剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I think he got it right.
我认为他是对的
Really?
是吗?
Sounds like a loser to me.
听起来像是个失败者的口气
Public schools suck.
公立学校真差劲
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗?
Hear what?
听到什么?
Hello?
你好?
Stop it, you're freaking me out!
别玩了 你吓着我了
I thought I heard something.
我好像听到什么声音
You're imagining it.Let's go!
那是你的幻觉 快走吧
What is your problem
你有毛病吧?
Don't go that way.
别过去
What the hell?
你搞什么鬼?
Jackie,something's not right.
杰姬 有点不对劲
No, duh!
别闹了
We're missing the coronation.
我们要错过加冕仪式了
Believe me, if you don't want to go out there and get that homecoming crown,
如果你不想出去戴上返校节花冠
I'm more than happy--
我可是很高兴--
No!
不要
No! No!
不 不
Claire!
克莱尔
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Run! Go!
快跑 快
Keep going! Run!
快跑 别停
Oh, my God.
哦 天呐
Claire.
克莱尔
Hey, hey, hey!Run!
快跑
Run!
跑
Who is it?
那是谁?
Go, to the stadium, okay?
快走 往体育馆去 好吗?
Find people, find lights.
找人群 找光亮
He doesn't want to be seen.
他不想被看见
What about you?Don't worry about me.
那你呢? 不用担心我
Just go!
快走吧
Go!
走
No...
不...
You...
你...
How did you--
你怎么能?
Where is he?
他在哪?
I don't know.
我不知道
He ran away before I got here.
他在我来之前已经走了
Police.
报♥警♥
Go get some help, okay?
去找人来帮忙 好吗?
Okay. I'll be back.
好的 我会回来的
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Peter.
彼得
I'm Claire.
我叫克莱尔
Are you the one?
你就是那个人吗?
By saving you,did I save the world?
救了你 我就救了这个世界吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm just a cheerleader.
我只是个啦啦队长
Claire!
克莱尔
Dad.
爸爸
Dad.
爸爸
It's okay.
没事了
You're okay.
好了
Dad, it was terrible,Jackie, she--
爸爸 太可怕了 杰姬她...
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
We have to go back.
我们得回去
We--we have to go back,Peter--
我们... 我们得回去 彼得...
He saved my life!
他救了我的命!
No, no, no,he'll be fine.
不 不 他会没事的
But we can't leave him.
我们不能扔下他
We can't leave him.
我们不能不管他
He almost died,but then he...
他差点死了 可是他又...
He...we have to go back!
他... 我们得回去
We have to go back!
我们得回去
The police'll take care of everything.
警♥察♥会来管这些事的
Look at you.
瞧瞧你
You're lucky to be alive.
你运气好才活下来
It's not luck, Dad.
那不是运气 爸爸
I have something I have to tell you.
有些事情我得告诉你
You don't want to hurt me.
你不想伤害我的
We just need to talk.
我们来谈谈吧
You can tell me all about yourself.
你可以告诉我你的事
But first,go to sleep.
不过 你先睡一下吧
You need to sleep.
你需要睡觉
That's the guy!
就是那家伙
He's the one in the overcoat th||janitor saw.
看门人看见的穿大衣的人就是他
Put your hands on your head!
把手放头上
What the hell?Look at all that blood.
真见鬼? 看这血迹
It's not what you think, guys!
不是像你们想的那样!
All right, hands up.
少废话 抬手
What are you do--
你干什么--
It's not me!
不是我
He's getting away!
他跑了
Let's go! Stand up!
我们走 站起来
Mira called.
米拉来电♥话♥了
She said you turned down her job offer.
她说你拒绝了她的工作邀请
You're going back to New York?
你是要回纽约去吗?
He did it, you know.
他做到了 你知道的
He discovered them.
他发现了他们
His theory, it was right.
他的理论 是正确的
And that is good news, yes?
那很好 不是吗?
Why didn't he tell me?
他为什么不告诉我?
We wanted you to live your own life.
他希望你能过自己的生活
So now that you know about them, what will you do?
现在你都知道了 你会怎么做?
Find them.
找到他们
Tell them who they are,if they don't already know.
如果他们还不知道 就告诉他们他们是谁
Warn them of the dangers they face.
警告他们将要面临的的危险
And who will protect you?
可谁来保护你呢?
Next stop, Vegas.
下一站 拉斯维加斯
Dad, we don't need to go back to Vegas.
爸爸 我们不用回维加斯
Why not?
为什么?
I called Mom.
我给妈妈打过电♥话♥了
I told her where we are.She's on her way.
我告诉了她我们在哪 她正过来
Micah, get in the car.
弥迦 进车去
Now, come on!
快 进去
Dad, what's wrong?
爸爸 怎么了?
We are all, at our cores,the sum of our fears.
基于我们本质的不同 我们都有自己害怕的东西
To embrace destiny,we must, inevitably,face those fears and conquer them.
但为了直面命运 我们必须也不得不 去面对这些恐惧并战胜它们
Whether they come from the familiar...Or the unknown.
不论他们是我们所熟悉的 或者还是我们未知的
My name is Hiro Nakamura!
我的名字是中村·宽
I'm here to save your life!
我是来这儿救你的
Hey, Charlie!
嘿 查莉
Charlie!
查莉
Come over and blow out the candles!
六个月前 过来吹蜡烛了
Hold that thought, okay?
别想那些了 好吗?
I gotta go make a wish.
我要去许愿了
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表