剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
你跟林达曼说了没有?
Yeah.Sit down.
说了 坐下
And?
然后呢?
He's not gonna let it go.
他不肯给
Hey, come on.Just let it go.
算了 就算了吧
It's just a painting.
只是一幅画而已
It's more than that, Nathan.
不止是那样 内森
This is about what's going on with us.
那和发生在我们身上的事有关
All right, this--This painting is the key.
这幅画是关键
With this thing,we can make a difference.
有了它 我们就能有很大改变
I'm trying to make a difference, Peter,
我正在努力改变 彼得
the best way I know how.
用我所知道的最好的方式
Flying around,
到处飞来飞去
how is that going to help anybody?
那又能帮助人们什么呢?
What is that gonna--What am I gonna do when I get there?
我又能...我又能怎样呢?
I don't have a gun. I don't have a badge.
我既没有枪 也没有警徽
I don't know karate.
也不会空手道
I guess I could put on a costume
我倒是可以换身行头
and fly around and pull cats out of trees.
飞来飞去帮人们救树上的猫
How's that gonna make a difference?
这算什么改变?
You're not gonna know until you try.
你只有试过了才会知道
I'm sorry about the painting.
画的事我很抱歉
Listen, something else happened in Vegas that I--
听着 在维加斯还发生了些别的事
What?
什么事?
These two guys,
有两个人
they tried to pull me out of my hotel room.
他们想把我从酒店房♥间里拉出去
They did.
他们也那么做了
It was like a, um...
有点像...
A kidnapping attempt or something.
意图绑♥架♥什么的
How'd you get away?
你怎么逃脱的?
I flew.
我飞走了
So who were they?
那他们是谁?
The one who did all the talking
其中那个一直说话的家伙
had these horn-rimmed glasses.
带了个角质架的眼镜
The other guy was a spooky euro dude.
另一个家伙是个诡异的欧洲人
He didn't say a word.
他一言不发
Son of a bitch.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You really expect me to believe that?
你还真以为我会相信?
Yeah.I'm not lying to you.
当然 我没骗你
No? No.
没有? 没有
Think about it.
想想吧
What would people do
如果人们知道我们的能力
if they knew what we were capable of?
你认为他们会怎么做?
They'd lock us up and they'd throw away the key.
他们会把我们关起来并扔掉钥匙
Now who sounds crazy?
现在是谁比较疯狂?
Be careful.
小心点
Yeah.
好吧
Someone had a good day.
今天过得不错吧
It's all over the station.
局里的人都知道了
FBI bust, Homeland Security collar--
FBI的小妞 国♥家♥安♥全♥局的制♥服♥
Congrats, buddy.
恭喜了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
谢谢 老兄
It really wasn't anything,though.
不过那真的没什么
It must've been something.
才不会是没什么
Your FBI girlfriend just put in a request
你的FBI女友刚替你交了一份
for you to retake the detective's exam as a series of interviews.
面试代替探员考试的申请
Can't blame it on the dyslexia this time.
这回你不能再怪阅读困难了
Wait a second-- Interviews?
等等 面试?
I didn't even know that was an option.
我对此一无所知
She's FBI.She pulled some strings.
她是FBI 找点门路罢了
And you are gonna pass it, no problem.
你肯定能过 没问题的
Thanks, man.
谢了 伙计
Wow.Loser.
蠢货
I'm nailing you wife, and she is so fine...so fine...
我搞了你老婆 她可真带劲...
Hey, you still want to grab that drink?
你还要去喝一杯么?
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You do not choose your destiny.
不是你选择了命运
It chooses you.
而是它选择你
And those who knew you before fate took you by the hand
那些在命运俘获你之前 就了解你的人
cannot understand the depth of the changes inside.
不会明白改变内在的深度
Yeah?
喂?
Mom.
妈妈
Micah.
弥迦
Hey, baby,I've been worried.
宝贝 我正担心呢
You okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, I'm fine.Are you?
还好 你呢?
I'm good.
我还行
Are you with your dad right now?
你跟你♥爸♥爸在一起么?
Uh, yeah.I just got out for one minute.
是的 我只是出来一下
Mom--
妈妈
Mom, is this really you?
妈妈 真的是你么?
Tell me where you are, baby.
告诉我你在哪 宝贝
Just put my mom on the phone.
让我妈妈接电♥话♥
Your mom's not here right now.
你妈妈暂时不在
And she's not coming back until I take care of a few things.
我处理完一些事后她才会回来
So, why don't you tell me where you are.
干嘛不告诉我你在哪里
I'll come get you and bring you home.
我去接你回家
Your mom needs you.
你妈妈需要你
I'm in a little motel.
我在一个小旅店里
It's right off the Interstate 14.
就在14号♥洲际公路旁边
It's called the Littlefield Motel.
叫做小地方旅店
You talking to your mom?
你在跟你妈妈说话?
No.No, I'm just goofing around.
没有 没有 我就随便玩玩
Come on.We got some driving to do.
来吧 我们得走了
They cannot fathom how much you stand to lose in failure.
他们不会明白 你将在失败中失去什么
Micah?
弥迦
But you are the instrument of a flawless design.
不过你是一件设计完美的工具
And all of life may hang in the balance.
生死不能自知
A hero learns quickly who can comprehend
一个英雄能很快发现谁可以信赖
and who merely stands in your way.
而谁又只是个旁观者
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表