剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
I'm going to put my heel through your skull.
我就让鞋跟穿过你的脑袋
Do you understand?
你明白了吗?
Yeah.
明白了
Do you understand? Yeah,yeah!
你明白了吗? 是的 明白了
You forget something?
你有东西落下了?
What if we went back tomorrow?
我们明天再去怎么样?
Look,I'm not trying to discount your experience.
我并非不顾及你的感受
It's just,a week ago I was in my own country,
只是 一周前我还在自己的国家
a respected professor.
是一个倍受尊敬的教授
Now you want me to stalk
现在你却要我去追踪
a heroin addict who allegedly paints the future.
一个据说能画出未来的瘾君子
Mohinder?
莫欣德?
All right.
好吧
What are you doing here so late?
你这么晚还在这干什么?
Making banners for Spirit Week.
做精神风貌周的标语
Jackie was gonna give me a ride home,
杰姬说要载我回家的
but she left without me.
结果她自己先走了
Can I get a lift?
我能搭个顺风车吗?
Yeah.
可以
I guess.
我想是
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey,you drive a stick-shift,right?
你开的是手动档的车吗?
Can I drive?
能让我开吗?
Don't you think it's a little weird
你不觉得有点怪异吗?
that neither one of us remember
我们俩居然都不记得
what happened the night of the bonfire?
在篝火之夜发生了什么
Must have been some night.
一定发生了什么
Yeah,must have.
是啊 一定是
Slow down. That was a red light.
慢点 那是红灯
Whoops.
糟了
You know how to drive a stick-shift,don't you?
你知道怎么手动开车 是吧?
There's a lot of things that I know.
我还知道很多事
Like what you did to me.
比如你对我做的
What'd I do to you?
我对你做什么了?
I knew it.
我知道
I knew this would happen.
我就知道会这样
You get drunk, you come on to me,
你喝醉了 然后勾引我
and it's my fault?
那是我的错?
You're a liar.
你这个骗子
Can't rape the willing, Claire.
别狡辩了 克莱尔
You wanted it as bad as I did.
你很想我那么对你的
Stop the car.
停车
Did I want it as bad as Laurie Trammel?
我也像罗莉·崔摩尔那样勾引你了?
Laurie Trammel is a slut.
罗莉·崔摩尔是个婊♥子♥
Is that what you're gonna say about me?
你打算也那么说我吗?
I already do.
我已经说了
You're just gonna keep at it,aren't you?
你打算就这样下去?
You should let it go, Claire.
随它去吧 克莱尔
There's nothing you can do about it.
你对此根本无能为力
I can do this.
我能这样做
Just take the one.
把他带走
Peter Petrelli?
彼得·佩里?
How is this happening?
这是怎么回事?
I'm sorry if I scared you.
抱歉让你受惊了
You look different without your scar.
你没疤的样子看起来有点不同
I don't know you,buddy.
我没见过你 老兄
Not yet.
的确还没
My name is Hiro Nakamura.
我叫中村 宽
I'm from the future.
我来自未来
I have message for you.
我有条信息带给你
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表