剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
We've had enough of that.
我看它是活腻了!
Don't, don't
别...
I'm not gonna nuke the dog
我不会核攻击一只狗
It wouldn't hurt Mr.Mugles, would I?
我不会伤害这个...玛格勒先生的
You know what?If u wanna hurt this guy,that would be the way to do it.
如果你想伤害这家伙 那倒是个好办法
There are more pictures of dogs around here than there are of kids.
这只狗的照片比他孩子的照片还多
u don't really think he's stupid...and sloppy enough
你不会真以为他会愚蠢草率到
to leave incriminating evidence around the house.
把犯罪证据留在家里
He did just get raided by the F.B.I.
FBI已经搜查过了
We couldn't get warrant for the house,
我们不可能拿到搜查令
So maybe on the off-chance that
所以 即便希望渺茫
he is a little sloppy and stupid and i don't wanna poke around
我也要找找 或许有什么他粗心遗漏的
u wanna jack in his computer
这就是你要搬走电脑的原因?
u wanna sit around all day and download files? I don't
你想把时间浪费在下载文件吗? 我可不想
if u don't find anything in his PC
如果你在他电脑上找不到任何东西
there's somewhere else we can look
还有个地方 我们可以去看看
Inside his head!
进入他的思想
I plan on that.
我已经计划好了
we are gonna bag this smart SOB at his paper factory, see how he likes it.
我们去纸厂找这个狗♥娘♥养♥的算账 看看他是怎么想的
maybe we can bag him here
也许我们可以在这里逮住他
Oh, god, he's with his family
天啊 他和他的家人在一起
Family's a pretty good motivator.
家人是个不错的筹码
No, no. I am not taking any hostage.
不 我不会挟持任何人♥质♥
We bag him at the paper factory.
我们去造纸厂逮他
No,no,no.That was Plan A.
不... 那是A计划
Plan B is much better.
B计划好多了
There is no Plan B. We leave...now!
没有什么B计划 我们离开这里...马上!
How many times you gonna let this guy slip through your fingers?
你要让这家伙从你手中溜走多少次?
Lyle, help your mother.
莱尔 扶着你妈妈
Claire, talk to me!
克莱尔 和我谈谈!
What's the point?
主要内容是什么?
Am I even gonna remember this conversation?
我还会记得这次谈话吗?
Would you keep your voice down?
你能小声点吗?
Lyle, take your mother and get out of the house right now!
莱尔 带你妈妈离开屋子 马上!
I'm sure you have a lot of questions.
你们一定有很多疑问
We all do.
我们都有
Honey, what's happening?
亲爱的 发生什么事了?
Yeah, dad,what's happening?
没错 爸爸 发生什么事了?
Stay calm.
冷静点
Yeah.
没错
Let's just everyone stay calm.
大家都保持冷静
Okay,everyone stays calm,nobody's gonna get hurt.
大家都保持镇定 没人会受伤害
This is Officer Parkman of the LAPD.
这是洛杉矶警局的帕克曼警官
Formerly of the LAPD,thanks to you.
以前是洛杉矶警局的 多亏了你
What do you want from me?
你想从我这里得到什么?
You come into my house with guns?
你带着几把枪闯进我家?
Not guns.
不是几把
Gun.
只有一把
I don't need a gun,do I, Mr. Bennet?
我不需要枪 不是吗? 伯奈特先生
Not after what you did to me.
在你对我做了那些事之后
I don't know you.
我不认识你
If you insist on lying, you're gonna upset me.
如果你坚持说谎 你会激怒我的
And you know what happens when I get upset,
而你知道激怒了我 会发生些什么
I get very bright...
我会变得非常耀眼...
and very hot.
非常炽热
No, no, no.
别这样 别
Ted is gonna do us all a favor--
泰德会帮我们一个大忙
right, Ted--
对吗? 泰德
and he's not gonna get upset.
他不会发怒的
But you gotta help.
但你必须要有所帮助
I'm not who you think I am.
