剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
The lockson the door help.
被锁在屋子里也许帮了点忙
Anything interesting?
有什么有趣的吗?
Nothing predictive,if that's what you're asking.
没有你想要的那种有预言的画
I don't thinkI can do it clean.
我不认为
You'll get there.
我不吸毒能画出那些画
You'll get there.
你会的
To be honest, it's nice to be drawing
说老实话 为画画而画画
just to draw again.
感觉很好
That's what I likedabout comics.
这是我喜欢的 好比漫画
You don't have to take themtoo seriously.
你不一定要严肃地说大道理
Good guyscatching bad guys?
好人一定要抓住坏人?
Which reminds me...
这倒提醒了我...
claire.
克莱尔
The cheerleader...
那个啦啦队长...
she's alive.
她还活着
Peter?He saved her?
彼得?他救了她?
No, you did.
不 你救了她
With your gift.
用你的天赋
I mean, thanks to you,
我的意思是 谢谢你救了她
sylar won't be able to hurt anybody anymore.
塞拉已经不能再去伤害任何人了
This means we canchange the future.
这意味着我们可以改变未来
Maybe stop that bomb.
也许能阻止那场爆♥炸♥
Well, I wish youthe best of luck.
我该祝你好运
What?
什么?
Where you going?
你去哪?
Off the reservation.
约定到此为止
You're leaving?
你要走了?
Well, what goodis painting the future if no one will doanything to change it?
画出未来却没人做任何事去改变它
I couldn't save Charlie.
我没有能救查莉
And now the Cheerleader is dead too.
现在啦啦队长也死了
"The earth is doomed?"
那世界就要完了?
"Save the Cheerleader,save the world"
拯救啦啦队长 拯救世界
We failed to save her,
我们没能救她
So now we can't save the world.
所以我们也不能拯救世界
No, no.
不 不
"Save the Cheerleader."
拯救啦啦队长
Then "Save the world."
然后拯救世界
No, it's an "if, then" statement.
不 这是个如果…那么的结构
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
I was the one who said it!
我是说这句话的那个人
"Future you"
未来的你如何
doesn't count as you!
不能和现在的你同日而语
Never mind.
算了
Two people died.
现在已经有两个人死了
If we don't continue they died for nothing.
如果我们不继续下去 他们的死就毫无价值了
We will find a way.
我们会找到办法的
We must.
一定要找到
How?
那怎么做呢?
Get back on mission.
重新回到任务开始
Find Peter Petrelli.
找到彼得·佩里
Find the artist.
找到画家
Stop the bomb.
阻止大爆♥炸♥
Destiny hasn't forgotten us.
命运还没有遗弃我们
Hello?
你好?
Hiro?Hiro nakamura?
阿宽?中村宽?
Yes?
是的
This is isaac mendez.
我是艾萨克·门德斯
Mr. Isaac?!
艾萨克先生?!
Hiro...
阿宽
we need to meet.
我们必须见个面
Who is it?
是谁?
Destiny!
命运
I wish...
但愿
Destiny would lose our number.
命运能遗忘我们的号♥码
And thenhe grabbed her and--
接着他举起她 然后
and I tried to save her,but...
然后我想救她 可是...
he was killing her, and...
他杀了她 还...
she told me to run,so I ran.
她让我快逃 所以我跑了
I left her and I ran.
我丢下她跑了
I'm sorry, claire.
对不起 克莱尔
I know you'vebeen through a lot.
我知道你经历了很多
I just havea few more questions.
但我还有几个问题
This man...
这个人..
did he exhibit anythingout of the ordinary?
他是否展示出什么不寻常的能力?
You mean besideskilling my friend?
你是说除了杀了我朋友以外的?
No, like being ableto fall five stories
不 像是他从五层楼高的地方摔下来
and walk away withouta scratch.
竟然没有一点伤痕的离开
What?
什么?
Well, you saidpeter petrelli
你说彼得 佩里
tackled the man who killed jackie
抓住那个杀了杰姬的男人
and they bothfell over the ledge.
他们两个同时从天台摔下
That's a pretty long fall.
这跤跌得挺严重的
Is peter okay?
彼得还好吗?
he survived...
他活下来了...
without a scratch.
什么伤都没有
How do you thinkhe did that?
你认为他是怎么做到那样的?
All I knowis he saved my life.
我只知道他救了我的命
he's a very lucky guy.
他可真是个走运的家伙
You didn't seemto get hurt at all, either.
你看来也没受什么伤
Guess I'm lucky too.
我想我也挺走运的
We foundsome of your blood
我们发现了一些你的血迹
at the crime scene.
在案发现场
Look, I've told youeverything I know, okay?
我把我知道的都告诉你了 好了吗?
Do you have what you need,agent hanson?
你问完了吗 汉森探员?
Yes...of course.
是的 当然
Thank you both very muchfor your time.
非常谢谢你们两位的合作
Wait, can I talk to peter?
等等 我能和彼得谈谈吗?
Excuse me. Yes?
打扰了 什么事?
Mr. Bennet, I justwant to let you know
伯奈特先生 我只想让你知道
that we'redoingeverything in our powerto
我们正在尽我们所能的
uh, to get this guy.
去抓捕那个家伙
Well, I appreciate that, mr...
我对此很感激
Uh, parkman.
帕克曼
Uh, officer matt parkman.
马特·帕克曼警官
I really appreciate that,officer parkman.
我真的很感激 帕克曼警官
Thank you.
谢谢你
You don'thave to be a mind reader
你就算不是个读心者
to know she's hiding something.
都知道她在隐埋点什么
What is it?
告诉我是什么?
I didn't get anything.
我什么都没听到
I mean, I...there was thisdistinct...
我是说 我 那似乎有什么东西
absence of sound.
明显的 阻隔了声音
You mean silence?
你的意思是指寂静?
No, it was more likea static interferingwith
不 更像是一种类似静电的妨碍
my..
把我...
whatever the hellthis thing is.
不管是什么鬼东西
That's a new one.
那肯定是种另外一种能力
No, it's not, actually.I've heard this before.
不 不是 实际上 我曾经听到过类似的
Once, when I wentto that bar.
就是我去酒吧的那一次
It's the last thingthat I heard,or didn't hear,
那是我失踪一整天之前
before I lost a day.
听到 或许没听到的最后一件事
Did she...
难道她
did I...
难道是我
Get up!
起来
What did you do?
你都干了些什么?
What I had to doto get micah back.
为了夺回弥迦所必须要做的事情
If you cared about micah,
如果你在乎弥迦的话
you wouldn't havetaken those shots.
你就不会开枪了
You could have missed.
你可能会打偏的
I don't miss.
我不会
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表