剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表
5, 10 million?
500万? 1000万?
Think about Micah.
想想弥迦吧
You saw that painting. You came here to save him.
你看过那幅画 你来这就是来救他的
All right.
好吧
$20 million to kill your husband
2000万美金干掉你老公
and walk away.
然后销声匿迹
He's right, D.L.
D.L 他说得没错
I wanna take the money.
我想拿钱
I really do.
我真的想要
I would even kill you for it.
我甚至会为了钱而杀你
But Niki wouldn't.
但是妮其绝对不会
You don't love him.
你不爱他
Everything I've done...
我所做的一切...
I did for them.
都是为了他们
You should have taken the money.
敬酒不吃吃罚酒
I don't care what he said.
我不在乎他怎么说
Me and you getting together...that was real.
能和你在一起才是最重要的
Jessica wasn't the strong one.
杰茜卡不是强者
It was you.
你才是
Baby...
宝贝...
I feel so stupid sitting here.
傻傻坐着让我很别扭
I wanna jump out of this damn chair.
我真想一跃而起
People don't believe in miracles.
人们都不会相信奇迹
When the time is right,we'll tell everyone.
时机合适 我们就对外宣布
We're ready.
都准备好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you all.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much for your amazing support.
感谢各位的鼎力支持
A landslide.That's what they're calling it.
"压倒性的胜利"外界是这么评论的
I'm sorry my brother couldn't be with us tonight.
我很遗憾今晚我弟弟不能一起出席
But I know that Peter cares about this city
但是我知道我弟弟彼得
more than anyone.
比任何人都更关爱这个城市
You know,our father always said
家父一直告诫我们
that we had a responsibility to use what God gave us.
有责任用上帝赋予的天赋行使使命
To help people. To make a real difference.
帮助民众 真的有所改变
Pop always made the hard choices
家父一直为了多数人的利益
for the greater good.
作出艰难的抉择
He believed in that.
他坚信这点
And so do I.Our children deserve that.
我也是 为了我们的后代
They deserve a better future.
他们值得拥有一个更美好的未来
A future where they don't have to face their fears alone...
一个不需要他们单独面对恐惧
but can look into the darkness and find hope.
而是可以从容面对黑暗 寻求光明的未来
I challenge everyone in here to inspire by example
我用这个例子来鼓舞在场的各位
to fight the battle,no matter the cost.
不管付出多大的代价 都要赢取这场斗争
Because the world is sick and spinning out of control.
因为我们的世界正在堕落中失去控制
But we can help.
但是我们能够采取自救行动
With our help, it can heal.
有了我们的行动就能复原
With our love,with our compassion,
我们的爱 我们的同情心
and with our strength
再加上我们的力量
we can heal it.
我们就能完成自救
Let's put aside our differences.
让我们把分歧搁置一旁
Let's embrace our common goals.
一起拥抱共同的目标
Let's do it for our children.
为了我们的子孙 一起努力吧
Let's show them all exactly what we're capable of.
让我们一起展示我们的能力
Thank you all.
谢谢诸位
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Boom.
引爆
剧集 | 英雄(2006) | 导航列表