剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
你最后三张支票都被银行退回来了
grand 或者 G 代表one thousand dollars 1000美金
那就用我给你的两万五千美金先垫着
That was a donation.
那是捐款
And it was very appreciated.
我们非常感激
Well,I want my money back.
我要我的钱
I want my money back...now.
把我的钱还来 现在
That money went to the capital campaign for the new wing.
那钱已经用在新部选举上了
It's already been spent.
已经花掉了
Then un-spend it.
那我要收回来
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
We can maybe discuss
也许我们可以商量下
an extension of the money that you owe but I don't--
给你欠的这笔钱一个宽限期 不过我...
I want my money back.
我要我的钱
That's...not...possible.
那是不可能的
Come on,baby,let's get out of here.
来吧 宝贝 我们离开这里
We're too good for this lousy school.
我们对这所恶心的学校实在太好了
Mom?
妈妈
Leave me alone.
离我远点
For God's sakes,Ma.
看在上帝的份上 妈
Are you okay?
你还好吗
They dropped the charges.
他们不追究了
I have to fill out a form. No big deal.
就是填张表格 没什么大不了
No big deal? I'm running for NCongress.
没什么大不了? 我正在为竞选国会议员而奔走
if it gets out,with our family's past?
你知道如果我因为家族过失而落选
Do you have any idea what this is gonna do to me
这对我意味着什么吗
What could you possibly need so bad that you had to steal it?
到底是什么东西迫使你去偷窃?
Never mind. I don't wanna know.
算了 我不想知道
- - Socks. - Socks.
袜子 袜子
Dad left you a fortune. What are you thinking?
爸爸已经给你留了笔财产了 你还想怎样?
You know,it's been one ridiculous stunt after another
在过去的半年里你不断地
with you for the last six months.
玩着一个又一个荒谬的把戏
Dad's gone. Just get over it.
爸爸已经死了 就别去想了
You know what? Leave her alone.
让她清静会
She's okay. That's all that matters.
她没事 其它事就别提了
I gotta get this out of the press.
我得听听新闻
You know what? Just get out of here.
从这出去吧
Go worry about your image. I'll handle Nthis.
去担心你的形象问题吧 这里有我就行了
Yeah. Good.
是么 好
I gotta make sure this stays buried.
我得确定下这事还没传出去
Thanks a lot,Mom.
非常感谢 妈
What were you thinking?
你都在想些什么?
I just wanted to feel alive again.
我只是想重温活着的感觉
Nathan only cares about himself.
内森只在乎他自己
Your father was the same way.
你父亲也一样
alpha dog就是狗群中资格最老的
领头狗 他们俩都是
You,in the meantime,
而你 在此期间
for all your selflessness in... sitting with dying people...
就无私忘我的去照看垂死的人
What? You gonna retire on what you make?
怎么? 你为你所做的退却了?
Maybe I'll shoplift my socks.
或许我也会入店行窃袜子
Don't get smart.
别耍小聪明
When you put everyone else first,
如果你总是只想着别人
you end up last.
那你就完了
You always put Nathan first.
你总是为内森着想
He took advantage.
他就占上风了
Yeah,it wasn't youthat was just pushing him right out in front of me?
每次不都是你把他推到我面前的吗
He takes up more space than you.
他比你占据了更多的空间
Demanded more attention.
需要得到更多关注
And besides,it's not my fault you allowed it.
而此外 那也不是我的错 你默许了
He's my brother. I love him.
他是我哥哥 我爱他
Love is overrated.
爱得过头了
And he loves me too.
他也爱我
I know it.
我知道的
We've always been close.
我们总是走得很近
Rose-colored glasses 俚语 对什么都很乐观
乐天派
That's cruel,Mom.
别不近人情 妈妈
Look,since Dad died,
自从爸爸死后
I know you've been feeling free to speak your mind.
我觉得你说话总是毫无顾忌
But it wouldn't hurt to edit yourself every once in a while.
可是你偶尔节制点 又不会怎样
I'm sorry if the truth hurts.
抱歉 忠言逆耳
I'm just saying you hero-worshipped him.
我只是说你把他当英雄来崇拜了
And those feelings were never returned.
而这种感情是得不到回应的
You're wrong.
你错了
It's biological,and I can't help it.
我们血肉相连 这是自然而然的事
We're...we're connected.
我们... 我们心有灵犀
I never told you this,
我一直没和你说
but when Nathan had his accident,
但经过那次内森的事故
I knew it.
我知道了
We all got the same call.
我们接的同一个电♥话♥
No,I'm saying before the call.
不 我是说在接到电♥话♥之前
Like he was telling me,300 miles away.
就像他在300英里以外告诉了我
I woke up,and I knew that he'd been hurt.
我醒来后就知道 他受伤了
I hate it here.
我讨厌这里
She doesn't even have any books to read.
她这里一本书也没有
Baby,I'll be right back.
宝贝 我很快就回来
I'm just gonna go and pack up a few things.
我只是去整理些东西
We should really go see Dad.
我们真的应该去找爸爸
What good would that do?
那有什么好的?
He could help.
他能帮忙
He should know that someone's trying to hurt us.
他该知道有人想伤害我们
Your dad's not in any position to help us right now.
你父亲现在帮不上我们
Look,I made some mistakes. I admit it.
我承认 有些事我做得不对
Mom,what'd you do?
妈妈 你做了什么?
I need you to know that I would never let anything happen to you.
我希望你明白 我是不会让你有什么三长两短的
I promise.
我保证
Mom,why'd you look at yourself like that in the fish tank?
妈妈 为什么你那样看着自己在鱼缸里的影子?
How long?
多久?
Just a couple hours,tops.
顶多只要几个小时
There's some ice cream in the fridge.
冰箱里有冰激淋
Go ahead.
去吧
What happened?
发生什么事了?
I went to see Linderman.
我见过林达曼了
How much?
多少钱?
30.
三万美金
gambling n. 赌博,投机,冒险
你又赌博了?
bill n.帐单
不 只是为了账单
I use the rest to get Micah into private school.
其它的用在弥迦上私立学校上了
public n. 公众
公立学校不知道该拿他怎么办
and...
而且
need v.需要 need……to do sth,表示需要某物去干某事。
我不想让他们以为我们没钱
mob v.暴民,暴徒; 下层民众,群氓
那些暴徒?
I mean...
我的意思是...
Hell[俚语]该死,见鬼
该死 妮其
You weren't born yesterday.
你又不是昨天才出生的
overdue a.过期的,未兑的,迟到的
只晚了两周
handle v.买♥♥卖♥♥,处理,操作
我以为我能搞定的
stress n. 压力,紧迫,困难
只是 我现在快要撑不住了
Gee,I wonder why.
我想知道为什么
I feel like I'm kind of losing it a little bit.
我觉得我有点不对劲
I'm seeing things.
我看见些东西
Like...
比如?
Like I keep feeling like someone's watching me.
好像有人一直在看着我
Yeah!
是啊
want sth back 想要回某物
林达曼想要回他的钱
mouth breather 爪牙 口语
所以他派了些爪牙跟着你
put sb in the hospital,直译为送某人进医院,译为给某人颜色
好给你点颜色看看
No,it is someone else.
不 是别人
It's someone that I can't see.
我无法看见的
make sense to sb,直译为使某人对某事有些感觉,可译为使某人明白某事
这样你明白了吧
No.
不
I'm sorry. You know what?
抱歉
But I'll tell you what does--
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表