剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
had it shipped here.
现在就放在这里
It's here...can I see it?
在这里...我能看看吗?
There.
就在那儿.
I-I don't understand.
我不明白
He said it was to protect you,
他说这么做是为了保护你
that you're gonna get yourself killed.
不然你很可能会被杀
Okay, wait a minute.
很好 等等
You saw this painting,all right.
你见过这副画了 对吗?
You can describe it to me.
你可以向我描述下
You really believe this,don't you?
你真的相信这个 是吗?
Save the cheerleader,save the world.
拯救啦啦队长就能拯救世界
For reasons I can't begin to understand...
由于种种原因 我起初不能理解
there are people that are counting on me to do this.
但有人需要我去做这些事
I don't know if I can,but I have to try.
我不知道我是否真的可以但是一定要尝试下
This doesn't make any sense.
这完全不合情理
I probably shouldn't be showing you this.
我也许不该给你看这个
It's a digital image,it came with the painting.
这是张数码相片 和画一起送来的
Is that you, Peter?
那是你吗 彼得?
[whispering]I...I don't know.
我...我不知道
Maybe.
可能是
If it's you,then you're gonna die
如果是你 你会死的
at 8:12 tonight.
在今晚8:12
Don't go, Peter.
别去 彼得
[whispering]I have to.
我必须去
I have to.
必须去
Union Wells High School is in Odessa, Texas.
威尔斯联合高中在德克萨斯州的敖德萨
I took the liberty and made a phone call.
我私自打电♥话♥查了下
Homecoming is tonight.
今晚就是返校节了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Look, I don't know if this is gonna happen.
我不知道这是否会发生
Just come back, okay?
一定要回来 好吗
I will.
我会的
Hiro? Hiro!
阿宽? 阿宽!
Hi, this is Peter Petrelli,is this Hiro Nakamura?
你好 我是彼得·佩里 你是中村宽吗?
No. Ah, he will be right back.
不 但他马上就回来了
Who || this?
是哪位?
I'm his friend, Ando.
我是他的朋友 安藤
Ando, right.
安藤 对
Okay, this is very important.
好的 这非常重要
You and Hiro need to get to Odessa, Texas,
你和阿宽要去一趟得克萨斯州的敖德萨
as soon as you can--Union Wells High School.
越快越好 去威尔斯联合高中
Okay, that's where the cheerleader is.
好的 啦啦队长就在那里
We are in Texas already.
我们已经在德克萨斯州了
Midland,at the Burnt Toast Caf?
在中部地区 一家烤面包咖啡厅
It's outside the airport.
就在机场外
You are? That's great!
你们已经在了? 太好了!
Listen, I'm gonna get on a flight,
听着 我马上要搭飞机
tell Hiro that I'll be there before he knows it.
在我到那里之前 要告诉阿宽
Yes, okay.
好的
I will tell him.
我会告诉他的
Good-bye,Peter Petrelli.
再见 彼得·佩里
It's gonna be okay, honey.
会好起来的 亲爱的
It's useless.
这是白费力气
How is that supposed to help me find Sylar?
这怎么能帮助我找到塞拉?
He's not a vending machine.
他不是台自动售货机
You can't just put the drugs in,pull a lever,
你不能就这么注入毒品给他 然后按下按钮
and expect a clear response.
就期待他会给你一个明确的回应
I mean, he's a person.
我是说他也是个人
Your emotions are impairing your judgment.
你的情绪正在影响你的判断
Maybe, but I'm not the only one.
也许吧 但我不是唯一被情绪影响的
When he wakes up,have him paint another.
当他醒过来 让他再画一副
No.
不行
You think I'm being emotional?
你认为我现在太情绪化了?
Do you have any idea what we're up against?
你到底知道我们正面临着什么样的斗争吗?
Come here.
过来
(Eden)Oh, my God.
天啊
Sylar wants to do that to my Claire.
塞拉想要这么对我的克莱尔
I will do whatever I have to do to stop it.
