剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
You saw DL's jacket.
你看到D.L.的外套了
Dl's micah's father.
D.L.是弥迦的父亲
Dl is a criminal.
D.L.是个罪犯
He brought dangerinto our home.
是他将危险带到我们家来
You want micahto end up like that?
你想让弥迦长成他那样吗?
You're wrong about him.
你误会他了
You're out of control.
你失控了
What do you knowabout control, niki?
什么叫控制 妮其?
You're part of me.
你是我的一部分
You do what I say.
你该照我说的做
It doesn't work like that.
没门儿
Not anymore.
再也不会照你说的做了
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做?
Because you'renot strong enough.
因为你太软弱了
mom!
妈妈!
Micah!
弥迦!
Mom, is that you?
妈妈 是你吗?
Coming!
我马上来!
You're okay.
你没事了
Thanks to you.
多亏了你
Mr. Petrelli
佩里先生
I'm claire's father.
我是克莱尔的父亲
Hi.
你好
You saved my little girl.
你救了我女儿的命
I owe you my life.
我欠你一条命
I was justin the right place.
我只是恰好遇上
Maybe one day
或许有一天
I'll bein the right place
我也会遇上这种情形
and can return the favor.
来偿还你这个人情
Are you feeling all right?
你还好吧?
Yeah.Fine.
是的 挺好
Hey, dad,can you wait outside?
爸 能让我们单独聊几句吗?
Of course.
没问题
How long have you known?
你知道多久了?
Known what?
知道什么?
That you're like me.
你的体质和我类似
You would have diedif you couldn't--
如果不是这样 你早已经死了
wait, do you...
等一下 你能
do you heal?
你能自行治愈?
Is that it?
你的不就是这个吗?
All this time,I thought it was just me.
一直以来 我以为只有我是这样的
Now there's you.
而现在 还有你
Is that why you came for me?
这是你来找我的原因吗?
Is that why you...asked me if I was the one?
这就是你为什么要问我是不是那个人?
No, I just--I knew I had to save you.
不 我只是 我只是知道我必须要救你
Why?
为什么?
To save the world.
为了拯救这个世界
What do I have to dowith the world?
我和拯救世界有什么关系?
I don't know.Yet.
不知道
I do know that I don't think
现在还不知道
I would be here
如果不是因为你
if it wasn't for you.
我恐怕自己就不会站在这里了
I think I died.
我恐怕我已经死了
I've died before.
我以前也死过
It's no big deal.
没什么了不起的
I'm not like you, claire.
克莱尔 我和你不一样的
I--
我
This, uh...
那个...
this healing thingis kind of new for me.
这种治愈能力对我来说还是个新能力
Wait--you didn't knowthat you were gonna heal
等一下 你从楼上跌下去的时候
when you doveoff the building?
你不知道你能自行治愈?
No.
不知道
That's kinda stupid, huh?
挺傻的吧?
No, it's not.
不 不是的
You're totally my hero.
你简直就是我的英雄
Micah!
弥迦!
Mom, is that you?
妈妈? 妈妈 是你吗?
Mom!
妈妈!
Dad's hurt.
爸爸受伤了
Where is he?
他在哪儿呢?
In there.
在那里面
He's bleeding...bad.
他失血很严重
Stop fighting!
别打了!
Stop fighting!
别打了!
It's for your own good!
这是为了你好!
Micah!
弥迦!
Micah!
弥迦!
Are you okay, son?
儿子 你没事吧?
Micah!
弥迦
stay away from him!
你离他远点儿!
It's me, baby.
是我啊 宝贝儿
Mom, is that you?
妈妈 真是你吗?
It's me.
是我
I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
So what have peoplebeen saying?
大家都怎么说的?
Well,the official wordis that
官方说法是
somebody got killedin the high school.
有人在高中校园里被杀了
But everybodyknows it's jackie.
但大家都知道说的是杰姬
I got,like,fourtext messages this morning.
我今早收到了大约四条信息
Did you bring the tapes?
你把带子拿来了吗?
Oh,yeah.
哦 带来了
There wasn'tthat much to bring--uhh!
把带子拿过来
That's pretty destroyed,right?
这样就彻底毁了 是吧?
That's pretty destroyed,right?
对 我想是不能再放了
Look... I feel really bad.
那个 我真的觉得很难受
About breaking you outand pushing you
我不该昨晚上帮你逃出来
to goto homecoming last night. I'm sorry.
还怂恿你去参加返校节
I'm sorry.
对不起
You shouldn't feel bad.
你不用抱歉的
You did it becauseyou're my friend.
你来找我 因为你是我的朋友
Probably the best friendI've ever had.
而且多半还是我最好的朋友之一
You know,I've only been your friend for two weeks.
可我们才做了两个星期朋友
Hey,I didn't sayit wasn't pathetic.
我可没说这事儿不惨啊
You know,you couldhave been killed.
但是 你可能会被杀掉
I know.
我明白
Look,I gotta go.
我得走了
My dad just wanted to...
我爸只是想确保
make sure that you weren't gonna say anything
你不会和任何人
to anyone.
谈及此事
Of course.
当然了
Cross my heart.
我发誓
Thanks,zach.
谢啦 扎克
Hiro nakamura,I presume.
我猜 你就是中村宽吧
Mr. Isaac?
你是艾萨克先生?
his hasn't even goneto the printer yet.
这本甚至还没送去印刷
It's--it's incredible.
这太 太不可思议了
You really went to the future.
你真的到过未来
Jumping through time,I mean
穿越时间 我是指
and space.
还有空间
Your power very strong too.
你的能力也很强大啊
I'm not so sure about that.
我倒不那么确信
I can only do itwhen I'm chasing.
我只有在的幻觉状态下才能使用能力
Uh,stoned.
不省人事的
On drugs.
磕了药之后
what elsedid you see there... then?
还看到了些别的什么?
I saw the bomb.
哦 我还看到了爆♥炸♥的情景
It exploded the city and destroyed many things.
它炸掉了整个城市 还毁掉了许多东西
And I saw you.
我还看见你了
What about me?
我怎么了?
I saw you on the floor.
我看见你躺在地板上
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表