He turns around to the other one and says,
他回头转向另一个人说
"Holy cow,a talking dog."
"不会吧 一只会说话的狗"
You son of a bitch!
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Let him go.
放开他
Easy,Pete,that's our mother you're talking about.
放松点 彼得 现在说的可是我们的母亲
There was no reporter on my story!
不许拿我的事做文章
There would have been,eventually.
最终都会的
I had to take control of things before something happened.
我得让事情都尽在我掌握之中
Do you under--
你明白--
You get it,right?
你做到了 对吧?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表