我会不惜一切地阻止他
(Eden)Isaac can't help us.
艾萨克不能帮助我们
It was a mistake
这么对他是个错误
Go to the high school.
去威尔斯高中
Use the paintings as a guide.
用这些画作为向导
Wait for Sylar.
等塞拉出现
You'll have help.
你会有帮手的
When the time is right,neutralize him.
在适当的时候 让他乖乖听话
I'll keep Claire safe No,
我想出于安全 让克莱尔留在家里
it's homecoming. home.
不 这是返校节
Find Sylar, take him out.
去找塞拉 把他找出来
let me worry about Claire.
让我来担心克莱尔的事
Congratulations, Claire.
恭喜你 克莱尔
Thanks so much!
太感谢了!
I don't know that girl.
我不认识那个女孩
Holla to the queen!
为女皇喝彩!
[giggling]Holla back!
也为你喝彩!
Everybody who wasn't my friend is now my friend,
以前不是我朋友的现在也不是我的朋友
and everybody whowas my friend, isn't.
而以前是我朋友的人现在也不是了
Well, it's not a popularity contest,
这不是在比谁更受欢迎
it's an unpopularity contest'cause...
这是看谁不受欢迎 因为你是靠
you rocked the freak vote.
那些怪胎的选票胜出的
I what?
我什么?
Look, everybody who's like Jackie voted for Jackie,
每个喜欢杰姬的人
and everybody who isn't voted for you.
都投票给杰姬,而他们都不会投给你
And in this school,the unpopular vastly outnumberthe popular.
在这个学校 不受欢迎的人在数量上远远超过
Made for a good campaign strategy.
那些大受欢迎的人
You campaigned for me?
你在为我拉票?
Why?
为什么?
You think all this school spirit stuff is stupid.
你认为所谓的学校精神是愚蠢的
I never said it was stupid.
我从来没说过这是愚蠢的
I said it's beneath you.
我只是说比不上你而已
But obviously it's important,so whatever.
但不管怎么说 很显然这很重要
Now you have a little piece of your old life back, okay?
现在你从前的生活又渐渐回归了不好吗?
Just don't start acting like a bitch again.
只是不要再表现的像个小贱♥人♥了
Look, I got this off of the Internet.
我从网上找到了这个
It supposedly has this really big chapter on spontaneous regeneration,
看起来真是很厚的一本
so I thought it might enlighten you on the whole Miracle-Gro of it all.
关于自然再生 我想也许可以
What's with you?
启发你了解所有这些"再生奇迹"
You're being so nice.
你怎么了?
I've never been this nice to you.
你真是太好了
I've never been this nice to you.
我从没对你这么好过
I mean, I've been nice,but I could be nicer.
我是说我对你还不错但是可以更好
Then why don't you?
那你为什么不呢?
Congratulations, Claire.
恭喜你 克莱尔
Mmm, is the gay boy your date?
这就是和你约会的娘娘腔吗?
You should tell him,
你该告诉他
only one of you gets to wear the tiara.
你们只有一个人可以戴着后冠
What? That is so unfair!
什么? 那太不公平了
I've already made up my mind.
我已经决定了
You are being completely unreasonable.
你根本就不讲道理
Do you have any idea what it means for me to miss this game?
你到底知道错过这次比赛对我意味着什么吗?
You'll survive.
但你会活下去
But Dad!
但是 爸爸!
No, you listen,and you listen good.
不 你听着 仔细地听好了
As long as you live under my roof, you will do as I say.
只要你住在我家里你就得照我说的做
You may not agree,but don't think for a moment that that matters.
你可以不同意 但是你最好还是考虑清楚利害
You are not leaving this house tonight.
你今晚不能离开这栋房♥子
Is that clear?
清楚了吗?
Crystal.
再清楚不过了
She's gonna hate you for a long time on this one.
为这个她会恨你很久的
Let's hope so.
但愿如此
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表