我不是你认为的那个人
I'm just a paper salesman.
我只是个纸张推销员
No.
不
No...you're not.
不...你不是
So tell me
那么告诉我
How do you feel about paper?
你对纸有什么感觉?
Wildly enthusiastic. Good.
非常痴迷 很好
'Cause as far as friends and family are concerned,
因为对你的朋友和家人而言
it's your life.
这就是你的生活
Congratulations.
祝贺你
You are the new regional manager for Primatech Paper.
成为派瑞马泰克纸业公♥司♥的新任区域经理了
Nice cover.
不错的身份掩饰
Sorry to make a liar out of you.
很抱歉要让你做个谎言家
But it's part and parcel of what we do.
但这是我们的工作之一
Nobody outside the organization knows.
组织外的人不能知道
Well,they can't know.
他们不能知道
People are fragile...like tea cups.
人们太脆弱...就像茶杯般易碎
All around them,the world is changing
他们周围的世界正在发生变化
and they simply don't wanna deal with it.
而他们天真地只想顺其自然
They don't wanna know what's happening to us as a species.
作为一个物种 他们不想知道身上正发生着怎样的变化
And they certainly don't wanna know the measures we take
而他们肯定也不想知道我们采取的措施
to keep them safe.
为了保障他们的安全
Now you'll be asked to do things
现在要求你做的事情
that fall into morally grey territory.
都是处于道德的灰色地带
Things that most would find cruel...
这些事大多数人会觉得残忍♥...
but men like you and I know to be necessary.
但像我们这样的人会明白它的必要性
I'm comfortably with morally grey.
我很能适应道德的灰色地带
Good.
很好
You will have a partner.
你会有个搭档
One of them
他们的其中之一
That's how we do it here
这是我们这里的规矩
Keeps us all honest
为了确保我们都坦诚相待
Great!When do I meet him?
好极了! 我什么时候见他?
He's all ready here.
他已经在这里了
Is this a test?
这是个测试吗?
How did--how did--how is that--
你怎么... 这是怎么...
It's a brave new world,friend.
这是个勇敢的新世界 朋友
Go ahead.Tell'em what you do.
说啊 告诉他们你是做什么的?
What goes on at that "paper factory" of yours,Mr. Bennet?
你那家纸厂是作什么用的 伯奈特先生
He abducts people!
他绑♥架♥别人!
He--he drugs us!
他...他对我们下药!
He injects us with I don't know what.
我不知道他给我们注射了什么
I lost my job
我丢了工作
and I am trying not to lose my wife.
我还要尽力不要失去我的妻子
But you don't care about that,do you?
但你并不在乎这些 对吗?
You don't care about what you did to me.
你不在乎你对我做过什么
All you care about is that we think that nothing happened.
你只关心我们是否忘记所发生的一切
Makes us forget.
让我们遗忘一切
How can he make you forget?
他是如何让你们遗忘一切的?
The Haitian
那个海地人
That's right.The Haitian.
没错 那个海地人
She knows?
她知道?
This is your fault
这是你的错
She knows this is his fault.
她知道这是他的错
He's got'em all fooled except for her.
他愚弄了我们所有人 除了她
Just when you thought plausible deniability
你以为花言巧地语否认一切
was gonna save your ass.
就能救你的命
The Haitian...
海地人...
made her mother forget...
让她妈妈忘记一切...
and her brother but not...
还有她弟弟 除了...
Why didn't he make you forget?
为什么他没有让你失忆?
What is he talking about,Claire?
他在说什么 克莱尔?
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
You wanna put a stop to all this?
你想停止这一切吗?
All you need to do to keep your family safe,
你想确保你全家的安全
to keep us all safe, is just tell the truth.
确保所有人的安全 只需要说出真♥相♥
I am telling the truth.
我说的就是真♥相♥
No, this...is the truth!
不 这...才是真♥相♥!
Oh, my God!
天啊!
This is what you did to me.
这就是你对我做的事
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表