剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
We wouldn't play well together.
我们玩不到一块儿的
I gotta to tell you, Ms. Sanders,
我必须告诉你 桑德女士
the outbursts are not helping.
耍酷对你没有任何帮助
Kind of getting tired of them myself.
我自己也有点儿厌倦了
Look, I just want to do my time in peace.
听着 我只是想
Yeah, about that.
好吧 关于那个
It seems the D. A. is going to file
好像地方法♥院♥检察官正在查阅
for special circumstances in the homicides.
杀人罪中的特殊状况
They're gonna seek the death penalty.
他们可能会判你死刑
Death penalty?
死刑?
Look, I know it's a long shot.
我知道机会渺茫
But it might help if you cooperated a little.
但如果你稍微能合作点 可能会有所帮助
And how am I supposed to do that?
那我该怎么合作呢?
The $2 million,
那200万美元
if you tell the police where it is.
如果你告诉警方
if you tell the police where it is.
事情可能会好办些
I've told you.
我告诉过你
I don't know anything about that.
我完全不知道那些钱在哪儿
Who are you trying to fool?
你想愚弄谁?
You know exactly where it is.
你当然知道那些钱在哪儿
I'm sorry?
你说什么?
He's right, Niki.
他说得对 妮其
We should tell them.
我们应该告诉警方
Stop it!
够了!
Don't pay any attention to her.
别在意她
Pay attention to who?
在意谁?
God, who am I gonna have to screw
天啊 我到底是在帮谁
to get out of this place?
脱离这地方啊?
I said stop it!
我说了够了!
What is this?
你怎么了?
What's it look like, dipstick?
你觉得我看起来像是怎么了?
Wait, you're going psych on me?
等等 你是在跟我玩心理战?
If that's what it takes.
如果有必要的话
Multiple personality disorders are a real hard sell.
多重人格症可不是个好的脱罪理由
I--
我
When I want your opinion,
如果我需要你的意见的话
I will ask for it.
我会要求见你的
Just get us a damn shrink.
快给我们找个神经科医师来
I'm not crazy.No, I'm not crazy.
我没疯 不 我没疯
Don't listen to her.
别听她的
Please, I'm telling you the truth.
求你了 我说的是实话
Of course you are.
你说的当然是实话
No, don't listen to her.Listen to me, please.
不 别听她的 听我说 求求你了
I'm not lying to you.
我没骗你
Of course you're not.
你当然没有骗我
I'm telling you the truth!
我说的是实话!
Don't--
别走
Which way to gift store?
礼品店哪边走?
Thank you.
多谢
Hiro?
阿宽?
Isaac was obsessed,ranting about a bomb coming to explode New York.
艾萨克像是着了魔一样叫嚷着会有一颗炸♥弹♥
The painting on the floor.
就像这地板上画的?
Yeah, and he just left.
对 然后他就消失了
Someone came and took his paintings.
有个人来把他的画也带走了
And I don't understand.
我都被搞糊涂了
He's been gone a few weeks.
他走了好几个星期了
Then I came back.
然后我又回来了
Isaac.
艾萨克
I'm waiting for the shock to clear
我在等着看你见到我时的震惊呢
so I can tell if you're glad to see me.
这样我就知道你是很高兴见到我的
Well...
那个
I'm just going to, uh...
我想要
You look... you look healthy.
你看起来 看起来很健康
I got back a few days ago.
我回来有几天了
I wasn't sure when to call you.
但我不知道该何时给你打电♥话♥
I was in a clinic.
我去了一家诊所
I...
我
I barely rember any of it,
我几乎记不起什么了
but when I woke up, I was in Texas.
但当我醒来时 我已经在德克萨斯州了
And I was clean.
而且还挺干净
That's great.
那很好嘛
I mean it.
我是认真的
I don't need the drugs anymore, I can paint without it.
我再也不需要毒品了没它我照样能画画
Well, I'm glad for you.
我为你感到高兴
I'm only alive because of you, Simone.
我是为你活下来的 西蒙妮
I still love you.
我还爱着你
All right, uh, this painting...
那个 呃 这幅画
that's-- it's like he's exploding.
这个 好像 他好像在爆♥炸♥
Like he's-- like he's a bomb.
好像 好像他是个炸♥弹♥似的
How did you know about this?
你怎么知道这些的?
Did you talk to my brother Peter?
你和我弟弟彼得谈过这些吗?
I painted what I saw.
我画的都是我预见的
The last thing Peter said before he collapsed
彼得晕倒前说的最后一件事就是
was that he was the cause of the explosion.
他是这场爆♥炸♥的原因
Look, I may not get everything.
听着 我可能并不知道所有事情
That's fine, but this...
这无所谓 但是这个
I mean, this-- these things can't be connected.
我是说这些事情不可能是相关的
And the world doesn't work like this.
世界不应该是这个样子的
Mr. Isaac.
艾萨克先生
Bad news,
坏消息
sword not there.
剑不在那里了
It was replica.
那是个复♥制♥品
Original owned by man named Linderman.
真品在一个叫林达曼的人那里
Did he say Linderman?
他刚刚说了林达曼了吗?
Flying Man!
飞人
Save the cheerleader, save the world.
拯救啦啦队长拯救世界
What does that even mean?
那到底意味着什么?
Have I been saved, or do I stilneed saving?
我已经被拯救了 还是我还需要被拯救
You're saved for the time being.
你只是暂时被拯救了
I wanna talk to Peter Petrelli.
我想和彼得·佩里谈谈
You're not supposed to remember Peter Petrelli.
你是不该记得彼得·佩里的
He's being watched.
他被监视了
If you try to contact him, your father will know.
如果你企图联络他你父亲会发现的
You have to give me something.
你必须给我些什么
Nothing in my life has been real.
我生命中没有一件事是真实的
My dad obviously doesn't work in a paper factory.
我爸爸显然不是在纸厂工作
I don't know what he does.
我不知道他是干什么的
And what about my biological parents?
而我的亲生父母又是干嘛的?
He didn't find them through the adoption agency, did he?
他并不是他从收养机构找来的 对吗?
They work for your father.
他们为你父亲工作
Like I do.
就像我
Everything has been a lie.
一切都是谎言
The only person I could trust was Zach,
我唯一可以相信的人就是扎克
and you took him from me.
而你把他从我身边夺走了
That was your father's doing.
那是你父亲干的
Not mine.
不是我本意
Then give him back his memories.
那你就把记忆还给他
I don't wanna be alone.
我不想孤单一人
You are not alone, Claire.
你并不孤独 克莱尔
And I cannot give your friend back his memories.
我不能把记忆还给你朋友
It's not how my gift works.
我的天赋不是这样的
Your gift?
你的天赋?
That what you call it?
你是那么叫它的吗
What do you call it?
你怎么叫它?
My own private freak show.
我的私人恐怖秀
What you can do, what I can do,
你能做什么 我能做什么
that is God.
那就是上帝
Respect it accordingly.
崇敬他
The bomb, it comes from the street.
爆♥炸♥ 就从那条街而来
Destroy everything, everything turn into dust.
摧毁了一切 化为灰烬
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表