剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
You were dead.
已经死了
With your head...cut... off
你的头 还被切开了
Okay.
明白了
The man who cuts off heads...
那个开人脑壳的家伙
he's taken care of.
已经被关起来了
He's caught?
他被抓到了?
That is very good news.
这真是个太好的消息了
Hiro lost a friend.
阿宽失去了一个朋友
The brain man killed her.
那个开脑壳的家伙把她给杀了
Wait a minute.
稍等一下
I painted thistwo days ago... sober.
这是我两天前 清醒的时候画的
Is this your friend?
这是你的朋友吗?
Yes.
是的
I did it.
我办到了
You say your missionis to stop the bomb.
你说你的使命是阻止炸♥弹♥
In new york.
在纽约爆♥炸♥
Yes,uh...our destiny.
对 这是我们的命运
I think it may be mine too.
我觉得这也是我的使命
I painted that muralon my floor.
我在我家地板上画了这副画
And very recently,I painted a picture of...
最近 我还画出了一张画
a man exploding.
一个自爆的人
How do you stopan exploding man?
你怎么去阻止一个人爆♥炸♥?
mum
妈妈
Dad
爸爸
That I can't get hurt
我不会受伤的事
Kyle,I'm serious.
莱尔 我是说真的
Now tell me whatdad said to you.
那你告诉我爸爸都跟你说什么了
I haven't seen dad all day.
我一整天都没见到他
He was supposed to pick you up from practice.
他不是该在你训练完去接你回来吗?
Well,he didn'T.
可他没来
Well,how'd you get home?
那你怎么回来的?
Lyle.
莱尔
Lyle. How did you get home?
你怎么回到家的?
I-I don't remember.
我 我不记得了
I can get yousome help,nik.
我能帮你 妮其
You don't understand.
你不明白
There are doctorsthat can help
有医生能帮助
with situations like this.
治疗像你这样的状况
D,she's strongerthan me.
D 她的力量要比我强大
I don't believe thatfor a second.
我绝对不信那个
You've seenwhat she can do!
你已经见识过她的手段了!
How do you explain that?
你怎么解释那些事?
There are a lot of things that I can't explain.
有好多事情我都没法解释
Like why you shot me.
你为什么会开枪射我
Jessica shot you.
是杰茜卡开的枪
And she's gonna come back and take micah.
她会回来带走弥迦
She's out of control.
她已经失去理智了
She could really hurt him,even...
她会伤害弥迦 甚至...
I can't be trusted.
不要相信我
Nik...
妮其...
Micah.
弥迦
You all right?
你还好吧?
Yeah,I'm okay.
恩 我没事
Come on.
来吧
Gonna get you to a hotel.
给你找个旅店
We gonna get you cleaned up,all right?
帮你洗洗干净 好吗?
Nik,we're gonna go to a hotel
妮其 我们找个旅店--
nik?
妮其?
Can I help you,ma'am?
我可以帮助你吗 小姐?
Yeah,you can arrest me.
是的 请拘捕我
Arrest you? For what?
拘捕你? 为什么?
Murder.
谋杀
Really,parkman.
说真的 帕克曼
Since when doesabsence of noise warrant a stakeout?
从什么时候起警♥察♥能根据不存在的那些声音来监视他人了?
You always sayI don't take you anywhere.
你总说我哪也不带你去
Well,you sure know howto spoil a girl.
你倒是真懂得怎么宠女孩子
Eat your tex-mex.
给你吃零食去吧
Gotta say,he can be cute.
他还挺可爱的
Oh,god,did he just hear that?
哦 天哪 他不会听到了吧?
Did you just read my mind?
你是不是正好听到我的想法了?
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
It was a stray thought,I...
只是随便想想 我...
you can't do that.
你不能这么做
You really think I'm,uh... cute?
你真地认为我...可爱吗?
I really think you're married.
我真地认为你已婚了
And I really think you love your wife.
而且我真地认为你爱你妻子
I do.
是的
Then why haven't youcalled to yell at her,
那你为什么不打电♥话♥骂她一顿呢?
so you can go home already?
那样的话你早都可以回家了
That's what you want,isn't it?
那才是你想要的 不是吗?
I don't wanna be a chump.
我不想当个白♥痴♥
So still loving your wife after she has sex with someone elsemakes you a chump?
就因为在你老婆跟别人睡过以后你还爱着她你就成白♥痴♥了?
Doesn't it?
不是这样吗?
Grow up,parkman.
成熟点吧 帕克曼
If you wantyour marriage to work,you have to find a wayto make it work.
如果你想你的婚姻美满你得自己努力才行
Otherwise,you are kind of a chump.
否则 你就真是个白♥痴♥
cheerleader's dad,9:00.
啦啦队长的爸爸 正西方
that guy that's with him.
跟他一起的那个人
I know that guy.From where?
我认识他 在哪见过的?
He was at the bar...
他就是酒吧里那个...
the nightI first heard that static.
就是我第一次听到别人想法的那晚
But how do you know?
你怎么能知道的?
I thought you lostthat whole day.
我以为你缺失了一整天的记忆
Matt,maybe we shouldget out of here.
马特 要不我们走吧
Hold it,I'm justtrying to get...
等等 我要听到些...
something.
东西
I was only ableto get one word.
我只能听到一个词
What?
什么?
Sylar.
塞拉
All right,claire,I'm here.
好吧 克莱尔 我来了
What's the emergency?
到底是什么紧急情况?
Something's going on.
有些事不对劲
It's like the stepfordbody snatchers or something.
我弟弟就像是被人附身了什么的
My brotherdoesn't remember anything.
他什么也不记得了
What I can do,nothing.
而我能做什么呢? 什么也做不了
It's likethey made him forget.
好像是他们使他忘记了
All right,so this is another oneof your little cheer leader initiation pranks.
算了吧 这是你们啦啦队玩的恶作剧吧
Is that it? Hmm,is it?
是吗? 是不是?
Zach,are youlistening to me?
扎克 你听我说了吗?
Something is going on!
有些事不对头
What is your damage?
你到底想搞什么花样?
Look,you haven't talked to me since sixth grade,
自从6年级以后 你再也没跟我说过话
and now you call meout of the blue?
可是现在你又突然叫我来?
What is this about?
到底怎么回事?
They got to you too.
他们也对你做了
Are you on crystal methor something?
你是嗑药了还是怎么了?
'Cause this is reallycracky behavior.
你的行为太怪异了
Claire.
克莱尔
You see yourself as some sort of humanitarian,don't you?
你把自己当成个人道主义者 是不是?
A do-gooder,a hero.
一个空想家 一个英雄
Kidnapping men and women who are different.
绑♥架♥有异能的男人和女人
Does that make youfeel powerful?
你是不是因此而觉得自己很强大?
We're quite alike,you know.
我们很相似 你知道的
You collectspecial people.So do I.
你收集特殊的人 我也是
We're gonna take you apart,gabriel.
我们马上要解剖你了 加里布埃尔
Like one of yourlittle watches.
就像对你的手表一样
Sorry...timepieces.
抱歉...是时钟
And we're gonna find outexactly what makes you...
然后我们就能发现到底是什么使你...
tick.
运作
I don't thinkI can do this.
我觉得我做不到
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表