剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
我们只是想问你几个问题
I didn't mean to kill him.
我没想杀他的
Dr. Fresco said there was nothing
弗莱斯科医生说
he could do to save her.
他对她无能为力了
I tried to convince him,you know?
我想说服他
There must be something else that he could do.
他肯定还能做点什么
Anything.
怎么都好
And we argued.
然后我们吵了起来
And I lost control.
我失去了理智
We can talk about this downtown.
这事我们到局里再说吧
Hey, let her go.
放开她
If you let me stay with my wife.
除非你们让我和我太太待在一起
No, you let her go or I shoot.
不行 你不让她走我要开枪了
Do you have any idea what would happen if you did that?
你知道开枪后会怎样么?
Because I don't.
我是不敢确定
Maybe I'll explode.
没准我会爆♥炸♥
Maybe I'll take out this whole hospital.
也许我会炸飞整个医院
Maybe I'll wipe out this city like an atomic bomb.
或许像原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥一样 夷平这个城市
Just leave me alone!
离我远点
We can't do that!
办不到
Stop, Teddy, stop!
别 泰德 住手
Karen wants you to stop.
克伦让你住手
How could you say that?
你怎么知道?
She says you need to listen.
她说你应该听听别人说的
Ted, you never listen.
泰德 你从来都不听
You're too damn stubborn.
你实在太顽固了
But you're still her teddy bear.
可你仍然是她的泰迪熊
Gimme a break.You think you can hear her?
等等 你能听到她想说的话么?
He's telling the truth, Ted.
他说的是真的 泰德
Listen to him.
听他说
What's she saying?
她在说什么?
She's saying she...
她说她...
She doesn't blame you...
她不怪你...
For all the pain and the worry.
所有的这些痛苦和烦忧
She's saying it's not your fault, Ted.
她说那都不是你的错 泰德
She shouldn't be here.
她本不该在这儿的
It's not fair.
太不公平了
She's saying it never is.
她说没有不公平
She said that was the best date.
她说最难忘的约会
The picnic on the beach.
是那次海滩上的野餐
And it poured sheets and sheets of rain.
下起了倾盆大雨
We sat in my car...
我们坐在车里...
And listened to the whole American Beauty album.
听完整张"美国丽人"原声碟
She remembers it all.
这些她都记得
She always will.
一直都记得
What's she saying now?
她现在在说什么?
Hi, this is Niki Sanders from Las Vegas.
我是拉斯维加斯的妮其·桑德
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I know that I'm probably the last person that you want to talk to.
我知道我可能是你最不想见到的人
You should not have called me here.
你不应该打到这来的
I know that I have no right to.
我知道我不应该
But I need your help.
可我需要你的帮助
My husband took my son.
我丈夫带走了我儿子
I have nowhere else to go.
我找不到人帮忙了
I'm sorry.I can't help you.
很抱歉 我帮不了你
You have the wrong number.
你打错了
Hi, hon. Hi.
嗨 亲爱的 嗨
Where are the boys?
孩子们呢?
In the play room.
在游戏室
Do you still love me,Nathan?
你还爱我么 内森?
Of course I do.
当然了
I know what this chair means to us as a couple.
我知道这轮椅意味着什么
But I need you to know that I'm going to walk again.
但是我想让你知道 我会重新站起来的
The doctors say it's a long shot.
医生说机会渺茫
But I can do it if I have a reason.
但我可以做到的 如果我有动力
We just need some hope,Nathan,
我们只是需要些希望 内森
that our life can be like it was.
我们的生活就会回到以前的样子
What Peter said about you checking out a clinic for him with a doctor.
皮特说的关于你为他找诊所见医生的事
Tell me that's what happened.
告诉我那是怎么回事
If you say it is...
只要你说...
I'll believe you.
我就会相信你
Just give me some hope.
给我点希望
It's true.
那是真的
Come on.
拜托
I'm gonna get the kids ready for bed.
我去哄孩子们睡觉
Okay.
好的
What the hell happened?
到底怎么了?
You should just--You should just go.
你还是...你还是走吧
Niki, what is going on here?
妮其 怎么了?
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
I said that you can go now.
我说了你现在可以走了
It's me.
是我呀
I'm just trying to help you out, girl, okay?
我只是想要帮你
She doesn't need your help anymore.
她不再需要你的帮助了
Understand?
明白了吗?
Hey.Hey.So they're gonna run Sprague through decontamination.
他们要给斯布拉格做净化
And then put him in a special holding tank downtown.
然后把他关在市里的特别牢房♥里
How'd he cause all that damage with his bare hands?
他是怎么徒手造成那些破坏的?
How do you hear what people are thinking?
你又是怎么听到别人的想法的?
You did a great job in there.
你刚才做得很好
Well, the guy was losing his wife.
那家伙眼看就要失去妻子了
He just wanted to talk to her, say goodbye.
他只是跟她说话 跟她道别
You talk to your own wife yet?
你跟你自己的妻子通过话了么?
You've been dodging her call all day.
你一整天都不接她的电♥话♥
Well, I'm gonna head downtown,
我要回局里去了
cover Sprague's processing.
处理斯布拉格的案子
Right.
好的
Hey, it's me.
是我
I actually thought you might be home by now.
我猜你现在应该在家
I'm calling just to...
我打给你只是...
talk, um...
聊聊...
Look, I had this stupid idea in my head that--
我一直都有个蠢念头 那就是...
that I'm losing you.
我要失去你了
And I--
而我...
I just--
我只是...
I can't help but have the feeling
不由自主地有这种感觉
that there's something you're not telling me.
你有事瞒着我...
And I don't want us to live with any regret.
我不想我们活在遗憾或责备中
I don't know.
我也说不清
I guess I'm just afraid of things going unsaid.
我想我只是害怕有事情没说出来
I love you.
我爱你
And...and I just wanted to tell you that.
我...我只是想告诉你这些
You don't have to call me back.
你不用回电♥话♥
I'll see you later tonight.
一会晚上见
Yes, Mr. Linderman.
是的 林达曼先生
It seems my brother's developed some sort of
我弟弟好像对这幅画
emotional attachment to this painting.
有某种痴迷的感觉
I don't know what'll happen to him if he doesn't get it.
我不知道如果不给他这幅画他会怎样
But I'd rather not find out.
我宁可不知道
Directly to the gallery.
直接去画廊
Mr. Linderman, I appreciate it.
林达曼先生 非常感谢
Good night.
晚安
You need to tell Heidi the truth.
你应该跟海蒂说实话
No.
不行
She doesn't need the truth. She needs hope.
她不用知道事实 她要的是希望
What, is that some kind of excuse?
你这算是借口么?
I'm not saying what I did was right.
我没说我做的是对的
That girl in Vegas--I just needed to be with someone who--
维加斯的那个女孩 我只是想跟一个...
didn't make me feel guilty every time I looked at her.
不用每次看见都会觉得愧疚的女人在一起
Did you--
那你...
Did you talk to Linderman?
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表